You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

dinosue2

Rising Star

• "dinosue2" is female
  • "dinosue2" started this thread

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Monday, 25. February 2019, 20:49

Option to turn off Guild Application

Would you agree or disagree?

A total of 29 Votes have been submitted.

90%

Agree (26)

10%

Disagree (3)

Suggestion: Create a tick box to turn off Guild Applications.
Reason: To prevent random people from applying to guild over and over and eventually getting in due to your typing.
Should work like: Party invitation tick box. Send instant denial to the applicant without interfering in the users gameplay.

Let's face it, we all have rivals in the game who create nub characters just to get into your guild and spy. They are relentless in their applications to your guild to the guild master or advisors until they get in and then spam your guild chat with their incessant harassment. And you're stuck dealing with it for 10 days until you can boot them. Only to have them do it again.

Or, you have a new person randomly apply to your guild without asking, then they turn out to be a beggar. Here again, no option to kick for 10 days.

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to turn on and off your guild applications so only people you want to apply can? No more random people joining because they caught you in the middle of typing.

I enjoy the fact people cannot guild hop, but this feature not allowing you to pick and choose who you wish to let join is a bad idea and it should be altered a bit to allow the guild master and advisors to do what they need to do for a smooth running guild.

"Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. To love me, I'm in your heart. To hate me, I'm in your mind." ~Unknown
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

lisaroar

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Thursday, 28. February 2019, 00:01

OMG!!! I have accepted so many noobs who applied when I was typing, that I am surprised you didn't take my GA hat away from me. :P:S8|;)

• Activate Facebook

SirHansford

Rising Star

Date of registration: 13. July 2015

Friday, 1. March 2019, 23:42

Another fantastic idea Sue. Keep'em coming. By the way, long time no see. I've been away for a few years, as far as grinding but still log in once a week or so just to say hi to all my old buddies and be an arena rat. It's always a pleasure to run into old friends that are still haunting the lands of Iris. Hope you're well!

HINDER 185 Ranger / SirHansford 182 Temple Knight / ZiggyStardust 185 Specalist / Elephantalist 168 Elementalist
  • Activate Facebook

dinosue2

Rising Star

• "dinosue2" is female
  • "dinosue2" started this thread

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Saturday, 2. March 2019, 17:09

OMG!!! I have accepted so many noobs who applied when I was typing, that I am surprised you didn't take my GA hat away from me. :P:S8|;)
rofl Most of them were good mistakes. :P
Another fantastic idea Sue. Keep'em coming. By the way, long time no see. I've been away for a few years, as far as grinding but still log in once a week or so just to say hi to all my old buddies and be an arena rat. It's always a pleasure to run into old friends that are still haunting the lands of Iris. Hope you're well!
Thanks for the positive feedback. Always great to see a veteran LCer! <3
"Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. To love me, I'm in your heart. To hate me, I'm in your mind." ~Unknown
  • Activate Facebook