Vous n'êtes pas connecté.

Bonjour et bienvenue sur Last Chaos Forum. Si c'est la première fois que vous venez sur ce site, nous vous conseillons de consulter l'aide. Vous y trouverez des explications détaillées sur le fonctionnement de la page. Pour pouvoir utiliser toutes les fonctions de la page, vous devez vous inscrire. Utilisez le formulaire d'inscription pour vous inscrire ou lisez plus d'informations sur le processus d'inscription. Si vous êtes déjà inscrit, connectez-vous ici.

Panget

Débutant

• "Panget" a créé ce fil de discussion

• Envoyer un message privé

12 June 2019 20:19

Merchant Beppo Question

Hi Guys,

I just want to say I’m
a returning player back when Aeria games manage LC so I’m not sure where to
post this as I’m used to having a General Forum section… so far I like what I’m
seeing (great Job GAMIGO)… I left the game back when the game was in turmoil (but
that’s another story) when inflation was at its worse… now that I’m back I see
that I need to catch up – gear wise, gold wise etc… but then I realized I can’t
sell some item mall items anymore and you have to be a merchant for you to sell
some Item mall stuff…so my question is can someone tell me what is the reasoning
behind Merchant Beppo and why is it level specific (55 something) not to
mention the 2,000 sp needed. I really don’t want to create another character anymore
and grind to lvl 50 and 2000 sp just for you to sell stuff… I mean being a
merchant supposed to be a basic skill don’t you think? Anyways, I hope I make
sense…

Anyways, all in all, it’s
nice to be back. Thank you and more power to LC.

• Aller en haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

Mendek

Héros plein d'avenir

• "Mendek" est un homme

12 June 2019 20:46

Merchant profession was introduced to prevent credit card frauds and some exploits which were plaguing LC at the time.
Grinding to lvl 50 and farming 2k SP is really not a big deal now especially if you create a Phoenix character. Besides you can become a Merchant at any level by gaining 20m points at Union of Sio affinity.

• Facebook aktivieren

Panget

Débutant

12 June 2019 21:25

Thank you, Mendek

• Facebook aktivieren

lisaroar

Débutant

18 June 2019 13:40

It's easier to make a toon and level it to 55 with 2k sp than it is to earn 20 million Sio affinity points. LOL........but that's just my opinion. Creating and levelling a new toon to 55 would take a week at the MAX (depending on how long you can play at a time).
If I remember correctly Sio affinity is earned in Mondshine so you wouldn't be able to earn it until after level 140.

• Facebook aktivieren

Panget

Débutant

18 June 2019 17:24

Ouch!!that's too high of a price for just a basic merchant skill...thanks for the info lisaroar

• Facebook aktivieren

SilentArrow

Débutant

18 June 2019 23:24

Can someone from LC management comment why this artificial level 50-55 restriction still exists? While it only takes a couple hours to take an alt toon to level 50, if I missed merchant skill on my main character, why do I need to deal with this if I am spending real life $$$ on IC items? Anything I purchase with real $$$ seems like I should be able to trade/sell to other characters, or easily move between my own toons.

If there was some type of issue with gold spammers or other using jump potions or other to exploit something, can the game be changed to at least something like level 50-55 or greater than level 140? This should be a one line code change in the conditional testing for ability to purchase the skill. Seems like if can do quests in Mondshine, the user/account has enough invested in the game (both time and $$$) that should be able to purchase merchant skill. Yes, I know 20M Sio Affinitity will get me this ability, but real life $$$ supporting the game should override need for artificial limit.

• Facebook aktivieren

Panget

Débutant

19 June 2019 17:09

Can someone from LC management comment

Thank you!!!!
  • Facebook aktivieren

miximer

Débutant

21 June 2019 3:28

is answered correctly.

• Facebook aktivieren

unavailable

Héros plein d'avenir

• "unavailable" est un homme

21 June 2019 9:44

Can someone from LC management comment why this artificial level 50-55 restriction still exists? While it only takes a couple hours to take an alt toon to level 50, if I missed merchant skill on my main character, why do I need to deal with this if I am spending real life $$$ on IC items? Anything I purchase with real $$$ seems like I should be able to trade/sell to other characters, or easily move between my own toons.
If there was some type of issue with gold spammers or other using jump potions or other to exploit something, can the game be changed to at least something like level 50-55 or greater than level 140? This should be a one line code change in the conditional testing for ability to purchase the skill. Seems like if can do quests in Mondshine, the user/account has enough invested in the game (both time and $$$) that should be able to purchase merchant skill. Yes, I know 20M Sio Affinitity will get me this ability, but real life $$$ supporting the game should override need for artificial limit.

This made me laugh xD Spending $$ on a game does not make you special or immune to game mechanics. The fact you spend money means 0, and you are treated the same way as any other player. And getting to 140 is a breeze, and doesn't require any money.
: so either be level 50-55 or farm 20m sio affinity. And the reason they added the merchant profession was fraud, not exploits. not gold spammers, people commiting fraud and buying ic and selling items, that's something game code wont change / fix.
And like I said, supporting a game doesn't make you special, you spend money because you choose to not because someone is forcing you to.
  • Facebook aktivieren

SilentArrow

Débutant

21 June 2019 16:48

This made me laugh xD Spending $$ on a game does not make you special or immune to game mechanics. The fact you spend money means 0, and you are treated the same way as any other player. And getting to 140 is a breeze, and doesn't require any money.
: so either be level 50-55 or farm 20m sio affinity.

As does your reply make me laugh. I sure hope the fact that I buy IC and help support the game means something, and I am not asking for any special treatment, just paying customer whom thinks this is a stupid game mechanic that serves no purpose.

And the reason they added the merchant profession was fraud, not exploits. not gold spammers, people commiting fraud and buying ic and selling items, that's something game code wont change / fix.

So by your logic, if everyone had known to stop and get merchant profession in 50-55 range, or waste time grinding Sio Affinity, that will prevent fraud? As long as ANY toon can turn around and sell IC items the chance for fraud exists. This artificial limit makes no sense for game play, since any fraudster can easily create a level 50 toon in no time (Phoenix ticket and less than one hour in TOF). But that will make them "more honest" I guess than other players.

And like I said, supporting a game doesn't make you special, you spend money because you choose to not because someone is forcing you to.

Agreed, nobody forcing, and with the ever dropping population but rising game crashes/defects, making that decision even easier. You have good day. :P
  • Facebook aktivieren

Fils de discussion similaires