You are not logged in.

Cryo

Date of registration: 20. November 2020

Friday, 20. November 2020, 00:24

What's going to stop players from buying gold from these gold spammers, who mind you, are STILL present in the game.
What's going to stop the few people who buy from these spammers, and wreck the economy again?
You sound really stupid....what will stop them? the fact that their gold is also CUT, and since their characters are low level they wont even be getting much out of it. I suggest you think before you say anything more....

The management team themselves have made very clear that they do not take player advice/suggestions/criticism into consideration due to "bias". You're welcome to check several suggestions and criticism posts made to get that same understanding. This statement is also repeated whenever player intervention is mentioned. It is also the most stupid statement ever made due to the simple fact that the top 5 games in the world are all highly based around player made/suggested content.
I read back a few of them, objectively I believe most of them are very dumb. I play a lot of other games, and I know a lot of games that got completely ruined due to following player suggestions and lost all the fun playing them, then others that did not take actions to drastically fix issues that arose and lost their player base.
I read back some of your posts and you seem to be very unhappy and unsatisfied with the game, I suggest you find something else that would bring you more joy. Since what drives new players more away is players constantly speaking negatively about the game because certain changes will impact them without looking at the whole picture.
I just came back recently to play and with exception from the elements and balance everything else isn't as bad. I look forward to this gold balancing to see how the market will adjust.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 16. July 2015

Friday, 20. November 2020, 01:13

I would like to make a suggestion for the developers to make item for us players who gonna be affected with this. That at least has value for us later on can be use or sell
Example
IC token (exchange for gold)
Items ( not from NPC) :)

[EmpressMesh185/ BlackWidow185/ TinkerBelle185/ Equalizer185
BoundByBlood - LC USA
:love:
  • Activate Facebook

MaZZaCre

Rising Star

• "MaZZaCre" is female

Date of registration: 13. December 2013

Friday, 20. November 2020, 01:21

What's going to stop players from buying gold from these gold spammers, who mind you, are STILL present in the game.
What's going to stop the few people who buy from these spammers, and wreck the economy again?
You sound really stupid....what will stop them? the fact that their gold is also CUT, and since their characters are low level they wont even be getting much out of it. I suggest you think before you say anything more....

The management team themselves have made very clear that they do not take player advice/suggestions/criticism into consideration due to "bias". You're welcome to check several suggestions and criticism posts made to get that same understanding. This statement is also repeated whenever player intervention is mentioned. It is also the most stupid statement ever made due to the simple fact that the top 5 games in the world are all highly based around player made/suggested content.
I read back a few of them, objectively I believe most of them are very dumb. I play a lot of other games, and I know a lot of games that got completely ruined due to following player suggestions and lost all the fun playing them, then others that did not take actions to drastically fix issues that arose and lost their player base.
I read back some of your posts and you seem to be very unhappy and unsatisfied with the game, I suggest you find something else that would bring you more joy. Since what drives new players more away is players constantly speaking negatively about the game because certain changes will impact them without looking at the whole picture.
I just came back recently to play and with exception from the elements and balance everything else isn't as bad. I look forward to this gold balancing to see how the market will adjust.
Excuse me, but are you even playing this game?
Never thought I'd say this but Remnant and Karan are absolutely right and what you just said is pure bs..
They should've deactivated Roy right after maint ;(

A Fairy Tale FULL HD | \_/ carecup, its empty ~
  • Activate Facebook

currykaran2

Rising Star

Date of registration: 14. July 2017

Friday, 20. November 2020, 01:33

I don't think you know about the underlying problem as to how they're able to obtain the gold they have. This update will not affect how most of the ill-gotten gold is generated.

I'm not saying all suggestions should be added, certainly not saying all of my suggestions should be added.
There will be bias in player suggestions, but that's going to be the case with EVERY suggestion.

The way that suggestions work is to offer a hint or an idea towards fixing and or adding new content. Whether you take the suggestion as a whole or take pieces of the suggestion to fit it towards a certain scenario is on the development/content team.

Most of the suggestions and criticism I'm referring to are for fixes to the game. i.e. glitches and/or bugs. If you'd like to say those are useless, then I guess you're looking to keep playing the same game as it currently exists than have any progression.

As for most of my suggestions, they're based around pvp, so unless you pvp on a daily basis, you won't know what I'm talking about. And referencing your post, most of them are linking to elemental system and pvp balance.

If you honestly believe the game is currently in a good standing and/or is going to be in a better standing in the near future, you've never played a good game. And don't take that as a personal attack, that's simply the how the game handles its problems. Dupers come into the game, they ban a list of players without actually fixing the underlying issue. This is no different.

i.e. adding a check to make sure players cannot interact with a npc/object from further than a set of coordinates is not a hard check to add, yet this has caused issues in the past and resulted in players being banned for abusing it.

These are called "band-aid" solutions. They only last so long.

The game had a similar issue in 2018 with the "WeTheBest" guild, albeit not on the same scale. Dumping billions of gold into the economy, raising prices of experience boosters to 12m each, jewels to a minimum of 15-25b for lvl 15 jewels and so on. How was the issue fixed then? Banning all the players that had the "ill-gotten" gold. And here we are again.

If all you see from my suggestions and complaints is unsatisfaction, it's because that's what it is. I can be unsatisfied with the game's progress towards a better game and still play it, just as the game can offer to take my suggestions into consideration and still ignore it.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "currykaran2" (20. November 2020, 02:09)

• Activate Facebook

Remnant

Rising Star

Friday, 20. November 2020, 03:36

I meant after the fact, smart one. Who are you to threaten me anyway, lol. You are naive if you don't think other players are going to still illegally buy gold ESPECIALLY after their stash is "cut".
  • Activate Facebook

Wise

Date of registration: 22. May 2018

Friday, 20. November 2020, 06:30

They should've deactivated Roy right after maint ;(
Very well said! This should have been the first step!

It clearly seems that the whole idea was not fully thought thru!

I don't understand only one thing, why it is all based on levels?
What a miracle it is that it must be taken into account?!

Arguing here does not have any impact at all, it's useless!
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 15. July 2015

Friday, 20. November 2020, 09:27

lets see , a level 31 wizard should have 1 or 2 ml a level 85 wizard should have about 20 mil...
wait they made a mistake and failed to deactivate roy ? oh nooo well guess now that some of the gold is unhidden they could do it again next maintenance , sure why not ?
heck , why not reset the gold every maintenance for a couple of years , that would fix the dupers real good ...
or we could set the gold limit to where it is now ? thatll make em level those bots real fast lol .

should have been a patented gold type whats it cost 500 bucks ? it could have had a patent . ( i really do not know )
we could wait until we can mark the gold with quantum level signatures in ten years , or maybe we can do it already and just aint sayin .
they could run it through the machine next maint. and flag accounts with an absurd amount of gold . I have no idea what they will do or not but ill bet they have better solutions than I do .
atlas is a nice place to be when they reset the gold , my level 85 wizard has the right amount , same as she had about 20 mil . normal .
wizards don't cheat . they bend the rules until the fastest way to any given point is not a straight line but is actually curved : )
( merge me back to us servers being on atlas is like being on the surface of the moon its lifeless and dead ) trash atlas . just kill me already. cya.

• Activate Facebook

Quadro

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Friday, 20. November 2020, 14:40

HI Gamigo team,this new PATCH will made players lower the prices???Gold sellers will disappear from game???Roll back the game before last maintenance so this game not be R I P.All players buying affinity items soo them not loose all gold ,its a total circus now lol.I know that your team can think of something better than this soo call patch >.>

• Activate Facebook

• "Geoffinho" started this thread

Date of registration: 23. April 2016

Saturday, 21. November 2020, 16:53

HI Gamigo team,this new PATCH will made players lower the prices???Gold sellers will disappear from game???Roll back the game before last maintenance so this game not be R I P.All players buying affinity items soo them not loose all gold ,its a total circus now lol.I know that your team can think of something better than this soo call patch >.>

If I’m not mistaken Aeria and Gamigo both warned against having things on the go right before maintenance. Don’t be afk selling anything, make sure you turn in temporary quests etc. They also have advised to make sure you log out prior to maintenance. If people neglected the warning, knowing something could potentially happen, that should not be Gamigo’s or other players problem. Roll backs are NEVER a good solution.
  • Activate Facebook

Quadro

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Saturday, 21. November 2020, 18:44

I remember 3 Roll backs ,and I really idk wat you talking ,about this treat its for new gold balancing patch on next Tuesday.

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, 21. November 2020, 21:07

I remember 3 Roll backs ,and I really idk wat you talking ,about this treat its for new gold balancing patch on next Tuesday.

Yep three roll backs that made things actually worse if I remember correctly.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 15. July 2015

Sunday, 22. November 2020, 18:27

potential fallout ?

rollback ! fun to say fun to do : )

• Activate Facebook

Bran

Rising Star

• "Bran" is male

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Monday, 23. November 2020, 00:01

I'm more upset over the fact that after playing for 10 years, the loyalty to this game I've shown is thrown back in my face. Why do the developers and the product team make these decisions WITHOUT coming down from their caves and speaking to their PLAYER BASE first?

Imagine this scenario… there's a mouse in ur house, u Know he's there cuz he's been chewin off some paper and leavin it chewed off and poopin all around the edges and corners of room. Imagine he understands people and he understands English. Imagine you leave him a notice somewhere where you think he usually speeds around, or put more notices around the room soo he notices saying: "buddy, you're gettin evicted, you can chose to stay and be caught in a mouse trap or i'll release the cat on you, or you can leave on ur own and hide in another room untill the dust settles in the 1st room. the choice is yours."
Or you just release the cat in the room and loock the room and wait till the cat does the job so the mouse can't run and do more dmg in the other rooms.
What would be your choice?

Will veteran players be compensated for losing billions of gold LEGALLY earned over the years? This is just a bandaid over the real issue.

I see no reason why "veteran players" (I'm a longer veteran player than u) would hoard huge amounts of gold for no reason, I spent my gold along the way investing in makin new chars, gettin more pets, tryin out other classes(not just playin spec and exranger). Go oout there and have some fun… ya know… try oout new styles of pizza, not just eat the same one over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over till u get sick of it...

Unfortunately I don't see many long time players staying after this, and it's disheartening. Players who are indifferent and compliant and basically suck ups to this way of running the company don't help matters either.

I don't see why are you talking in the name of all veteran players, u should speak for urself, I always speak for myself, others just agree with me cuz I'm always right (and that means always… Snapes "always")

(If you ask me, I have a feeling most veteran players have some common sense and they approve this change.) HA, WHAT DO U SAY ON THAT?!

Also, according to that topic where they explain stuff, I (as veteran player) should be gettin rich… cuz I don't have as much as gold my fan Club members think I have…

Stalk ya ltr! (inserts ninja stalker emoji)
Check what not innocent and cuddly one wrote:
Rossy
The hate was real
I speak sarcasm as a 2nd language.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcENL_Vdoqw <---The best Walking Dead episode ever! :D
  • Activate Facebook

Bran

Rising Star

• "Bran" is male

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Monday, 23. November 2020, 00:16

One of the reason also we got gold around coz of the raise of IM prices...

There's a sayin in How I met your mother with the Katy Perry episode where they use the term: Oh honey…

What raise of IM prices?
From the 1st day gamigo took over they edited the prices at start, also, IDK HOW MANY times, vilya wrote that you're gettin more for ur IC at gamigo versus what you got at aeria for ur AP.

ALSO, if you mean on new items like legendary pbi and safe socket upgrade and safe upgrade stone… these are new items that never existed at start when gamigo took over, it was their right to determine the price…
ALSO, there are ALTERNATIVES in the game, you just have to play the game and find them out, EVERYTHING in the game HAS an alternative, that's how Business Works, you got the normal pace leveling and you got the super fast leveling, if you want to level super fast, pay for it to save ur precious time or just play with the normal pace.

That's the beauty of leveling, not just leveling, real life too. Want something delivered tomorrow? pay for it, want it to to be delivered the normal pace, pay the usual fee.
I could list you examples. No1 is making u BUY IC... THIS GOLD PATCH is supose to FIX SO NEW PLAYERS CAN AFFORD A PBI AND EXPB, not to PAY PBI 1 FREAKIN BILL OR 1 EXPB 20 MILL...

SO EXPB COSTS 5-7M AND PBI COSTS 250-300M...
Check what not innocent and cuddly one wrote:
Rossy
The hate was real
I speak sarcasm as a 2nd language.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcENL_Vdoqw <---The best Walking Dead episode ever! :D
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, 23. November 2020, 13:26

One of the reason also we got gold around coz of the raise of IM prices...

There's a sayin in How I met your mother with the Katy Perry episode where they use the term: Oh honey…

What raise of IM prices?
From the 1st day gamigo took over they edited the prices at start, also, IDK HOW MANY times, vilya wrote that you're gettin more for ur IC at gamigo versus what you got at aeria for ur AP.

ALSO, if you mean on new items like legendary pbi and safe socket upgrade and safe upgrade stone… these are new items that never existed at start when gamigo took over, it was their right to determine the price…
ALSO, there are ALTERNATIVES in the game, you just have to play the game and find them out, EVERYTHING in the game HAS an alternative, that's how Business Works, you got the normal pace leveling and you got the super fast leveling, if you want to level super fast, pay for it to save ur precious time or just play with the normal pace.

That's the beauty of leveling, not just leveling, real life too. Want something delivered tomorrow? pay for it, want it to to be delivered the normal pace, pay the usual fee.
I could list you examples. No1 is making u BUY IC... THIS GOLD PATCH is supose to FIX SO NEW PLAYERS CAN AFFORD A PBI AND EXPB, not to PAY PBI 1 FREAKIN BILL OR 1 EXPB 20 MILL...

SO EXPB COSTS 5-7M AND PBI COSTS 250-300M...

I agree with everything you said but I don’t have faith in the veteran players to keep the prices fair because 1) Some of them don’t want to help low level players 2) They are dishonest and give new players wrong information (FYI, whoever keeps telling apprentices their guardian will give them the certificate of guardianship for free or little to no gold need to be run over by a bus) and 3) The ones in world chat haven’t been the brightest and have warned of exorbitant price points for stuff they already had or BH items.

I mean if the greedy veterans leave that are charging ridiculous prices, that may very well fix things, because other than the handful of veterans who still help the community, I don’t trust the rest of them as far as I can throw them. I believe the title they would give people who made alts to remain anonymous and buy out shops to increase prices pricejackers? Well let’s see how many of these “honest veteran players” become pricejackers after tomorrow. Just saying :rolleyes:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 13. June 2020

Tuesday, 24. November 2020, 13:31

rebalance

It is not about how much gold you will have. It is about your buying power. Everyone in the game needs to have the opportunity to get what they need and to feel competitive. It can't just be a game for old timers. I am also a returning player that had to start over from nothing. I look forward to seeing how much buying power I will have with my gold allocation. Also, it will be good to have my drops worth something and to get something for all that grinding. This will definitely take a bit of time to settle in. I too have worked hard for what I have, but will still have my toons and my equipment which are the main outcome of my efforts. Busting your butt to earn gold is much harder than just selling stuff you buy from the item mall.

I did notice that I could not fuse new npc items with items I obtained in loca ball. Can you fix this? It really limits the usefulness of these items.

I think we need some really good event specials now.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 13. June 2020

Tuesday, 24. November 2020, 13:42

What is Gamigo going to do to prevent the economy from becoming unbalanced again for the same reasons?

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, 24. November 2020, 16:42

They didn’t even give people minimum just slashed the gold for most on Horizon. Wow, who’d have thunk this could go wrong? :rolleyes:

• Activate Facebook