You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

omac

• "omac" started this thread

Date of registration: 7. February 2018

Wednesday, 12. December 2018, 13:12

Npc naming..

this is an honest question:

Why are efforts and time being wasted to give npc's names, which most people couldn't care less about, instead of actually adding new content, which everyone cares about?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Wednesday, 12. December 2018, 13:29

Because adding new content requires developers coding and graphics arts making new items. Changing strings (such as names) is something I can do myself without the need of either and something I have been meaning to do since I began in 2014.

Some things take far less time to accomplish than others, but moving forward is always a good thing and should never be considered a waste of time. ;)

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

dinosue2

• "dinosue2" is female

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Wednesday, 12. December 2018, 13:40

I agree with Vilya, anything showing that someone cares to even fix the smallest thing is a step forward. Once things are not being changed at all, and we are getting no information, then prepare to close or be sold off like Aeria did us. I like the names, some are quite interesting. We might not have a patch, which is probably due to everything in house and more stringently tested and bug fixed on the spot, but this was a nice little update.
:thumbsup:

"Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. To love me, I'm in your heart. To hate me, I'm in your mind." ~Unknown
  • Activate Facebook