Вы не вошли в систему.

Здравствуйте! Мы рады приветствовать вас на форуме Last Chaos Forum! Перед регистрацией, пожалуйста, ознакомьтесь с инструкцией пользования форумом здесь. Там же внимательно просмотрите данный раздел, он поможет вам правильно заполнить поля для регистрации. Если вы уже стали участником нашего мира Last Chaos, пожалуйста, авторизируйтесь.

SirHansford

Восходящая звезда

• "SirHansford" открыл тему

Дата регистрации: 13.07.2015

• Отправить личное сообщение

09.08.2019, 17:56

Vilya

Hey Vil, I was thinking,... I'd love to be able to swap my TK and my rogue back and forth between class options, but it's not viable as it takes so much to get a good 180 weapon, that is not tradable, to a respectable plus, ie: 28-30. Would it be possible to get an item that could at least make them changeable between classes? Even if we can't trade (sell) them, it would make it more fun for us that want to go from ranger to assassin or from TK to RK from time to time. Ya know, just an item that would make a 180 sword into duals etc. What do ya think?

HINDER 185 Ranger / SirHansford 182 Temple Knight / ZiggyStardust 185 Specalist / Elephantalist 168 Elementalist
  • Активация Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" жещина

Дата регистрации: 03.09.2014

Местонахождения: USA

Вид деятельности: Last Chaos Community Manager

Благодарность: 304

09.08.2019, 18:02

Make a concept/suggestion with viable options and a poll to see if others agree this would be a change they would like to see.

Please ask questions in Game Questions as suggestions area is for suggestion concepts only with a poll attached.

I'll move this to the appropriate section.

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL/RU
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Активация Facebook

currykaran2

Восходящая звезда

Дата регистрации: 14.07.2017

10.08.2019, 23:40

Biggest issue I can see with this is when it comes to durable weapons. Unless you want to exclude those, you'd also need to suggest a way for the attack base to change without being too over powered or ruining the weapon.

• Активация Facebook

unavailable

Восходящая звезда

• "unavailable" мужчина

Дата регистрации: 14.01.2015

12.08.2019, 10:53

He is talking about the dura weapons.

So if they would really need to implement it it would have to be like this:
You have per weapon per class:

Min Attack...…………..Middle...………...Max Attack

If your current weapon for say TK falls between Middle and Max, after swapping it over to an RK weapon, I should fall within the same Mid-Max section for that class and weapon.
so by doing this you can essentially end up with the weapon being weaker that if you would open and upgrade. Plus this swap would have to completely reset any AGR's used as different weapon have different stats.

• Активация Facebook