Вы не вошли в систему.

Здравствуйте! Мы рады приветствовать вас на форуме Last Chaos Forum! Перед регистрацией, пожалуйста, ознакомьтесь с инструкцией пользования форумом здесь. Там же внимательно просмотрите данный раздел, он поможет вам правильно заполнить поля для регистрации. Если вы уже стали участником нашего мира Last Chaos, пожалуйста, авторизируйтесь.

Oldschool Fan

Новичок

• "Oldschool Fan" открыл тему

Дата регистрации: 24.07.2018

• Отправить личное сообщение

25.07.2018, 00:34

Start over LastChaos (oldschool international server)

Start over LastChaos?

Общее количество проголосовавших 26 пороголосовали(и) получены.

54%

Yes, please. (14)

42%

No, thanks. (11)

Good evening everyone!

I know that it's very unlikely my suggestion will even be taken seriously, but it's certainly worth a try:

Open an official old school server in english language.

I'm 100% sure this would bring back a lot of old players if you advertise it well enough (emails, youtube, forums etc.), people that quit LC as well as those that went over to private servers. I know that my forum account here is new and that could make people think I'm a clueless nobody, but that's just because I stopped playing officials years ago, because the new cast system, master stones, elemental jewels etc. killed my interest in the game. I think that a lot of players share my point of view, not all of them are here.

To bring back the fun that we all once had in LastChaos, I suggest to open a new "classic"/"oldschool" server with level 90 cap (for now), ultra hard exp and hard gold+item drop rates (nowadays it's so easy to reach level 90), no tomb or strayana (lust trum as strongest dungeon), and only few changes to the ingame content and skills that existed back then, Lacarette/LacaBall for example, and reworked Royal Rumble. You could add akan temple as additional content when the first players get "bored" at the cap. Most important thing: Combat party and no experience boosters, to bring back party leveling. And you should make the monsters inside the monster combo easier (only there!), so people can better farm the good old MC accs. Max upgrade +15 with hs, but +18 with PRS or C1 cover.
Oh, and old juno of course^^

SP farming should be easier than it was back then, but I would like to see it being done inside the procyon temple (where i spent most of my time on LC GER xD). Maybe ~1 sp per mob without spb and psz, which should be rather cheap? Maybe less, idk

*REMOVED BY ADMIN, See Private message*

The item shop they have is rather cheap, and you can randomly get some non-tradeable pots on a daily basis from boxes that you get when your attendance icon is gone (good for non-cashers), however people spend much money on runes of protection, costumes, potions (boosts, crit, power pot, adrenaline etc), gold tokens (for idb) and more so the income is there!

Even if the chances are close to zero, this it the dream I have for this game. I guess a good time to start the server would be when it gets cold in Europe+USA :P

PS: I would use the latest interface, not the one from 2008 e.g. xD

Данный пост был отредактирован 1 раз(а), последний раз был отредактирован "Vilya" (25.07.2018, 13:43) по следующей причине: Please see private message.

• Активация Facebook

The1AndOnly

Восходящая звезда

• "The1AndOnly" мужчина

Дата регистрации: 06.07.2016

Местонахождения: Denmark

Вид деятельности: industri cnc setup's and programming mastercam cadcam cimco

08.08.2018, 05:04

i like the idea. however. id like the cap lvl to be extended a little bit. so we have tomb with it i miss the pk parties in there and prok both the same.

dont rememeber lvl cap back then anymore like 135 ?

max upgrade should be flat +15 tho
nothing more then that no special made acc only those from mc and those bosses drops (kamira- ggd - grd - balrog)
add pendora boxxes aswell to the maps

i really like this idea and yea alot of players started playing this game in the first place was for that pvp faktor back then!
i myself did cause of that.
this would be an awsome addition to gamigo lc as it will hold something old we all remember and gets a chance to get people back to the true version and away from those faul private servers.. get back the players that would spend loads of money on pots to pk and lvl fast just to stay on top =)
have leveling being super hard and time consumeing
and dont have boosters availble pots allright but NO boosters.
:thumbsup:

• Активация Facebook

betavich.

Новичок

Дата регистрации: 15.07.2015

08.08.2018, 08:27

retro lc

the wizards support the idea and its not the first time it has been suggested . I would love to restart from beta .but you are already wanting changes . you have 1 post and it contains a poll . don't click on that .
id like to restart from beta and very carefully 1 thing at a time start modding it up and testing on a closed test server . last chaos has the most potential of any online game I have ever seen .
it has enough maps of juno to change them with the seasons .
they have a team assembled to work it over they will all have there own ideas . I assume it will run better have more room for files better tools and a team that will stay with it for the next decade (or just go home now ) .
they are going to work the current version over but I don't see why there cant be a retro lc ...oh yeah its players they like lots of pets . got to compete . no pets no massive player base .
id love to send it all the way back to beta and add one piece at a time starting with turning off the animations on the lava and fixing it so drakes cant grapple guys with no weapons and all that good stuff but they have to make money . they have enough empty servers . costs money they don't have .
I found a server like that once I loved it, my pony leveled from me killing mobs ,the next day it was gone . yes I look . it was um,,a fun server . I was the only player ,the masses were playing on their newer server with all the p2s the whole thing was made out of stolen files they didn't own . they didn't do the work it wasn't their stuff , even the patch files are stolen and still are . I think they have an arrangement now but I don't want to be level 300 or play in a world made from stolen files .
its file size is three times that of the real lc and it runs . they achieved this by removing most of the mobs . im still on op ...(not supposed to talk about that stuff maybe )
we have to look to the future of lc and that lies within lcs new team of devs . and includes lots of pets . that's where our efforts should be put . we need glow .you cant sell not glow . can I have a dual sword cover for my staff and um ..my evil headband back ?... yeah we need pandoras ... and my pony emotes can that bite an kick ?...
yes I want my horse to make a sound when it buffs .
pull this off and be sure to have an avatar on the test server so I can thank all of you for trying . don't even think about leaving... : )
gamigo needs a huge winner to keep afloat ..next up is loong , save it . ... keep em busy . send coffee cookies donuts and chocolate .

• Активация Facebook

Oldschool Fan

Новичок

• "Oldschool Fan" открыл тему

Дата регистрации: 24.07.2018

10.08.2018, 12:46

i like the idea. however. id like the cap lvl to be extended a little bit. so we have tomb with it i miss the pk parties in there and prok both the same.

dont rememeber lvl cap back then anymore like 135 ?

max upgrade should be flat +15 tho
nothing more then that no special made acc only those from mc and those bosses drops (kamira- ggd - grd - balrog)
add pendora boxxes aswell to the maps

i really like this idea and yea alot of players started playing this game in the first place was for that pvp faktor back then!
i myself did cause of that.
this would be an awsome addition to gamigo lc as it will hold something old we all remember and gets a chance to get people back to the true version and away from those faul private servers.. get back the players that would spend loads of money on pots to pk and lvl fast just to stay on top =)
have leveling being super hard and time consumeing
and dont have boosters availble pots allright but NO boosters.
:thumbsup:
The cap could be increased step by step, starting with a 90 cap simply gives us more time until we reach the high caps again :p
I'm sure this server would be more populated than gamigo is right now, what I saw over the past months looked pretty empty, and many players would invest a lot of money to stay on top as you said
the wizards support the idea and its not the first time it has been suggested . I would love to restart from beta .but you are already wanting changes . you have 1 post and it contains a poll . don't click on that .
id like to restart from beta and very carefully 1 thing at a time start modding it up and testing on a closed test server . last chaos has the most potential of any online game I have ever seen .
it has enough maps of juno to change them with the seasons .
they have a team assembled to work it over they will all have there own ideas . I assume it will run better have more room for files better tools and a team that will stay with it for the next decade (or just go home now ) .
they are going to work the current version over but I don't see why there cant be a retro lc ...oh yeah its players they like lots of pets . got to compete . no pets no massive player base .
id love to send it all the way back to beta and add one piece at a time starting with turning off the animations on the lava and fixing it so drakes cant grapple guys with no weapons and all that good stuff but they have to make money . they have enough empty servers . costs money they don't have .
I found a server like that once I loved it, my pony leveled from me killing mobs ,the next day it was gone . yes I look . it was um,,a fun server . I was the only player ,the masses were playing on their newer server with all the p2s the whole thing was made out of stolen files they didn't own . they didn't do the work it wasn't their stuff , even the patch files are stolen and still are . I think they have an arrangement now but I don't want to be level 300 or play in a world made from stolen files .
its file size is three times that of the real lc and it runs . they achieved this by removing most of the mobs . im still on op ...(not supposed to talk about that stuff maybe )
we have to look to the future of lc and that lies within lcs new team of devs . and includes lots of pets . that's where our efforts should be put . we need glow .you cant sell not glow . can I have a dual sword cover for my staff and um ..my evil headband back ?... yeah we need pandoras ... and my pony emotes can that bite an kick ?...
yes I want my horse to make a sound when it buffs .
pull this off and be sure to have an avatar on the test server so I can thank all of you for trying . don't even think about leaving... : )
gamigo needs a huge winner to keep afloat ..next up is loong , save it . ... keep em busy . send coffee cookies donuts and chocolate .
I added the poll to get more feedback, as you can see, 14 votes but only 2 replies^^
I miss the times when there were only p1 pets (or maybe the early p2s), and not everyone had a huge glow around his character and stats higher than the empire state building
  • Активация Facebook

Данное сообщение от "WielkiSzu" (10.08.2018, 14:39) было удалено даннвм пользователем "Vilya" (11.08.2018, 01:28) по данной причине: Spam

Данное сообщение от "MaZZaCre" (10.08.2018, 16:44) было удалено даннвм пользователем "Vilya" (11.08.2018, 01:28) по данной причине: Spam

The1AndOnly

Восходящая звезда

• "The1AndOnly" мужчина

Дата регистрации: 06.07.2016

Местонахождения: Denmark

Вид деятельности: industri cnc setup's and programming mastercam cadcam cimco

12.08.2018, 04:02

yea the first two p2 pets where ichy and scrachi or somthing like that =) p1 drake and horse aswell ofc rest be gone from it =)

• Активация Facebook