You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Mehira

Game Master

• "Mehira" is female
  • "Mehira" started this thread

Date of registration: 18. April 2019

Thursday, 9. April 2020, 16:12

VIP Patch Notes | April 9, 2020

Dear Community,

We are excited to announce the next round of the cap raise patch on our VIP test server!
We have evaluated your feedback carefully and shared it with the team. You had a lot of valid points and great suggestions which we made sure to include in this second test.
As always be warned that this is a test server and that there will still be bugs and glitches that we plan to iron out before the cap raise reaches our live servers.
Now it’s time to get the latest version of the VIP test server client [VIP TEST SERVER GUIDE]. Please read the patch notes carefully before diving into the new content! Check out our FAQs and let us know if you have any questions.
If this is your first time testing this content, please read the original [Patch Notes].

• The monsters in Theo’s Darkness have had their attack and defense adjusted. They are now more balanced and challenging.
  • Monster levels and drop tables have been adjusted. They will now drop more loot in your level range.
  • Mob positioning has been changed to make things more interesting for our veteran players.
  • The boss Theo now has some fancy skill animations. Keep in mind that skill effects can still be tweaked or changed before the official update!
  • The seals on the equipment items have been improved and now follow the standard pattern of existing equipment pieces.
  • Jewels now have levels 16-25! The jewels are designed to only be used on equipment with level 185 or higher, so previous items won’t be affected by the introduction of the new jewels. This will still be added in a later update!
  • Jewels can be obtained by chance when opening Darkness Chest and Theo’s Chest.
  • Teleport items, such as Party Recall Cards, Teleport/Summon Books and Premium Character Item no longer work in Theo’s Darkness and the boss map.
  • The EXP needed to reach level 186 – 190 has been adjusted to make the new levels more challenging.
  • The EXP rate on the VIP test server has been reduced to standard for this second test (it was 200% before).

Known issues:
  • Not all class buffs and debuffs work as intended yet.
  • There are still some combinations of effects from glyphs, class buffs and other items that don’t work yet or cancel each other out. We’re working on that!
  • Item drop rates in Theo’s Darkness will be reviewed once again to make sure they are balanced. We invite you to share your feedback with us!
  • Glyphs currently still remain in the inventory after leaving Theo’s Darkness. The dungeon buffs / debuffs may also stay. This is not intended and will be addressed.

• 100% cash back on VIP test server from Thursday - April 9, 2020 at 16:00 CET to Saturday - April 18, 2020 at 00:01 CEST
  • All VIP Test server participants will receive some Starter items to help them get started testing

FAQ Section:
ABOUT THE VIP SERVER
Q: How do I access the VIP test server?
A: [Guide] VIP Test Server

Q: How can I play my character from the live servers?
A: If you’re coming from an EU server, you can find the “Sync” items in the item shop. Characters from US and RU servers cannot be synced to VIP at this time due to being at different physical data centers than our EU based servers. [Guide]Syncing Character to VIP

Q: I haven’t received my test package.
A: Please relog the character to receive it.

THEO’S DARKNESS
Q: I can’t enter the new dungeon.
A: Make sure that you have a ticket ready and that you finished the introductory quests.

Q: I can’t summon Theo.
A: Only the party leader can summon Theo on the map Theo’s Awakening. You have to stand near the sarcophagus.

Q: I can’t summon the Omen.
A: There can only be one Omen on the map, so check whether it was already spawned.

Q: How can I join if I am from US server?
A: Click and read HERE!
Mehira
Game Master Last Chaos PL/NA
Regulamin gry | Support | In-Game Rules
Discord PL | Facebook | Discord EN

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vilya" (18. April 2020, 20:50) with the following reason: cashback time corrected

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook