No has iniciado sesión.

Estimado visitante, bienvenido a Last Chaos Forum. Si esta es tu primera visita, lee la ayuda. Se explica de forma detallada el funcionamiento de esta página. Para usar todas las características de esta página, recomendamos que te registres. Usa el formulario de registro, para registrarte, o lee mas información sobre el proceso de registro. Si ya te has registrado, inicia sesión aquí.

worgen123

Joven aventurero

• "worgen123" inició esta conversación

Publicaciones: 1

Fecha de registro: 24. October 2018

• Enviar mensaje privado

Wednesday, 22. January 2020, 19:55

make 10vs10 clash

Yes or No

Se ha enviado un total de 8 votos.

50%

Yes (4)

50%

No (4)

hi i suggest to delete peronal dungeon becouse no one use it and i want that in there place willl be some clash tournament like 10vs10 party 5vs and guild 10 and there willl be great rewards for week competition and month and in this mo0d you will be youre lvlv but you need to pick chest to get random equipment for example 175lv pick 13 +5 and lv 15 pick +20lv185 i think its good game for new players and old becouse all should trust on tresure chests

• Ir a la parte superior de la página
  • Activate Facebook

Panget

Joven aventurero

Publicaciones: 24

Fecha de registro: 12. June 2019

• Enviar mensaje privado

Wednesday, 22. January 2020, 23:00

Hi worgen, I like the idea to add... but if we remove or delete personal dungeon they have to redo the skills too and I'm not sure they're gonna do it. they couldn't event make an official wallpaper.

• Activate Facebook

Remnant

Aspirante a héroe

Publicaciones: 57

• Enviar mensaje privado

Thursday, 23. January 2020, 00:04

maybe just redo the royal rumble completely and maybe fix n do something different with the guild battle option

• Activate Facebook

Nostramadus

Aspirante a héroe

Publicaciones: 156

Fecha de registro: 5. May 2018

• Enviar mensaje privado

Thursday, 23. January 2020, 12:01

I voted no.
Since i like the personal dungeons (escpecially dungeon 4) and also this post seems to be give thought for about 5 minutes maximum. There should be a nice thought given concept and not just 2min of random typing.
The idea overall seems nice but in the end there is still royal rumble/guild war/sieges. Therefore i dont quite see the reason.

In my eyes you should revamp the idea and come up with a better concept. Like rewars/level requirement minimum player amount requiremenr (we dont quite have that many players anymore :/) and so on.
Then i think this could turn out pretty nice as a concept for gamigo to take it into account

• Activate Facebook

Conversaciones similares