You are not logged in.

• "LightsOut" is male
  • "LightsOut" started this thread

Date of registration: 7. February 2018

Friday, 7. August 2020, 03:25

Leaving Game

Good evening all,

After many conversations with close friends, and going back and forth on the topic for many months, I have decided to leave the game for good. Like many players, I have said this in the past, and have come back, but this time I won't be returning. I have enjoyed the game for a long time, but no longer feel the way I used to. After being let down so many times, and things not changing in game, I feel my time will be better spent elsewhere, whether it be living life, playing something new or exploring new hobbies.

I have long enjoyed Last Chaos and have made many friends in the community, but I have grown tired of simply sitting at arena waiting for a new level cap. My personal opinion, which is shared by many people, is things don't get fixed the way they should. Yes I understand things take time, however there are some issues that us players shouldn't have to put up with everyday, regardless of how much time it takes for developers/whomever to fix them.
Issues such as errors and disconnects for example, causing people to lose tons of time on their leveling potions that they spent so much gold (or real money) on.

The point of this post isn't to list all the reasons of why I am leaving, or all the things I feel are wrong with the game. The point of this post is simply for me to let you all know I will be leaving for good and moving on with life, although I may pop on Discord to say hi now and then.

Over the next few days (Friday August 7th 2020 - Sunday, August 9th 2020), I will be selling many of the items I have, so be sure to keep an eye out in game for things you might need. Please don't ask me directly for specific items, I will be putting items in shop mode at times I feel are appropriate.

I wish all my fellow players the best, and hope to see some of you on Discord. I have enjoyed playing Last Chaos for a long time, helping other players by giving items and providing windy buffs and making friends along the way. I will miss many of the friends I have made here, but feel this is a necessary step I need to take.

I wish everyone the best,

LightsOut from Initius Server

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "LightsOut" (7. August 2020, 03:34)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

joru93

Date of registration: 22. April 2020

Friday, 7. August 2020, 04:39

a hug brother, im Isabella in game.

I hope it goes super well. Beware

• Activate Facebook

Tarzzan

• "Tarzzan" is male

Date of registration: 6. June 2020

Friday, 7. August 2020, 11:19

wish you all the best mate. i am in same Situation i will giveaway son all my stuff to Friends in game and move on too. it was a nice experience trough . HUGGS :)

• Activate Facebook

MaZZaCre

Rising Star

• "MaZZaCre" is female

Date of registration: 13. December 2013

Friday, 7. August 2020, 14:51

Wish you all the best Lighty ;(:love:

A Fairy Tale FULL HD | \_/ carecup, its empty ~
  • Activate Facebook

LudaXD

Rising Star

• "LudaXD" is male

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Friday, 7. August 2020, 18:35

HOW DARE YOU (joke)

Sad to read this Lighty

But i support you ,i wish you to do the things that make you happy and to be happy

Understand your points and i know lvl cap is not the only reason

However please re-think to maybe take it as a long break ,i know not just me but many people will miss you
In the name of our friendship i ask to rethink all this ,take your time ,do not give away your items (i believe one day you will come back )
Maybe all that you want to see from fixes and improved game features one day will happen (do not judge me i wanna hope )
I kinda lost the mood to tease you now :( but for sure will spank you in game >.>
Don't ever let the lights to be out for too long :love:

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 8. June 2020

Saturday, 8. August 2020, 18:46

It Is understandable Light hope you will have fun.Take Care

• Activate Facebook

• "LightsOut" is male
  • "LightsOut" started this thread

Date of registration: 7. February 2018

Sunday, 9. August 2020, 16:52

Thank you for all the best wishes guys :D And for travel destination ideas!

I'll try to visit sometime, but I want to see more in life. I'll miss you guys too but you can always message me on Discord to keep in touch

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 10. November 2017

Sunday, 9. August 2020, 17:23

Hi LightsOut,

We didn’t realy know eachother apart from attending some GM events and the many times you have buffed me with windies.
I understand how you feel with the game not changing very much. I myself stopped playing for years before returning last winter.
From my experience, things do change over time. I returned to a changed game and sticked around because of the great community. From players helping players with info about the game to just goofing around in the world server chat. I have played other games during my absence on LC and a nice non-toxic community like this one seems to be rare.

Since you seemed to be an active member in this community i would like to thank you for that.
I wish you all the best in what ever it is you will be persuing. I guess the lights will remain out from now on...

Regards,

[K]1_Heggie in game

• Activate Facebook

Bran

Rising Star

• "Bran" is male

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Monday, 10. August 2020, 00:11

Bye Felicia.

Check what not innocent and cuddly one wrote:
Rossy
The hate was real
I speak sarcasm as a 2nd language.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcENL_Vdoqw <---The best Walking Dead episode ever! :D
  • Activate Facebook

SilentArrow

Rising Star

Date of registration: 31. January 2018

Monday, 10. August 2020, 04:59

Fully understand. Started 2007 and on/off different years. Myself and guild mate April 2019 did similar planning to quit for good. Both rogues, invisible, we dropped everything in center spawn EXCEPT three accs, main weapon and main armor set. Was fun reading the players reactions grabbing so much loot. Cleaned out all inventory and Bianca. Took break for 4-5 months.

Some reason came back yet again and have played for almost full year now, glad I had at least something to return with. I am old man and enjoy this older style game, and enjoy the community, guild and friends.

However, I am now back in the same spot. I am down to a "two Errorlog.txt" per day limit. After game fails twice, I take that as sign to not log back in until tomorrow. Very disappointing this issue with mouse over accs has not been fixed in over one year. As a 30+ year software programmer/manager, obvious it is either some overflow on the stack or overflow/bounds in allocated memory. Any competent developer should be able to review the callback when mouse event, check sizes of all arrays and memory references, and detect what is wrong. Or, just step through line by line in debugger during callback function and observe variables/objects each step of the way.

Anyway, wish you luck, this has been a good game for a long time, lots of hours of fun, but seems to be low on the list of Gamigo interest...

• Activate Facebook

Wise

Date of registration: 22. May 2018

Monday, 10. August 2020, 17:23

godspeed

• Activate Facebook