You are not logged in.

• "bbbbawesome" started this thread

Date of registration: 4. March 2019

Monday, 4. March 2019, 19:42

[IDEA] Double Exp Weekend Events

I was thinking and am not sure if this already exists, since i'm a returning player starting fresh. To have a weekend event or even a one day event maybe like once or twice a month. Where the exp rates will be doubled for that duration and stacks with the 500 exp spell and experience point boosters. For instance, if i get 4 million exp with 500 exp spell and xpb normally, then during the event it would be 4 million x 2 = 8 million. I believe this is a good balance for everyone in the game and also Gamigo itself. This event would motivate players to actually reach their fantasy goal of reaching end game and experiencing and feeling whats thats like. It would also encourage current end game players to create new characters to try different classes that they wouldnt have normally tried before due to costs and time needed to be dedicated for a fresh new character. It would also get people to that end game cap and start working on armor which encourages IC spending if that sparks interest for Gamigo, not saying that this is their goal/incentive, but it would at least maybe bring reassurance that the game is still amazing and has potential like how I believe it to be. From my perspective as a return player I believe this is the drive that makes people on and off with the game. Which is the pain of leveling for those who haven't reached their end goal.
Also its beneficial to the community as far as guilds and competitiveness, because now more players will end up at that end cap which means the guildless will want to join guilds for castle sieges. Overall I believe an event of this sort would actually overtime will accomplish a lot of feats and allow the game to thrive as it once did!
Thanks in advance for allowing me to share my idea!
Long live Last Chaos !!!!! <3 :)
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Monday, 4. March 2019, 19:58

Hi,

First off, welcome back!

Secondly, we do schedule weekend event time to time. They will not occur every weekend however. You can see the schedule of any events in the Server Event section for the version you play.

I have moved this out of the section you posted it in for 2 reasons.
1) It is not an idea or suggestion about guilds or their improvements as that section specifically states it is for.
2) You have no agree/disagree Poll attached to you post as is required in the normal suggestions section.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have in the General section, Technical section, directly to staff via Private Message, in game to the players or GM's, or in our Discord channel.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook