You are not logged in.

Tarzzan

• "Tarzzan" started this thread

Date of registration: 6. June 2020

Saturday, 6. June 2020, 13:47

urgent

i removed individualy 16 level 15 jewels each with removal scroll and they vanished nowhere i recived nothing , im desperate please an GM help i submited hundred tickets no answer , this jewel event is glitched, you dont play with my money . *Removed*

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vilya" (6. June 2020, 19:49) with the following reason: Removed sentence of legal threat. See private message.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Naydrus

Rising Star

• "Naydrus" is male

Date of registration: 30. July 2015

Saturday, 6. June 2020, 13:51

There is no sure way to get jewelry of that level, in event you have more possibilities, but you can still lose them

• Activate Facebook

Tarzzan

Saturday, 6. June 2020, 14:10

im a cash cient and got them at item mall event.all of them gone? come on. why do i buy jewel removall scroll? this is robbery .today is 60% jewel event and all vanished

• Activate Facebook

Tarzzan

Saturday, 6. June 2020, 14:11

600%

• Activate Facebook

• "TheDevilInside" is female

Date of registration: 27. January 2019

Saturday, 6. June 2020, 14:26

It's normal. The success rate at removing the jewels is the same as if you are put them into your armor.
You need like 5-10 times to successful socket a jewel, so you get 1 of 10 out if you are removing them.

Approx..

• Activate Facebook

Tarzzan

Saturday, 6. June 2020, 14:30

then why did i buy removal scroll?

*Removed*

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vilya" (6. June 2020, 19:48) with the following reason: Removed sentence due to legal threat. See private message.

• Activate Facebook

• "TheDevilInside" is female

Date of registration: 27. January 2019

Saturday, 6. June 2020, 14:34

That there is only 1 jewel lost and not like 6-7 higher grade jewels if you only want to exchange one jewel :)

• Activate Facebook

Tarzzan

Saturday, 6. June 2020, 14:38

i removed them 1 by 1 all vanished , dont you understand?
all? what event is this? they should call it we *mess* up your jewels event

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vilya" (6. June 2020, 19:47) with the following reason: Rule violation. See Private Message

• Activate Facebook

Henrik

Rising Star

Date of registration: 22. July 2015

Saturday, 6. June 2020, 14:43

we understand what u are saying...and u have 2 options when removing jewels....its remove all same time and hope for the best to get some out or u can remove 1 each time with removal scroll and with that u only use if u have jewels in ur gear that u wanna keep in the gear :) it never says anywhere that its 100% safe to get jewels out from gear even thou u use a removal scroll :)
its just like melding a jewel...the higher the jewels grade is the harder it is to get it out :)

• Activate Facebook

Tarzzan

Saturday, 6. June 2020, 15:03

But where is that rate we talking about 15000 game cash plus jewels gonne even 6 jewels ruined was understandable , but again. all 20? this is robbery i quit gamingo games

• Activate Facebook

Tarzzan

Saturday, 6. June 2020, 15:05

i submitet tickets, messages, contacted game masters , nobody answers. they dont give a *poop*.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vilya" (6. June 2020, 19:45) with the following reason: Rule violation. See private message.

• Activate Facebook

Henrik

Rising Star

Date of registration: 22. July 2015

Saturday, 6. June 2020, 15:18

its weekend so not many of them working...wait until monday

• Activate Facebook

Tarzzan

Saturday, 6. June 2020, 15:37

i hope they have a *poopy* weekend, they ruined mine

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vilya" (6. June 2020, 19:44) with the following reason: Rule violation, see private message.

• Activate Facebook

unavailable

Rising Star

• "unavailable" is male

Date of registration: 14. January 2015

Saturday, 6. June 2020, 17:27

im a cash cient and got them at item mall event.all of them gone? come on. why do i buy jewel removall scroll? this is robbery .today is 60% jewel event and all vanished

do you know how to read? Jewel Removal Scroll allows you to remove an individual jewel from a socket instead of removing all of them via the NPC.
Also the jewel removal scroll pretty much clearly states it in the tooltip:

It clearly says "Not guaranteed to return the removed jewel".

Next: Socketing a jewel and removing a jewel has a chance of success and a chance to fail. The chance to successfully meld / remove a jewel from a socket decreases the higher the level of the jewel is. So in your case, since those were level 15 jewels, the chance to successfully get the jewel back, is very low, even with a 600% increase, the chance is still low, for example say the normal chance to get a jewel back is 2%, a 600% event, would only raise it to 12%, meaning there is 88% chance you will break the jewel when trying to remove it. So, in my opinion, there is nothing wrong here, you know how the system works, and the removal scroll has a clear description of what it does.

i submitet tickets, messages, contacted game masters , nobody answers. they dont give a *poop*.

First off its the weekend, so support are also people that have off in europe. There is also the Covid situation, which additionally delays responses to tickets.
Second, if you send in a ticket, it gets into a queue. Any reply you do to the ticket will reset the position in the queue, and it will be put last, thats why you should not reply to your ticket untill support actually replies back.
as for GM's, they are volunteers, they arent required to be there 24/7, they use their free time to help players when available, so just because none of them reply to you, doesnt mean they dont care, they also have lives, they arent here to babysit players the entire day.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vilya" (6. June 2020, 19:46) with the following reason: Removed quoted rule violation.

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Saturday, 6. June 2020, 19:59

The jewel all 600% event is confirmed to be working as intended.
Henrik, Naydrus and Unavailable are all correct. The Jewel Removal scroll does not guarantee you will obtain the removed jewel back upon removal. It only guarantees that you can remove one jewel at at time as opposed to all at once. The higher the level of the jewel lowers the chance of obtaining the jewel back.

Also worth a note, Game Masters are volunteers. There is nothing they can do for you other than point you to the Customer Support Service Ticket page. They cannot see your account information nor log files. Therefore, you will need to send a ticket so Customer Support can review your logs for the day to see what, if anything, went awry.

Also, as Unavailable stated, ticket times are slowed because due to the COVID crisis, we have more players logging into all our games. along with more players come more issues and more tickets. We have the same amount of Support Reps that we had before the crisis, and almost double the amount of tickets. Tickets are handled solely on a first sent, first served basis. Tickets will not be passed by team members unless there is absolutely no response (by you or CS) for 2 weeks. Ticket times are running within a weeks time however.

I have closed this thread as you have given the proper means of moving forward from here...both in this thread or via Private Message from me.

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook