You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Brisbane

• "Brisbane" started this thread

Date of registration: 22. July 2015

Tuesday, 28. April 2020, 13:48

Each Maintenence pushes me further away

To who it may concern, I have played Last chaos for over 11 years now, and honestly i dont know why i continue, its been over 7 years since anything new has come out of the game, all i see from week to week is less and less players. At Christmas rumors started that their was going to be a new cap and possibly new content by the New year just gone. We are heading into our 5th month now and still nothing new besides the fact that there is more room to move due to less players. I do enjoy playing the game but whats with the New Content, is this just rumors to keep people spending more money or is it accually something that exists and if it does exist then can a CM please advise the loyal players that have supported this game through out as to if there is going to be something new and a time frame, or me personally, am I just wasting more time. Every Maintenence that goes by its just more of a let down to me, ive never felt this way although Im at my witts end, So please, for my sanity can someone be truthfull and just keep us the players upto date with whats accually happening behind the scenes. PS Brisbane

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Nostramadus

Rising Star

Date of registration: 5. May 2018

Tuesday, 28. April 2020, 13:53

If you would keep an eye out on the forum then you would find a post about the VIP testserver. On this testserver you can actually see the new content, the new levelcap, the new armors and weapons.
So these are not just rumors but actually in process of beeing worked on. I#m with you on how long it takes them to make new content... but you cans ee all that they are working on, just read this: VIP Patch Notes

And lately i feel the GM/CMs are even more active on the servers to do events, even now in these times. and also you get some quite good chances to talk to them and get some information from them :)

And if you are here for over 11 years then you probably know that its worth checking the forum and the patchnotes every once in a while :)

• Activate Facebook

2 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Mehira (28.04.2020), Vilya (29.04.2020)

Date of registration: 15. July 2015

Thursday, 30. April 2020, 00:40

test server new level cap

test server - new level cap ,want to help ? try the test server . that is what is happening . no sure where to play at 185 I don't see any non pvp maps to play on and im not going to pvp server so my name gets destroyed ... we need nonpvp maps . the cap is higher than the maps and than mobs on them .
I got off subject a little , im depressed because level 185 test char has absolutely nothing to kill . why change the cap when its already game over ? got a level 185 and up nonpvp map ? well then why did you raise the cap ?
help them on the test server . nothing I say will ever make any sense to them they are pvp oriented and never seem to focus on newbies , dull white names that become the games high levels and keep the game alive and they start and live on nonpvp servers .
if you want to see what is happening go to the test server . you get two billion gold a level 185 jump potion some non bindng gear and a bunch of jewel thingys .
read the notes ,I think they want to test all that stuff and need feedback .

• Activate Facebook