Вы не вошли в систему.

Здравствуйте! Мы рады приветствовать вас на форуме Last Chaos Forum! Перед регистрацией, пожалуйста, ознакомьтесь с инструкцией пользования форумом здесь. Там же внимательно просмотрите данный раздел, он поможет вам правильно заполнить поля для регистрации. Если вы уже стали участником нашего мира Last Chaos, пожалуйста, авторизируйтесь.

elias1997

Новичок

• "elias1997" открыл тему

Дата регистрации: 09.10.2018

• Отправить личное сообщение

09.10.2018, 23:28

I redownloaded last chaos recently,figured out my character is deleted

Hello gamgio forums,
I just re-downloaded Last chaos after couple of years , I think when they bought it off aeriagames.
and since then I remembered I have had a rouge character level 120+ , today When I tried to log in I saw only my small characters and not my main one but I still have the items I used to have but only missing my main character, Like if I would contact gamigo will they do something in such manner or is it waste of time and they will not recover my character?

• Активация Facebook

PwndwithStyle

Восходящая звезда

Дата регистрации: 11.11.2014

Местонахождения: Pangea

Вид деятельности: Nachtjäger

Благодарность: 13

09.10.2018, 23:46

Hi sorry to hear this but did you tried all Servers? maybe he is on a other Server but you can contact the support for it i mean at least you can try ^^

PwndwithStyle | Area51 | Pangea

Данный пост был отредактирован 2 раз(а), последний раз был отредактирован "PwndwithStyle" (10.10.2018, 03:36)

• Активация Facebook

elias1997

Новичок

• "elias1997" открыл тему

Дата регистрации: 09.10.2018

10.10.2018, 08:55

yea I checked the other servers, the thing is the main character was on the same server as the other low level characters and its strange that its not there like I used to spend alot of money back then on aeriagames to buy stuff in order to maximise my skills and get the best items.
I still have plenty of animals(pets) and exp boosters and tons of other accessories.

• Активация Facebook

PwndwithStyle

Восходящая звезда

Дата регистрации: 11.11.2014

Местонахождения: Pangea

Вид деятельности: Nachtjäger

Благодарность: 13

10.10.2018, 09:38

Hi^^ you can contact the Support for this case i have a bad feeling what happened there but i hope they can help you

PwndwithStyle | Area51 | Pangea
  • Активация Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" жещина

Дата регистрации: 03.09.2014

Местонахождения: USA

Вид деятельности: Last Chaos Community Manager

Благодарность: 289

10.10.2018, 10:17

Hello Elias,

As Pwned stated, you will need to send a ticket and ask Customer Support to look into this issue for you. You can find the Support link in my signature below.

Good luck.

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL/RU
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Активация Facebook