You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "RakuPlayer2006" started this thread

Date of registration: 8. June 2020

Thursday, 11. June 2020, 17:41

New GM event Idea

Do you like this idea?

A total of 18 Votes have been submitted.

56%

No (10)

44%

Yes (8)

So My Idea for the event is similar to Hide And Seek but players are hiding and the GM has to find the players.If the players are not found and the event ends those players will get a reward and players who got found will still receive a reward but smaller reward depending when they caught got.The player who wins gets the best reward.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 22. September 2017

Thursday, 11. June 2020, 19:23

Hide and Seek

How long would this take? 1 GM has to find 100 players? And what fun is that. You just sit there passively and hope the GM doesn't stumble upon you? Sounds boring as crap.

• Activate Facebook

• "RakuPlayer2006" started this thread

Date of registration: 8. June 2020

Thursday, 11. June 2020, 23:03

How long would this take? 1 GM has to find 100 players? And what fun is that. You just sit there passively and hope the GM doesn't stumble upon you? Sounds boring as crap.
it could be multiple gm plus there are not that many players at gm events as far as i know
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 31. January 2018

Thursday, 11. June 2020, 23:22

I voted NO, standing around for 10-20 minutes not much fun, and impractical use of limited GM time.

I think a fun event would be GM spawn some random monsters. Maybe outside Dratan non-PVP server. Maybe good name of "Mad Monster Spawn". I hear rumors this idea might already exist, but nobody on Horizon server has seen such a thing in ages...

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Friday, 12. June 2020, 19:58

I think a fun event would be GM spawn some random monsters. Maybe outside Dratan non-PVP server. Maybe good name of "Mad Monster Spawn". I hear rumors this idea might already exist, but nobody on Horizon server has seen such a thing in ages...
There was an MMS done on H2 4 weeks ago. The one last week was postponed on Friday (due to work conflict) and run on Saturday to which no one showed up on Horizon when it was announced twice and the GM waited 10 minutes.

There is one scheduled this coming Saturday between 5:00 and 6:00pm EST with Horizon's spawn beginning after Initus as usual.

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Birdhunter24 (14.06.2020)

Sunday, 14. June 2020, 01:20

I keep toon logged and asked other players that online often, nobody saw MMS announcement on "H" server in over two months.

Today, Saturday June 13, "H" definitely had MMS around 6:40pm. Even though we only had 10-12 people, GM spawned a great set of mobs, and was kind enough to give us extra ignition and buffs (one I have never seen before). Was a GREAT EVENT, good 15-20 mins of fighting quantity of mobs rarely seen. Spawning 10+ Compras and Brotherhood was cool sight, and 5-6 of each world boss, capped by 5 big Ramslo, very nice mix. Thank you for running this event!!! Maybe don't need MMS every weekend, but once a month, or maybe once every couple months, nice change of pace. Again, THANK YOU.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 28. April 2020

Sunday, 14. June 2020, 01:32

MMS

There was an MMS done on H2 4 weeks ago. The one last week was postponed on Friday (due to work conflict) and run on Saturday to which no one showed up on Horizon when it was announced twice and the GM waited 10 minutes.

There is one scheduled this coming Saturday between 5:00 and 6:00pm EST with Horizon's spawn beginning after Initus as usual.
thank you silentarrow and GM for this suggestion and event had great time ;)

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, 2. August 2020, 00:10

MMS

here we go again another GM event wasted an hour wating for you to hold MMS and again you failed, geeze events are daily and laid out week ahead of time, and they are still missed!!! how unorganized can you be!! frustrated at lack of attention to detail!! that is all!! ok just checked again event in 7 min an hour late !!
  • Activate Facebook

Fulminar

Game Admin

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Sunday, 2. August 2020, 00:15

here we go again another GM event wasted an hour wating for you to hold MMS and again you failed, geeze events are daily and laid out week ahead of time, and they are still missed!!! how unorganized can you be!! frustrated at lack of attention to detail!! that is all!! ok just checked again event in 7 min an hour late !!

Event is not "Late". The Event Schedule shows the time the event will start on Initus server. The duration fully depends on the players that attend and how fast they are able to clear the monsters out. Today Initus took over 30 min to clear all the monster waves which caused the event to go over the scheduled time.
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, 2. August 2020, 01:28

MMS

Event is not "Late". The Event Schedule shows the time the event will start on Initus server. The duration fully depends on the players that attend and how fast they are able to clear the monsters out. Today Initus took over 30 min to clear all the monster waves which caused the event to go over the scheduled time.
ok so stated time is 5-6 est to start on i server,started 6:25 est my math is bad but ok lol players took to long, thx for nice drops this event! :D:D
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, 2. August 2020, 01:50

Regarding Saturday MMS, started late on Horizon but many Little Ramslo spawned so good HS 5 drops. Also GM was kind enough to give us bonus ignition and another 1-2 buffs, since only three 185's present. Thank you.

My opinion, only run MMS once per month, say always first Saturday of the month. Would make it easier on GMs, hopefully more regular times, and more people show. Or maybe "I" server first Saturday, "H" server second Saturday, etc, so predicable same time all servers. Just a thought, my favorite event.

• Activate Facebook