Why can't I leave Fellowship? Tried everything and I can't leave

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Mendek

Rising Star

• "Mendek" is male

Date of registration: 14. October 2016

Sunday, 22. March 2020, 01:24

You've gotta wait for maintenance. That's the only known fix so far.

• Activate Facebook

• "guimanso69" started this thread

Date of registration: 28. October 2015

Sunday, 22. March 2020, 01:31

You've gotta wait for maintenance. That's the only known fix so far.
I just hope they extend the exp event/ DT for more 2 days atleast (without much hope) :/
But thanks for the inf!
  • Activate Facebook

Eleos

Game Master

Date of registration: 9. March 2020

Sunday, 22. March 2020, 15:49

Mendek is correct, where's there's only a handful of people having issues, restarting the server for 5 people vs 75+ that dont have the issues wont happen.

it's a big inconvenience, we know.

Eleos
Game Master Last Chaos NA
Homepage | Customer Support | Last Chaos Facebook
Rules |GM Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook

Natallie

Date of registration: 5. August 2015

Sunday, 22. March 2020, 16:18

You can go to another channel as you are only stuck in fellowship on that channel unless it happens to be 3 and you need to do chapel quests. It gives you an option to be able to keep grinding.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, 22. March 2020, 16:30

Mendek is correct, where's there's only a handful of people having issues, restarting the server for 5 people vs 75+ that dont have the issues wont happen.

Honestly, that shows how you don't care about your players. You're saying that only a "handful of people" is having that issue, but maybe, only a "handful of people" complained about it. You restarted the servers for much less before, and I think the other players wouldn't mind that much. It's a big inconvencience because you're doing some awesome events for 2-3 days, and I can't lvl my character in lab because of your mistakes. It's up to you but I'm dissapointed in your decision. Knowing how to solve the problem, but delaying it.
  • Activate Facebook

DeadManIII

Experienced Adventurer

• "DeadManIII" is male

Date of registration: 17. July 2015

Sunday, 22. March 2020, 18:46

I had the same problem on frenches servers.
If you manage to add another player you'll be abble to disband it (I think all members must be connected to do this)

DeadManIII Chevalier bientot lvl 187 Ciraya France
Chef de la guilde LGMLegions, et chef de la guilde LesGrandsMaladess

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "DeadManIII" (22. March 2020, 19:24)

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, 22. March 2020, 21:48

I had the same problem on frenches servers.
If you manage to add another player you'll be abble to disband it (I think all members must be connected to do this)
Nop, it didn't :(
Anyways, I'll just hope that they show their sorry by extanding those events.
  • Activate Facebook

Eleos

Game Master

Date of registration: 9. March 2020

Monday, 23. March 2020, 05:20

Honestly, that shows how you don't care about your players. You're saying that only a "handful of people" is having that issue, but maybe, only a "handful of people" complained about it. You restarted the servers for much less before, and I think the other players wouldn't mind that much. It's a big inconvencience because you're doing some awesome events for 2-3 days, and I can't lvl my character in lab because of your mistakes. It's up to you but I'm dissapointed in your decision. Knowing how to solve the problem, but delaying it.

We can only forward issues to higher up, GM's have ZERO control over anything issue related like this, we dont even restart the servers, that also gets forwarded. So yes US GM'S DO CARE. We just have no control over the issues. We take your input and issues and make sure they get handed to the right people. We do our best to make you all happy :)
Eleos
Game Master Last Chaos NA
Homepage | Customer Support | Last Chaos Facebook
Rules |GM Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, 23. March 2020, 14:39

We can only forward issues to higher up, GM's have ZERO control over anything issue related like this, we dont even restart the servers, that also gets forwarded. So yes US GM'S DO CARE. We just have no control over the issues. We take your input and issues and make sure they get handed to the right people. We do our best to make you all happy :)
I wasn't talking about GM's. I thank you all since you're doing a great work by showing up and trying to fix our problems.
Have a nice day!
  • Activate Facebook