Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Last Chaos Forum. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

SilentArrow

Junger Held

• »SilentArrow« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 31. Januar 2018

• Private Nachricht senden

Montag, 15. April 2019, 02:03

Now what??? You have been kicked from server (1)

Old time player (Sarissa server) returned to LC fall 2017 and played until spring 2018. Game was very stable, very rarely crashed, only couple DC.

I took break and returned November 2018. Now getting frequent DC's, tons of "ErrorLog.txt" crashes (over 250 .dmp files, mostly mouse over accs and my thinking part of code changes for those new elemental accs, ones you needed 999 of each world element), and the past days getting "You have been kicked from server (1)". I have tried downloading fresh copy of game, as well as tried the game on a different computer. Same results.

What is this new message "You have been kicked from server", and why? My third time today was just standing in town after checking Roy?

• Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

Mendek

Aufstrebender Held

• »Mendek« ist männlich

Registrierungsdatum: 14. Oktober 2016

Montag, 15. April 2019, 03:11

Zitat von »Vilya«

That is one of the development things put in. The number in parentheses will tell the developers which error occurred which caused the disconnect from the server.
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

jsimpson

Junger Held

Registrierungsdatum: 5. Juli 2016

Montag, 15. April 2019, 11:21

now you have been kicked from server

I, too, have been getting frequent dc's and multiple times over error's. mostly when have mouse over inventory but majority come when rearranging inventory, at a npc, or Bianca. seems this all started when we went from the old client to the new one where we can have 2 accts up at the same time. also, when I get the errors 50% of the time, even tho I confirm the error and that acct goes away, logging back in I get last chaos is already running multiple accts so I have log active acct out, log both accts back in and rearrange things to where I want them. ive tried attaching the error log, howeve it will not load saying "attachment to large."

• Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

Mendek

Aufstrebender Held

• »Mendek« ist männlich

Registrierungsdatum: 14. Oktober 2016

Montag, 15. April 2019, 14:10

ive tried attaching the error log, howeve it will not load saying "attachment to large."

You can host error log and dmp files somewhere and send links to any team member, or send them files directly on Discord private message.
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

Der Beitrag von »piramida« (Montag, 6. Mai 2019, 11:32) wurde aus folgendem Grund vom Benutzer »Mehira« gelöscht: Forum rules [3.5] (Montag, 6. Mai 2019, 16:05).