You are not logged in.

omac

• "omac" started this thread

Date of registration: 7. February 2018

Sunday, 25. November 2018, 22:30

Error message when playing

Hey guys, I recently came back to the game, and am unable to keep a shop set up due to an error that pops up now and then. It only happens when certain things come on my screen, and sometimes prevents me from being abel to use certain servers if people are on spawn pad (possible issue is- a horse...?)

The error says something like this:

Cannot load default model 'Data\Npc\pet]Horse\Pet_Horse_ma.smc': Chunk ID validation failed.
Expected ID "TVER" but found ""
(Data\Npc\pet_horse_ma.tex)

Now I'm not a computer guy, so I have no idea what any of that means. Can someone let me know if there is a solution tot his? I cannot play on the more popular servers for a lengthy time.

I have tried to reinstall the game, however have not been able to fully UNINSTALL. When I attempt to do so, the uninstaller will close and nothing happens.

Thanks!!

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Monday, 26. November 2018, 15:05

To uninstall, go into Drive C and manually delete the Last Chaos folder from gamigo folder. Then go into Add/Remove and uninstall and it will disappear. Then go to https://lastchaos.gamigo.com/en/download and get the US client.

It seems your error is due to a corrupted or removed Last Chaos file, so unfortunately a reinstall is what you need.

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL/RU
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook