Vous n'êtes pas connecté.

Bonjour et bienvenue sur Last Chaos Forum. Si c'est la première fois que vous venez sur ce site, nous vous conseillons de consulter l'aide. Vous y trouverez des explications détaillées sur le fonctionnement de la page. Pour pouvoir utiliser toutes les fonctions de la page, vous devez vous inscrire. Utilisez le formulaire d'inscription pour vous inscrire ou lisez plus d'informations sur le processus d'inscription. Si vous êtes déjà inscrit, connectez-vous ici.

Caugsmire

Héros plein d'avenir

• "Caugsmire" est un homme
  • "Caugsmire" a créé ce fil de discussion

Lieu: Bristol

Profession: IT

• Envoyer un message privé

2 March 2019 11:49

Pet Levelling at Flowers of Dratan

Would like to level a pony at Flowers while my main character is recovering hp etc. I found that a lvl 5 character doesn't seem to earn pony any xp there while my lvl 60 has no problem. Is there a lower level limit and, if so, can anyone tell me what it is?
Thanks
Caugsmire

• Aller en haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

omac

Débutant

2 March 2019 16:49

Are your lower level characters hits landing, or all missing?

• Facebook aktivieren

TooCute

Débutant

2 March 2019 17:04

.... Or is AFK pet leveling against the rules ??

• Facebook aktivieren

omac

Débutant

2 March 2019 17:34

He didn't mention he was going to be AFK, I assumed he was going to be there while pet leveling. But yes, I believe afk pet levling is a bannable offense
  • Facebook aktivieren

Fulminar

Game Admin (en, de, pl, nl)

2 March 2019 18:55

He didn't mention he was going to be AFK, I assumed he was going to be there while pet leveling. But yes, I believe afk pet levling is a bannable offense

AFK Pet leveling is indeed not permitted.
Fulminar
Game Admin Last Chaos NA / PL
Homepage | Customer Support | Last Chaos Facebook
Rules | GM Recruiting
  • Facebook aktivieren

Le message de "HealerInRed" (2 March 2019 22:56) a été supprimé par l'utilisateur " Vilya" (3 March 2019 23:39)

Caugsmire

Héros plein d'avenir

• "Caugsmire" est un homme
  • "Caugsmire" a créé ce fil de discussion

Lieu: Bristol

Profession: IT

2 March 2019 23:39

Just to cofirm - No I am not going to be AFK pet levelling - I will be levelling while my "proper" toon is waiting for its exp pet to recover...
And yes, I just wondered what level to get the toon to - and then I realised the toon needs to be higher level than the pony to avoid using up food too fast.
Net result, I have a lvl 30 toon and levelling works fine :)

Now off to bed and NOT pet levelling :)

Ce message a été modifié 1 fois. Dernière modification par "Caugsmire" (%02/%03/%2019, 11:47pm)

• Facebook aktivieren

xrhitmanxr

Débutant

• "xrhitmanxr" est un homme

Lieu: USA

Profession: Secret Squirrel Stuff

15 May 2019 23:42

Even though the game was designed to afk pet lvl

So I understand now that since gamigo has taken over LC that it changed but my question is why did they make it a ban-able offense? the stones in the top of lust trum were actually designed for that particular reason :huh: . so why the reason to reinvent something that is not broken? I understand y'all are trying to make sure that no one takes advantage of the system and what not and I appreciate it although I do have constructive criticism this particular part of the game was made to allow afk pet leveling and its not like it goes by fast. but hey that's just my two cents Im just an old school lc vet who still has love for the game and wants to keep the player base around.

• Facebook aktivieren

Mendek

Héros plein d'avenir

• "Mendek" est un homme

16 May 2019 2:12

So I understand now that since gamigo has taken over LC that it changed but my question is why did they make it a ban-able offense? the stones in the top of lust trum were actually designed for that particular reason :huh: . so why the reason to reinvent something that is not broken? I understand y'all are trying to make sure that no one takes advantage of the system and what not and I appreciate it although I do have constructive criticism this particular part of the game was made to allow afk pet leveling and its not like it goes by fast. but hey that's just my two cents Im just an old school lc vet who still has love for the game and wants to keep the player base around.

https://forum.lastchaos.gamigo.com/index…2844#post702844
  • Facebook aktivieren

Fils de discussion similaires