You are not logged in.

Mehira

Game Master (pl)

• "Mehira" is female
  • "Mehira" started this thread

Date of registration: 18. April 2019

Sunday, 18. August 2019, 17:58

Forum Event | Photography Day

Do you love taking photos or selfies? Having photographic evidence of life events sparks memories in us all.
Beginning at birth your parents likely have your life documented in images until you moved out...and some of
those you probably wouldn't want your date to see right?

Theory has it that the concept of photography began as early as 1046 B.C. with the Ancient Chinese using a camera obscura (pinhole camera) to measure astrological events.
The first person to successfully capture an image on a paper, however, was Joseph Nicéphore Niépce in around 1825.
In 1826, by using silver chloride to coat a piece of paper, he captured the first photograph and did he ever change the world!
His first discernible image, titled "View from the Window at Le Gras" is the oldest photograph in the world and still preserved today! WOW!

In the spirit of photography day, we would like you to put on your artistic hats and take a screen shot of your favorite place in Last Chaos.
Describe why you chose this location and how it came to be your favorite place.
Be sure to add your in-game name, version and server you play on. If we do not know how to find you, we cannot give you the prize if you win.

Start: Monday - August 19, 2019 at 00:01 Local Server Time
End: Thursday - August 22, 2019 at 23:59 Local Server Time
Prize: 1x Memory Scroll Expansion Card - 30 Day

Rules:
  • Trolling or spamming is not permitted.
  • All GTC and Posted rules must be adhered to. If you violate a rule, your post will be removed.
  • All entries must be your own screen shot, no using an image from someone else, or from online.
  • You may edit them for color and such using a photo-editor, but the basis of the image must be Last Chaos in game related.
  • You must post your Screen Shot during the times permitted for your version (i.e. if you play US, you must post between 00:01 and 23:59 EST)
  • Must include in-game character name, version and server in your post or it will be disqualified no matter how amazing it is.
Mehira
Game Master Last Chaos PL
Homepage | Support
Facebook | Discord | Rekrutacja
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

jojo14 (26.08.2019)

Kamisama

• "Kamisama" is male

Date of registration: 15. July 2015

Monday, 19. August 2019, 15:48

One day like another on Last Chaos, after gathering energy, I looked at the lake, then I decided to go around, an obstacle stood in front of me !!
Impossible to pass then my character sat down and from his point of view I found the place very quiet and relaxing.
Since each time I feel exhausted I return to my little haven of peace.

• Character : Tamaki
  • Server : Initus.
  • Version : Last Chaos North America.
there's no place like 127.0.0.1.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kamisama" (19. August 2019, 16:04)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook