Ingwulf

Game Master

• "Ingwulf" started this thread

Date of registration: 30. November 2020

Friday, 4. December 2020, 05:43

[TGM] Ingwulf

My name is Ingwulf, I am a new TGM

Legend has it,

Ingwulf is one of the most famous legendary characters of all time. Although his existence is not clearly verified, he is believed to be an Irisian from the beginning of Last Chaos time.

It wasn't until 2009 that the first claims of Ingwulf as a legend who slayed the elite monsters to set Iris free began to arise. Ingwulf then became a noble symbol of resistance to tyranny.

The legendary Ingwulf was known to be enemies with the elite monsters of Iris, and later ballads paired him with a companion, Vilya. It is believed that he had a group of slayers working with him whom he called his “Nobel Guild Masters”.

I am a long time player of Last Chaos, You will find me sneaking around Iris.

I began my Last Chaos journey back in 2009 and have enjoyed this as my fantasy life since.

If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask me in game on discord or on the forums.

I look forward to seeing you all in game.

Ingwulf

Ingwulf
Game Master Last Chaos NA
Rules | Customer Support
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Ingwulf

Game Master

• "Ingwulf" started this thread

Date of registration: 30. November 2020

Friday, 12. February 2021, 10:16

[GM] Ingwulf

Hey guys, just a heads up, they made me [Game Master,] no more training, I get to take off my training wheels and venture about on my own, how cool, so keep an eye open for me, you will be seeing a bit more of me from now on. Happy to serve, so if I can help with anything, just ask.

Looking forward to seeing you all in game.

PS. Thanks to all the CM's and GM's that have had to put up with me while I grew into the perfect specimen :P

Ingwulf
Game Master Last Chaos NA
Rules | Customer Support
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook