You are not logged in.

• "Dimitri2004" started this thread

Date of registration: 12. September 2016

Tuesday, 23. October 2018, 00:22

What about skills?

Do you support this

A total of 21 Votes have been submitted.

48%

Yes (10)

48%

No (10)

PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE!

Whats the point of playing other classes if Ex-Ranger is IDEAL in everything, even OP. Also it needs some good nerf.
In my opinion, ideal would be make skill power in percentage like it was way back before, make all the attacking skills Lv.2 Elemental (including Ex-ranger's capsule so instead of debuffing to Lv1 elem, it would debuff to CERTAIN lv2 elem, which still would be good).
Reduce elem dmg bonuses, for example, now Lv2 against non elem deals 2.4x more damage. That is ridiculously high. I would say that Lv1 must do at most 1.25x and Lv2 is 1.5x at most ('The best' elem against 'The worst' elem). Now for all your OP class lovers: the capsule would still be good because u will know what elem the enemy would have.

Now, for the defenders of current elem system who play as classes with very few attacking skills: just make some kind of buff like Elizabeth, for example, that gives 20-25% more damage in PvE (that number is to balance).

Also the community could really use some communication from the administration.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dimitri2004" (23. October 2018, 01:24)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 11. September 2016

Tuesday, 23. October 2018, 01:06

I support this! All i see in arena now is exrangers... let the other classes have some fun too. And about the skills i would really love to see change, skills are technically useless now and everyone relies on basic attacks.

• Activate Facebook

• "RosesForRaychael" is female

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Tuesday, 23. October 2018, 08:16

Not every skill is useless, other classes do rely on their skills to get something done. And its not true all u see is exranger inside arena, multiple classes will go in there. Arena also says nothing about someones toon as stats seem to be capped. What seems like an easy kill at arena, can be a lot more difficult at an actual siege.
As for communication, the info they choose to share with us, they WILL share with us. It may not look like to be a lot, but atleast they are sharing things.
And whats the point of playing other classes? Fun.(That is solely my opinion)
I do not see the fun of an exranger, i lvled one all the way to cap, and enjoy other classes way more. As other classes give a challenge, but also have their own strong points, some exrangers dont have.
And can an exranger give barrier? Can it give windy step/hands? No it can not. That is another point for why u can play other classes. Simply not everyone likes/plays exrangers, and the reason that they are OP doesnt hold when u talk about actual fun with these people.

• Activate Facebook

unavailable

Rising Star

• "unavailable" is male

Date of registration: 14. January 2015

Tuesday, 23. October 2018, 09:59

I am completely against everything you said in your post. simply because there is no point in giving skills more power, there simply isn't. Asside that the problem aren't skills, the problem is this elemental system which is garbage and only 5% thought through.

When they finally fix / rework that system, then they can focus on individual skills and fix them / tweak them. what you are saying wouldn't fix anything it would just add fuel to the already burning fire.

• Activate Facebook

Lyoma

Faithful Adventurer

• "Lyoma" is female

Date of registration: 27. May 2015

Tuesday, 23. October 2018, 12:13

A witch is way more powerfull than an ex-ranger :)

Bye bish
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, 23. October 2018, 18:38

I am completely against everything you said in your post. simply because there is no point in giving skills more power, there simply isn't. Asside that the problem aren't skills, the problem is this elemental system which is garbage and only 5% thought through.

When they finally fix / rework that system, then they can focus on individual skills and fix them / tweak them. what you are saying wouldn't fix anything it would just add fuel to the already burning fire.

How is there no point in giving skills more power? They are useless (we are talking about attacking ones, not buffs or selfbuffs or whatever). Your third sentence I could not understand at all.
If you admit that the elem system is garbage, then what can you come up with? Im giving my ideas on how to fix it, you just criticize everything without giving any suggestions.

A witch is way more powerfull than an ex-ranger
And where are they? I still yet to find the proof of that. Maybe one or two witches are currently strong compared to some ex-rangers, but not all.
  • Activate Facebook

MujharCarillon

Rising Star

• "MujharCarillon" is male

Date of registration: 18. July 2015

Tuesday, 23. October 2018, 19:47

Skills.... Where to begin....?

For instance, I have 2 Clerics. Nothing wrong there. But with Fast Bow Fixing (Which does work with Cleric), and a Platinum Adrenaline running, both Clerics are pretty slow. Unless those Attack Speed Boosters will also work with Cleric, I don't see how the Cleric's attack speed will improve, without including Windy Hands in this.

"Can You Dance Like The Crew? Can You Do What We Do? Check It Out When We're Through. And Don't Forget That Our Moves Are True."
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, 23. October 2018, 20:50

The skills are fine as they are power wise, they seem weak because of the current elemental system. And not every skill is useless. How about stunning skills? Silencing ones? Slowing? Blind? Do i have to go on? I do not see how it is useless to have a skill that is able to do damage and put your opponent in a weakened state or simply a disadvantage.
I agree with the statements una made, if u cannot take critisism it was a bad idea to post, as people will always give their own views on things and point certain things out.
And you will not see many witches as the current player base isnt that big right now. That does not instantly mean they simply do not exist.

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, 23. October 2018, 21:03

The skills are fine as they are power wise, they seem weak because of the current elemental system. And not every skill is useless. How about stunning skills? Silencing ones? Slowing? Blind? Do i have to go on? I do not see how it is useless to have a skill that is able to do damage and put your opponent in a weakened state or simply a disadvantage.
I agree with the statements una made, if u cannot take critisism it was a bad idea to post, as people will always give their own views on things and point certain things out.
And you will not see many witches as the current player base isnt that big right now. That does not instantly mean they simply do not exist.

No-no, I think you misunderstood me, I meant i'm interested in how other people feel about fixing the elemental system while being objective. Also I may have chosen the wrong word for it because it should've sounded like "we are talking about attacking skills doing damage, not debuffing, buffing, stunning etc.". Concerning what unabailable said, I was interested in what he thinks should be done to, what he stated, fix it. Nothing else. Regarding player base: most people, at least who I knew, left because of elemental system and how it is working.
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, 23. October 2018, 21:51

Some of the skills that debuff actually do damage aside from just leaving u with a debuff.
It would be much better if the attacking skill could somehow work together with the element ur using in ur weapon.
That could already increase the damage without having to increase skill power. Some attack skills have an elemental lv 1, and most of us use lv 2, it doesnt really make sense in that way.

As for the npc similar like eliza and mid lvl supporter, i do think there should be something like that available, not everyone actually uses an elephant or just dont want to move it to another toon. Or just extend the lvls u can use either npc, maybe to like 150 or so? for mid lvl supporter.

• Activate Facebook

This post "As good as tissues" by "Brisbane" (Wednesday, 24. October 2018, 07:32) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Wednesday, 24. October 2018, 10:15) with the following reason: Off topic