Вы не вошли в систему.

Здравствуйте! Мы рады приветствовать вас на форуме Last Chaos Forum! Перед регистрацией, пожалуйста, ознакомьтесь с инструкцией пользования форумом здесь. Там же внимательно просмотрите данный раздел, он поможет вам правильно заполнить поля для регистрации. Если вы уже стали участником нашего мира Last Chaos, пожалуйста, авторизируйтесь.

Remnant

Новичок

• "Remnant" жещина
  • "Remnant" открыл тему

Дата регистрации: 23.07.2015

Местонахождения: New York

Вид деятельности: Freelance Artist

• Отправить личное сообщение

03.06.2019, 16:50

Can't connect to download server

Hey... not sure if this has been asked elsewhere... but ....
So recently I kept getting booted off the game, something about XIGN saying "bla bla virus causes this" so I had avast scan everything, nothing found, same with malwarebytes...so I deleted the game, disabled all my firewalls and avast's shields... tried to redownload the game but keep getting the error "Unable to connect to download server. Please check your internet connection/firewall and try again."
I don't know what else to do? Or what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.

I'm nobody! Who are you?
Are you nobody, too?
  • Активация Facebook

Remnant

Новичок

• "Remnant" жещина
  • "Remnant" открыл тему

03.06.2019, 17:22

Nevermind I got it finally...now to see if XIGN will keep booting me lol

I'm nobody! Who are you?
Are you nobody, too?
  • Активация Facebook

Remnant

Новичок

• "Remnant" жещина
  • "Remnant" открыл тему

03.06.2019, 22:11

Now I am getting a new problem - could not init Xigncode E0191009

I'm nobody! Who are you?
Are you nobody, too?
  • Активация Facebook

Remnant

Новичок

• "Remnant" жещина
  • "Remnant" открыл тему

04.06.2019, 03:08

Okay, nothing is helping. This error keeps popping up.

I'm nobody! Who are you?
Are you nobody, too?
  • Активация Facebook

Mendek

Восходящая звезда

• "Mendek" мужчина

Дата регистрации: 14.10.2016

Благодарность: 3

04.06.2019, 10:44

Try to add both LC and xigncode to your AV exceptions.
If it won't help kill unnecessary processes you've got running in background one by one and you'll know what's causing the problem.
Alternatively send xigncode log file to support@wellbia.com , but it may take a while before they answer.

• Активация Facebook

Remnant

Новичок

• "Remnant" жещина
  • "Remnant" открыл тему

05.06.2019, 01:56

Try to add both LC and xigncode to your AV exceptions.
If it won't help kill unnecessary processes you've got running in background one by one and you'll know what's causing the problem.
Alternatively send xigncode log file to support@wellbia.com , but it may take a while before they answer.

Tried...still the same problem. I emailed them so hopefully they have answers.....
I'm nobody! Who are you?
Are you nobody, too?
  • Активация Facebook

Sarong

Новичок

• "Sarong" жещина

Дата регистрации: 08.05.2019

05.06.2019, 06:35

xigncode error e0191009

i had the exact same signcode error, check in the last chaos file, mine was in the bin file folder, turned out xtrap was there also, i removed xtrap file then lc opened fine with no xigncode error. gl and hope that solves ure issue as well :)

• Активация Facebook

bringiton123456

Новичок

Дата регистрации: 26.04.2017

05.06.2019, 09:52

im getting same prob

ive done everything too cnat get game to download anyone have a version of downloader that doenst error

• Активация Facebook

Pandia

Восходящая звезда

05.06.2019, 10:22

same error has appeared in the past to ppl playing other games.
if u google the "xincod3 0xe019101a error" i'm sure u'll find the related articles and how ppl have dealt with it

good luck

• Активация Facebook

unavailable

Восходящая звезда

• "unavailable" мужчина

Дата регистрации: 14.01.2015

05.06.2019, 11:02

if the issue you are getting is that xigncode is kicking you off that has nothing to do with the game installer. It means something running on your system is interfering.
The following can be an issue:

1. Antivirus real-time scanning - add the lc folder to exclusions in both windows defender and AV
2. Pending windows updates and driver updates - if you have any pending updates they can also cause this
3. PC infected with virus or malware - can also cause issues, scan your pc to make sure its clean
4. any other monitoring / cleaning software. Saw cases where ccleaners background scan was causing xigncode to error out even.

• Активация Facebook

Remnant

Новичок

• "Remnant" жещина
  • "Remnant" открыл тему

05.06.2019, 13:35

if the issue you are getting is that xigncode is kicking you off that has nothing to do with the game installer. It means something running on your system is interfering.
The following can be an issue:

1. Antivirus real-time scanning - add the lc folder to exclusions in both windows defender and AV
2. Pending windows updates and driver updates - if you have any pending updates they can also cause this
3. PC infected with virus or malware - can also cause issues, scan your pc to make sure its clean
4. any other monitoring / cleaning software. Saw cases where ccleaners background scan was causing xigncode to error out even.

I've done all that, and have also removed the xtrap folder. Going to see if quitting malwarebytes does anything?
I'm nobody! Who are you?
Are you nobody, too?
  • Активация Facebook

Remnant

Новичок

• "Remnant" жещина
  • "Remnant" открыл тему

05.06.2019, 13:44

Nope...didnt help

I'm nobody! Who are you?
Are you nobody, too?
  • Активация Facebook

sanded11

Новичок

Дата регистрации: 05.06.2019

05.06.2019, 17:39

ive done everything too cnat get game to download anyone have a version of downloader that doenst error

I am having the same problem. Try to run downloader and I keep getting "cant connect to download server check internet or firewall" how do I get by this?
  • Активация Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" жещина

Дата регистрации: 03.09.2014

Местонахождения: USA

Вид деятельности: Last Chaos Community Manager

Благодарность: 279

05.06.2019, 19:42

Hi everyone,

I have notified the proper department to check into this. We apologize for the inconvenience and I hope it will be resolved as soon as possible. When I have news, I will pass it along.

Thank you all for your report and your patience.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Активация Facebook

Es haben sich bereits 5 registrierte Benutzer bedankt.

Получена благодарность за этот пост от пользователя:

Remnant (05.06.2019), sanded11 (06.06.2019), L3G4L1Z3 (06.06.2019), bringiton123456 (06.06.2019), Josh1121156 (13.06.2019)

Josh1121156

Новичок

Дата регистрации: 13.06.2019

13.06.2019, 08:25

Install issue

a few days ago the game started lagging badly to which I could not remedy through typical means. I was unable to uninstall without manually removing the files from my pc because I received the “can’t connect to server, check internet connection/firewall and try again” error. Now I’m unable to re-install due to the same error. I know it’s being looked into but in the mean time I plan on completely wiping my pc and trying again. Will update with results when possible. EDIT: upon full pc reset there was no change. Still received the same error upon opening the downloader.

Данный пост был отредактирован 1 раз(а), последний раз был отредактирован "Josh1121156" (13.06.2019, 12:00)

• Активация Facebook

Mehira

Game Master (pl)

• "Mehira" жещина

Дата регистрации: 18.04.2019

Благодарность: 15

13.06.2019, 16:32

Hello,

We are aware of this problem and are waiting for the solution. We appreciate your patience.

Thank you.

Mehira
Game Master Last Chaos PL
Homepage | Support
Facebook | Discord | Rekrutacja

Данный пост был отредактирован 1 раз(а), последний раз был отредактирован "Mehira" (13.06.2019, 16:41)

• Активация Facebook

Remnant

Новичок

• "Remnant" жещина
  • "Remnant" открыл тему

13.06.2019, 17:24

a few days ago the game started lagging badly to which I could not remedy through typical means. I was unable to uninstall without manually removing the files from my pc because I received the “can’t connect to server, check internet connection/firewall and try again” error. Now I’m unable to re-install due to the same error. I know it’s being looked into but in the mean time I plan on completely wiping my pc and trying again. Will update with results when possible. EDIT: upon full pc reset there was no change. Still received the same error upon opening the downloader.

I noticed I have this problem on two separate computers. Luckily this one hasn't had any issues yet lol
I'm nobody! Who are you?
Are you nobody, too?
  • Активация Facebook

SirHansford

Восходящая звезда

Дата регистрации: 13.07.2015

14.06.2019, 21:11

Hi folks, Sirhansford here.

Hi all, I'm having an issue. On a newly formatted hard drive, (drive being good), I keep getting an error saying "unable to connect to download server please check your connection/firewall and try again". that is the specific message. I clearly don't have a connection issue as I'm typing this. I've disabled my firewall and windows defender and have no other anti-virus and still get this message. Any clue on what the issue could be? I've also tried launching LC on another computer that has had its instilliation for over 3 years and get an error that says "an error occurred while installing this patch file. Restart your PC and run the program again". Tried that several times and I can't even launch on it. FYI, just updated.

Edit: As early as last weekend, both PCs launched LC fine.

HINDER 185 Ranger / SirHansford 182 Temple Knight / ZiggyStardust 185 Specalist / Elephantalist 168 Elementalist
  • Активация Facebook

SirHansford

Восходящая звезда

Дата регистрации: 13.07.2015

14.06.2019, 21:19

I noticed I have this problem on two separate computers. Luckily this one hasn't had any issues yet lol
Hi Remy. Dunno what's up. I recently formated my SSD and HDD, just because it was time, wasn't LC related as I was able to log in on both PCs just last week. But for some odd reason, i'm getting the exact same issues after this last patch.
HINDER 185 Ranger / SirHansford 182 Temple Knight / ZiggyStardust 185 Specalist / Elephantalist 168 Elementalist
  • Активация Facebook

Fulminar

Game Admin (en, de, pl, nl)

Дата регистрации: 10.07.2015

15.06.2019, 06:08

Hi,

We are aware of this issue and it is being worked on. Once it is resolved we will inform everyone.

Thank you,

Fulminar
Game Admin Last Chaos NA / PL
Homepage | Customer Support | Last Chaos Facebook
Rules | GM Recruiting
  • Активация Facebook