Вы не вошли в систему.

Здравствуйте! Мы рады приветствовать вас на форуме Last Chaos Forum! Перед регистрацией, пожалуйста, ознакомьтесь с инструкцией пользования форумом здесь. Там же внимательно просмотрите данный раздел, он поможет вам правильно заполнить поля для регистрации. Если вы уже стали участником нашего мира Last Chaos, пожалуйста, авторизируйтесь.

Dreman23

Новичок

  • "Dreman23" мужчина
  • "Dreman23" открыл тему

Сообщения: 9

Дата регистрации: 06.04.2016

Местонахождения: New Jersey

  • Отправить личное сообщение

1

21.05.2019, 15:53

HS Upgrade Event

I have seen the HS Success Rate Chart & my question is, during the event in which the success is raised 50-100%. Does this mean for example, a Grade 5 HS would get me to +21 with 100% success if it were a 50% & like +27 with 100% cap raise? This is kind of confusing, sorry if its a dumb question.
  • Перейти в начало страницы
  • Активация Facebook

Nostramadus

Восходящая звезда

Сообщения: 124

Дата регистрации: 05.05.2018

Благодарность: 62

  • Отправить личное сообщение

2

21.05.2019, 19:38

The succesrate was just *1,5
=> 50% => 75%

if its 100% the HS just works save +1 no chance of +0, -1 or destroyed. If you want +2/+3 you would still need to apply a platinum protection rune

  • Перейти в начало страницы
  • Активация Facebook

Dreman23

Новичок

  • "Dreman23" мужчина
  • "Dreman23" открыл тему

Сообщения: 9

Дата регистрации: 06.04.2016

Местонахождения: New Jersey

  • Отправить личное сообщение

3

22.05.2019, 14:55

I wasn't talking about it being upgraded more than +1 at a time I'm talking about the success rate, for example, regularly an HS would get to +3 100% but drops to 75% for +4, & 50% for +5. So during the event will that 75% actually be raised to 100% & will that 50% be raised higher as well?
  • Перейти в начало страницы
  • Активация Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

  • "Vilya" жещина

Сообщения: 8,410

Дата регистрации: 03.09.2014

Местонахождения: USA

Вид деятельности: Last Chaos Community Manager

Благодарность: 275

  • Отправить личное сообщение

4

22.05.2019, 15:10

When there is an upgrade event, it raises the chance of success overall upgrading items by that amount (i.e. upgrade 200% = 100% base + 100% increase). The chances for no change, decrease, and break remain the same.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Перейти в начало страницы
  • Активация Facebook

ANGEL.

Упорный герой

  • "ANGEL." жещина

Сообщения: 296

Дата регистрации: 10.07.2015

Местонахождения: Bulgaria

  • Отправить личное сообщение

5

22.05.2019, 15:25

When there is an upgrade event, it raises the chance of success overall upgrading items by that amount (i.e. upgrade 200% = 100% base + 100% increase). The chances for no change, decrease, and break remain the same.

This made me totally lost...

Let's say we have a 200% upgrade event running on and the base success rate of the Hs is 50% ... because of the event means the HS will have 100% success. Is it possible the chance of decrease, no chance or break remains 50% as from the original HS rate or they will be 0% because 100% means safe +1?
Does it means even if it says you have 100% success because of the event it still can break, decrease or give u no change ????

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.
.
  • Перейти в начало страницы
  • Активация Facebook

Caugsmire

Восходящая звезда

  • "Caugsmire" мужчина

Сообщения: 129

Дата регистрации: 14.07.2015

Местонахождения: Bristol

Вид деятельности: IT

  • Отправить личное сообщение

6

22.05.2019, 15:51

Does the box showing the probability of success accurately reflect that probability during an upgrade event? If so, then if the box shows 100% success, the chance of fail and break would necessarily be 0%; if not, then you cannot trust the figures displayed...
On a personal note, when the last upgrade event was on, every "100%" upgrade I carried out with lvl 1 and lvl 2 hs was successful - about 30 in all...

  • Перейти в начало страницы
  • Активация Facebook

SilentArrow

Новичок

Сообщения: 30

Дата регистрации: 31.01.2018

  • Отправить личное сообщение

7

22.05.2019, 16:54

On a personal note, when the last upgrade event was on, every "100%" upgrade I carried out with lvl 1 and lvl 2 hs was successful - about 30 in all...

Similar here. During most recent 150% event, I applied a number of grade 6, 7, and 8 HS, and when box said 100% all were successful. And when box said 98% success, I used ROPs and got lucky no decrease. Anything lower I didn't want to take risk (breaking a +24 piece fully jeweled would be sickening).
  • Перейти в начало страницы
  • Активация Facebook

unavailable

Восходящая звезда

  • "unavailable" мужчина

Сообщения: 154

Дата регистрации: 14.01.2015

  • Отправить личное сообщение

8

22.05.2019, 17:56

Upgrade events work like they always did....so for example:

If you have a HS with 65% success chance, it means it has 35% fail chance (fail being no change, -1, break)
When there is a 200% upgrade event it increases the success rate, so during the event the HS will have 130% success chance, but the fail chance of 35% stays the same.
Essentially the 130% success will outweigh the fail chance but its still there.

  • Перейти в начало страницы
  • Активация Facebook

Dreman23

Новичок

  • "Dreman23" мужчина
  • "Dreman23" открыл тему

Сообщения: 9

Дата регистрации: 06.04.2016

Местонахождения: New Jersey

  • Отправить личное сообщение

9

22.05.2019, 20:02

Upgrade events work like they always did....so for example:

If you have a HS with 65% success chance, it means it has 35% fail chance (fail being no change, -1, break)
When there is a 200% upgrade event it increases the success rate, so during the event the HS will have 130% success chance, but the fail chance of 35% stays the same.
Essentially the 130% success will outweigh the fail chance but its still there.
Ahhhhh ok .. thats excatly what i needed to know. that sucks that the chance is still there tho
  • Перейти в начало страницы
  • Активация Facebook

Caugsmire

Восходящая звезда

  • "Caugsmire" мужчина

Сообщения: 129

Дата регистрации: 14.07.2015

Местонахождения: Bristol

Вид деятельности: IT

  • Отправить личное сообщение

10

22.05.2019, 20:53

Upgrade events work like they always did....so for example:
If you have a HS with 65% success chance, it means it has 35% fail chance (fail being no change, -1, break)
When there is a 200% upgrade event it increases the success rate, so during the event the HS will have 130% success chance, but the fail chance of 35% stays the same.
Essentially the 130% success will outweigh the fail chance but its still there.


Well if that is correct, ie 65-35 becomes 130-35 then it implies the "% success" box displayed when you upgrade is incorrect, as it is displaying the actual % (ie 100% from lvl 1 to 2)….

Personally, until proven otherwise, my experience suggests the % success box is accurate and therefore 100% means no fails / breaks...
  • Перейти в начало страницы
  • Активация Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

  • "Vilya" жещина

Сообщения: 8,410

Дата регистрации: 03.09.2014

Местонахождения: USA

Вид деятельности: Last Chaos Community Manager

Благодарность: 275

  • Отправить личное сообщение

11

23.05.2019, 00:46

This made me totally lost...
Base is the base of chance without using any multipliers. Base is always at 100% (so if it shows you chance of 25% then this is 100% of your base for that item). If we have an upgrade event of 150%, then it is base + 50%, so it would increase your chance to 62.5% for the same heaven stone, 200% event would increase the chance to 75%.

This does not negate the chance of failure, no change or breakage. Those values remain the same chance.
Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Перейти в начало страницы
  • Активация Facebook