You are not logged in.

Dreman23

• "Dreman23" is male
  • "Dreman23" started this thread

Date of registration: 6. April 2016

Wednesday, 22. May 2019, 20:45

Eva vs. HR

What is a good number for Eva, & what is a good number for HR, & Also does Defense play a factor in PvP or does that only help in PvE? Yes i know Eva will help people miss me more often but say i was using a HR set could i possibly gain the same effect through defense instead? For example if my HR set was +28 & my Eva Set was +17, would the defense of the +28 HR set be more effective in protecting me in PvP or would the +17 Eva?
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Thursday, 23. May 2019, 00:52

Defense is what you need if you know you will be hit an want to withstand the attack. Defense is generally best for character classes with lower natural evasion abilities...or "squishy" classes.

Evasion is what you need if you want to try to avoid the attack all together. This will also be altered by the character class' natural dexterity. For instance, rogues have a much higher chance to evade than a cleric or mage.

This will depend on the other player/monsters Hit Rate. If their Hit Rate is high, the chances of your evasion are lessened. There are many factors which are also included such as oppositions Attack, Hit Rate, Crit Rate and Deadly Rate. These can all be increased by potions, accessories and such so there really is no "constant".

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

miximer

Date of registration: 19. October 2018

Friday, 24. May 2019, 04:58

IMO enough stats to your main attribute then ~nearly all to dex.
You'll not only hit harder but crit/deadly way more often (thus hitting harder & more often over time).

Consider to NOT put skill points into your class passive(s) for "critical rate" as this will nerf any desirable accessories you get later on (decreasing the overall deadly(s), from the accessory(s).
I hope this makes sense.
Happy Hunting.
  • Activate Facebook

Dreman23

• "Dreman23" is male

Friday, 24. May 2019, 17:40

IMO enough stats to your main attribute then ~nearly all to dex.
You'll not only hit harder but crit/deadly way more often (thus hitting harder & more often over time).

Consider to NOT put skill points into your class passive(s) for "critical rate" as this will nerf any desirable accessories you get later on (decreasing the overall deadly(s), from the accessory(s).
I hope this makes sense.
Happy Hunting.
I don't quite understand the nerfing of Accessories due to a classes passive skill. if you could give some examples that would be greatly appreciated.
  • Activate Facebook

unavailable

Rising Star

• "unavailable" is male

Date of registration: 14. January 2015

Friday, 24. May 2019, 19:13

What he means with passives is for example:

You want to build your character to do deadly hits, that means your deadly ratio needs to be higher than your critical ratio.
If you learn a classes passive skill that raises critical rate....don't you think that defeats the purpose as then you are sabotaging yourself....

• Activate Facebook

Dreman23

• "Dreman23" is male

Friday, 24. May 2019, 23:29

What he means with passives is for example:

You want to build your character to do deadly hits, that means your deadly ratio needs to be higher than your critical ratio.
If you learn a classes passive skill that raises critical rate....don't you think that defeats the purpose as then you are sabotaging yourself....
ok so you're saying I should class reset and not upgrade my crit passives?
  • Activate Facebook