You are not logged in.

Dreman23

• "Dreman23" is male
  • "Dreman23" started this thread

Date of registration: 6. April 2016

Tuesday, 21. May 2019, 15:53

HS Upgrade Event

I have seen the HS Success Rate Chart & my question is, during the event in which the success is raised 50-100%. Does this mean for example, a Grade 5 HS would get me to +21 with 100% success if it were a 50% & like +27 with 100% cap raise? This is kind of confusing, sorry if its a dumb question.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Nostramadus

Rising Star

Date of registration: 5. May 2018

Tuesday, 21. May 2019, 19:38

The succesrate was just *1,5
=> 50% => 75%

if its 100% the HS just works save +1 no chance of +0, -1 or destroyed. If you want +2/+3 you would still need to apply a platinum protection rune

• Activate Facebook

Dreman23

• "Dreman23" is male

Wednesday, 22. May 2019, 14:55

I wasn't talking about it being upgraded more than +1 at a time I'm talking about the success rate, for example, regularly an HS would get to +3 100% but drops to 75% for +4, & 50% for +5. So during the event will that 75% actually be raised to 100% & will that 50% be raised higher as well?
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Wednesday, 22. May 2019, 15:10

When there is an upgrade event, it raises the chance of success overall upgrading items by that amount (i.e. upgrade 200% = 100% base + 100% increase). The chances for no change, decrease, and break remain the same.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Sincere Adventurer

• "ANGEL." is female

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Wednesday, 22. May 2019, 15:25

When there is an upgrade event, it raises the chance of success overall upgrading items by that amount (i.e. upgrade 200% = 100% base + 100% increase). The chances for no change, decrease, and break remain the same.

This made me totally lost...

Let's say we have a 200% upgrade event running on and the base success rate of the Hs is 50% ... because of the event means the HS will have 100% success. Is it possible the chance of decrease, no chance or break remains 50% as from the original HS rate or they will be 0% because 100% means safe +1?
Does it means even if it says you have 100% success because of the event it still can break, decrease or give u no change ????

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.
  • Activate Facebook

Caugsmire

Rising Star

• "Caugsmire" is male

Date of registration: 14. July 2015

Wednesday, 22. May 2019, 15:51

Does the box showing the probability of success accurately reflect that probability during an upgrade event? If so, then if the box shows 100% success, the chance of fail and break would necessarily be 0%; if not, then you cannot trust the figures displayed...
On a personal note, when the last upgrade event was on, every "100%" upgrade I carried out with lvl 1 and lvl 2 hs was successful - about 30 in all...

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 31. January 2018

Wednesday, 22. May 2019, 16:54

On a personal note, when the last upgrade event was on, every "100%" upgrade I carried out with lvl 1 and lvl 2 hs was successful - about 30 in all...

Similar here. During most recent 150% event, I applied a number of grade 6, 7, and 8 HS, and when box said 100% all were successful. And when box said 98% success, I used ROPs and got lucky no decrease. Anything lower I didn't want to take risk (breaking a +24 piece fully jeweled would be sickening).
  • Activate Facebook

unavailable

Rising Star

• "unavailable" is male

Date of registration: 14. January 2015

Wednesday, 22. May 2019, 17:56

Upgrade events work like they always did....so for example:

If you have a HS with 65% success chance, it means it has 35% fail chance (fail being no change, -1, break)
When there is a 200% upgrade event it increases the success rate, so during the event the HS will have 130% success chance, but the fail chance of 35% stays the same.
Essentially the 130% success will outweigh the fail chance but its still there.

• Activate Facebook

Dreman23

• "Dreman23" is male

Wednesday, 22. May 2019, 20:02

If you have a HS with 65% success chance, it means it has 35% fail chance (fail being no change, -1, break)
When there is a 200% upgrade event it increases the success rate, so during the event the HS will have 130% success chance, but the fail chance of 35% stays the same.
Ahhhhh ok .. thats excatly what i needed to know. that sucks that the chance is still there tho
  • Activate Facebook

Caugsmire

Rising Star

• "Caugsmire" is male

Date of registration: 14. July 2015

Wednesday, 22. May 2019, 20:53

Well if that is correct, ie 65-35 becomes 130-35 then it implies the "% success" box displayed when you upgrade is incorrect, as it is displaying the actual % (ie 100% from lvl 1 to 2)….

Personally, until proven otherwise, my experience suggests the % success box is accurate and therefore 100% means no fails / breaks...
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Thursday, 23. May 2019, 00:46

This made me totally lost...
Base is the base of chance without using any multipliers. Base is always at 100% (so if it shows you chance of 25% then this is 100% of your base for that item). If we have an upgrade event of 150%, then it is base + 50%, so it would increase your chance to 62.5% for the same heaven stone, 200% event would increase the chance to 75%.

This does not negate the chance of failure, no change or breakage. Those values remain the same chance.
Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook