You are not logged in.

Mehira

Game Master

• "Mehira" is female
  • "Mehira" started this thread

Date of registration: 18. April 2019

Tuesday, 14. January 2020, 11:33

Feedback | XIGNCODE update

Please provide the following information to help us be able to assist you all better.

• Which version of Windows (XP/Vista/7/8/10..Home, Pro, Office) do you have installed on your PC?
  • How regularly are you getting kicked?
  • Which version and server?
  • Have you attempted a clean reinstallation?
  • If yes to above, did it help? If no to above, please do so and respond if it worked after.

If you are uncomfortable sharing this information in this thread, then please feel free to private message it to any Team Member or send it to Customer Support.

We are aware that changes to the anti-cheat can and often do cause problems, but it is a necessity for us to continue to update it so as to keep as many cheats as possible off our servers.
We apologize for any issues this may cause, but ask that you understand and remain patient.

Thank you,
Your Last Chaos Team
Mehira
Game Master Last Chaos PL/NA
Regulamin gry | Support | In-Game Rules
Discord PL | Facebook | Discord EN
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

omac

Date of registration: 7. February 2018

Wednesday, 15. January 2020, 01:14

Hi, I tried to uninstall the game so I could reinstall, however once the program comes up and asks if I want to remove the game and all files associated, I click continue, and nothing happens. Is there a way around this, or a reason it doesnt continue?

• Activate Facebook

Nostramadus

Rising Star

Date of registration: 5. May 2018

Wednesday, 15. January 2020, 09:59

You need to press cancle to confirm. Sounds odd but its true xD
Try it :)

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Surestrike (21.04.2020)

Date of registration: 2. May 2020

Sunday, 3. May 2020, 08:50

Xigncode error

Hi

I am having issues with Xigncode. I haven't played LC in a while, so I decided to download it on my new laptop.

Laptop is running Windows 10. It is definitely capable of running LC. Gaming Laptop.
I keep getting thrown out of the game and a box from Xigncode pops up "suspicious program detected"

I don't understand how I can have any suspicious programs running as I have just pulled the laptop out of the box and set it up. ?(

I have tried deleting some programs, following lots of different steps on the internet. Stopped NVIDIA processes. Stopped my antivirus software, added xm, lc, nksp.exe and launcher to the allowed list. Stopped different processes. Stopped things running at startup.
Nothing seems to be working.

I have sent a copy of my log to Wellbia, but waiting for a reply.

Thank you for your help

• Activate Facebook