You are not logged in.

Mischo

Rising Star

• "Mischo" started this thread

Date of registration: 3. January 2015

Thursday, 16. April 2020, 15:11

Jewels effect against Stone/sleep/blind

Hi guys,
I don't speak german very well... So i hope some of you will still answer me in english ^^'.
You guys are pretty good in pvp on German server, so maybe you'll have the answer.

I was wondering if there is any jewels that reduce the skill's succes ? (to reduce stone/blind/sleep).
I was thinking to tourmaline ? Or maybe the magic armor has an effect against thoses skills ?

I dont know but, i have the feeling (almost sure) that some whitch are stonning me easier than other one.

Do you have any information about that ?

Thanks and sorry for my english, i'm playing en french server.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

dinimera

Rising Star

Date of registration: 18. February 2018

Thursday, 16. April 2020, 16:25

Hi guys,
I don't speak german very well... So i hope some of you will still answer me in english ^^'.
You guys are pretty good in pvp on German server, so maybe you'll have the answer.

I was wondering if there is any jewels that reduce the skill's succes ? (to reduce stone/blind/sleep).
I was thinking to tourmaline ? Or maybe the magic armor has an effect against thoses skills ?

I dont know but, i have the feeling (almost sure) that some whitch are stonning me easier than other one.

Do you have any information about that ?

Thanks and sorry for my english, i'm playing en french server.

Hello. There are no jewels to reduce stone blind or stun.
However turmalin ist probably the most OP jewel available.
Turmaline acts that, for example, an Ex-Rogue won‘t hit you that much with deadly hits but more likely with critical or normal hits.
For pvp defenetley a must if you want do be superior over other players.
Please keep in mind that how often u get stoned is dependant on your lvl. For example if you‘re 180 and a witch is 185 ,she has ha much biger chance of stoning you but not so much if you‘re the same lvl as her (same goes for keron scroll).
  • Activate Facebook

Mischo

Rising Star

Thursday, 16. April 2020, 16:41

Ok thanks a lot :) . So the fluorin is doing the opposit ? It inscrase the probability to deadly ?

• Activate Facebook

dinimera

Rising Star

Thursday, 16. April 2020, 17:07

Ok thanks a lot :) . So the fluorin is doing the opposit ? It inscrase the probability to deadly ?

Fluorit is useless. It essentially reduces your own rate of deadly and critical hits.
The description fluorite says that it increases your „strong attacks“ a lot of people don‘t know that those are actually less strong than crits or deads.

You‘re very welcome :)
  • Activate Facebook

Mischo

Rising Star

Thursday, 16. April 2020, 17:55

Thanks, and do you know if Agath is usefull on Cleric ? lots of ppl say yes but i did some test, and the eva from agath is only added to the char's stats on Archer and Xbow rogue. The other class need mookait to increase their eva's stats.
But i dont know if agath still works even if it dosnt increase in stats.

Same for armor and magic armor. I dont know if that's very usefull to put thoses jewels on the stuf.

What do you think ?

• Activate Facebook

H5N1

Date of registration: 9. April 2020

Thursday, 16. April 2020, 19:25

Agath is supposed to increase eva AGAINST distance dmg. So Clerics should also get more eva against distance by having it on their set.
If I misunderstood your question and you meant if Agath would help against DMG caused BY a cleric, the answer is no. Clerics do magical dmg - and magical is neither distance nor close.
  • Activate Facebook

Mischo

Rising Star

Thursday, 16. April 2020, 19:50

No, i'm saying that it should be working like that, like you said.

But in fact, the eva given by mookai or Agath depend on the weapon that you're wearing. In other word, if i wear a bow, i get +75 distance eva with an agath and 0 with mookait. if i wear a cleric weapon i get 0 from agath and +75 on mookait.
So it dosnt depend from where comes the hit (close or distance character), it depends of your own weapon. So when you are cleric, you get 0 eva from Agath (your stats are unchanged).

Make the test, i'm sure about 100%.

If you check the stuff 172 rogue, you'll see that you have +200 distance eva, wherase on every other char (including sorcerer, ns, healer) you have +200 close eva.

So the xbow rogue was disigned to have enough hit rate with skills that assassin wouldnt have. So the assasin is supposed to build an Hit rate set, wherease the xbow (as she dosnt need it) is supposed to build eva set. So, an assassin with Eva set won't get the +200 distance eva ( on the third marks)

Same on Healer, Archer was designed to deal lots of dmg, so she is supposed to build hit rate : it makes no sens to play an archer in eva set. Wherease cleric need the eva, that's why healer has +200 close eva on her set wherease +200 distance eva as the rogue. because the cleric is consider as close fighter and archer wasnt dessigned to play eva because she is supposed to deal dmg.

Do you know what i mean ?

My question is : Even this Distance eva dosnt appear on the stats eva. Does it still work ?

Make your own test on distance eva and close eva. you'll see that it change beetween 2 weapons ( Xbow and archer are the only class of LC who are consider as distance fighter)

• Activate Facebook

H5N1

Date of registration: 9. April 2020

Thursday, 16. April 2020, 20:45

Then what about eva seals in titan or knight armor? Why should there be distance eva without any option to even get a distance weapon for these chars? In every ramslo Eva set i saw, there's Eva (n/f/m) 200, Eva far 200 and Eva near 200.
So in your theory, a healer (neither Archer nor Cleric because of passive skills and so on) in evade set (as dropped) would double her eva by holding a lvl 5 bow instead of a lvl 5 stick? And without any weapon, she would lose all evade Stars, because none of the eva seals fit to "no weapon"?

• Activate Facebook

Mischo

Rising Star

Thursday, 16. April 2020, 22:12

Yeah that's exaclty right ! You should try.

That's my point, there are some strange things about this systeme. Cause i totaly agree about titan and knight, but if you do the test, you'll see that distance eva is not counted.

So i dont know what to think about agath

• Activate Facebook

unavailable

Rising Star

• "unavailable" is male

Date of registration: 14. January 2015

Friday, 17. April 2020, 00:00

Yeah that's exaclty right ! You should try.

That's my point, there are some strange things about this systeme. Cause i totaly agree about titan and knight, but if you do the test, you'll see that distance eva is not counted.

So i dont know what to think about agath

You are missunderstanding something. Whether you wear a Bow or a Wand doesnt matter, every bonus eva from jewels counts for your character.
The problem here is that the stat window of the characters is very badly designed. Changing a weapon only shows you the other eva values, but its not that if you wear this weapon only melee eva counts or if you wear that weapon only ranged eva counts.

As for skill success, there are debuffs that reduce skill success rate and there are buffs that increase it, aswel as potions.
Blind / Stun / Stone / Silence are all capped at 80% so you cannot have more than 80% resistance to those. The amount of times those land on you depends on your evasion, the oponents hitrate and skil lsuccess.

There are jewels that decrease the debuff duration that is applied to you, but you would loose out on HP jewels.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "unavailable" (17. April 2020, 00:18)

• Activate Facebook

dinimera

Rising Star

Friday, 17. April 2020, 09:59

The the evasion added by the jewels like mookait agate and zircon are not visible in your char stats.
But they‘re still there

• Activate Facebook

Mischo

Rising Star

Friday, 17. April 2020, 12:02

Yeah, i perfectly understand you about that. But, there are no proof that the melee eva and ranged eva are counted at the same time ? I mean, do you have some ?

Because,when i have removed agaths on my cleric's stuff, i didnt notice any change on the evasion. Some my friends did the same, and they didnt notice anyting too.

So maybe you're right, and maybe my theory is wrong. But we need proof. And to do that, nothing is better than statistics.
We just have to put an eva stuff with agath. Submit the character to 1000 hits. Calculate the evaRate. And do the same without agath.
Next, we do a statitic test to know if there is a significiant difference between theses to series of numbers.

If there is a difference, it works. If there isnt, it dosnt work.

But i didnt got the time to do it. That's why i am asking here, if someone is sure about 100% that system works or not.
Because even if my theory makes no sens about the gameplay, it actually works on the status window. And we have no proof that this window is not giving us the truth.

Because guys, we're not talking about Blizzard, RiotGames or some other big compagny. We 're talking about Gamigo who just bough a game to make money and the dont really know how to managed it since they're bought it.
So, I dont trust gamigo eather about that rangeEva even if it's the most logical theory. it's because it's the most logical thing to be wary of, because nothing in the game makes sense.

• Activate Facebook