You are not logged in.

SirHansford

Rising Star

• "SirHansford" started this thread

Date of registration: 13. July 2015

Friday, 9. August 2019, 17:56

Vilya

Hey Vil, I was thinking,... I'd love to be able to swap my TK and my rogue back and forth between class options, but it's not viable as it takes so much to get a good 180 weapon, that is not tradable, to a respectable plus, ie: 28-30. Would it be possible to get an item that could at least make them changeable between classes? Even if we can't trade (sell) them, it would make it more fun for us that want to go from ranger to assassin or from TK to RK from time to time. Ya know, just an item that would make a 180 sword into duals etc. What do ya think?

HINDER 185 Ranger / SirHansford 182 Temple Knight / ZiggyStardust 185 Specalist / Elephantalist 168 Elementalist
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Friday, 9. August 2019, 18:02

Make a concept/suggestion with viable options and a poll to see if others agree this would be a change they would like to see.

Please ask questions in Game Questions as suggestions area is for suggestion concepts only with a poll attached.

I'll move this to the appropriate section.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

currykaran2

Rising Star

Date of registration: 14. July 2017

Saturday, 10. August 2019, 23:40

Biggest issue I can see with this is when it comes to durable weapons. Unless you want to exclude those, you'd also need to suggest a way for the attack base to change without being too over powered or ruining the weapon.

• Activate Facebook

unavailable

Rising Star

• "unavailable" is male

Date of registration: 14. January 2015

Monday, 12. August 2019, 10:53

He is talking about the dura weapons.

So if they would really need to implement it it would have to be like this:
You have per weapon per class:

Min Attack...…………..Middle...………...Max Attack

If your current weapon for say TK falls between Middle and Max, after swapping it over to an RK weapon, I should fall within the same Mid-Max section for that class and weapon.
so by doing this you can essentially end up with the weapon being weaker that if you would open and upgrade. Plus this swap would have to completely reset any AGR's used as different weapon have different stats.

• Activate Facebook