You are not logged in.

PRIMEX

Rising Star

• "PRIMEX" started this thread

Date of registration: 20. July 2015

Thursday, 18. February 2021, 00:25

This is 2021!

I first want to start off this post by saying THANK you to the Gamigo team for finally delivering the long long awaited CAP-Increase patch. I don't know about anyone, but It caught me completely off guard. Despite the writings on the wall, the updates to the VIP test server, the GMs (not so empty) promises I guess - I had so little confidence that it was going to be delivered... and for that I must say thank you.

Now. I have been playing since the new release and I have observed some good, some bad, some frustrations (the errors and the dcs)... but nothing comes close to the feeling I get of things being "new" whilst still being the same old. That feeling of "I've been here before". I completely understand that it is probably beyond Gamigo's budget to create completely new maps, mobs, skills and NPCs.

However, where is the inspiration guys; THIS IS 2021 and if you want to keep players hooked to the game we once loved, then regurgitating the same gears and weapon designs, albeit in a different colour is not it. As much as i'm excited for the new seals, running around in the same looking gear as years past feels so cheap. Give players who have stuck around this long something to feel excited about. Make us look like we stuck around for the long haul.
Let us glow, let us fly, let us spark to show we are 190 - give us over the top skills, let our weapons burn red to show that they are maxed or melded with the highest level jewels. Give us some eye candy, without having to pay extra for it (talking about custom titles). Like I said, this is 2021. In 2008 it may have cost an arm and leg for developers to create impressive game graphics, but in this day and age, even mobile games have amazing graphics. We know the potential is there to do this, because you have created amazing graphics with custom titles, and have given good looking armors with Kailux and Dilamun set. So why not the same treatment for those who did the grind. Please give us more. We are no longer on dial up internet and use laptops with 2GB of RAM.

My intention was not to go off on a tangent when i started this post, I really wanted to talk about how broken and useless the new Mage set skills are but that's nothing new, and mages are used to feeling like the step child.. so that post is for another day.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "PRIMEX" (18. February 2021, 00:45)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Nostramadus

Sincere Adventurer

Date of registration: 5. May 2018

Thursday, 18. February 2021, 07:33

Wheres the upvote button? Im 100% on the same page! Well written!

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Namken (18.02.2021)

Namken

Rising Star

Date of registration: 11. June 2017

Thursday, 18. February 2021, 08:50

I completely agree with you!

The potential is there, make something of it.
You don't have to reinvent the wheel but small details make big differences.
  • Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Sincere Adventurer

• "ANGEL." is female

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Thursday, 18. February 2021, 12:18

.... how broken and useless the new Mage set skills are but that's nothing new, and mages are used to feeling like the step child...

Noooo!! its not broken I finally figured out what is doing - increase cast to get dced while taking in/off stuffs from storekeeper. Now I get dced immediately everytime I use bianca.... </sarcasm off >
For real this skill is broken, and do nothing. X(

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.
  • Activate Facebook

zadarcro

• "zadarcro" is male

Date of registration: 23. October 2019

Friday, 19. February 2021, 14:07

Talking To The Moon

I first want to start off this post by saying THANK you to the Gamigo team for finally delivering the long long awaited CAP-Increase patch. I don't know about anyone, but It caught me completely off guard. Despite the writings on the wall, the updates to the VIP test server, the GMs (not so empty) promises I guess - I had so little confidence that it was going to be delivered... and for that I must say thank you.

Now. I have been playing since the new release and I have observed some good, some bad, some frustrations (the errors and the dcs)... but nothing comes close to the feeling I get of things being "new" whilst still being the same old. That feeling of "I've been here before". I completely understand that it is probably beyond Gamigo's budget to create completely new maps, mobs, skills and NPCs.

However, where is the inspiration guys; THIS IS 2021 and if you want to keep players hooked to the game we once loved, then regurgitating the same gears and weapon designs, albeit in a different colour is not it. As much as i'm excited for the new seals, running around in the same looking gear as years past feels so cheap. Give players who have stuck around this long something to feel excited about. Make us look like we stuck around for the long haul.
Let us glow, let us fly, let us spark to show we are 190 - give us over the top skills, let our weapons burn red to show that they are maxed or melded with the highest level jewels. Give us some eye candy, without having to pay extra for it (talking about custom titles). Like I said, this is 2021. In 2008 it may have cost an arm and leg for developers to create impressive game graphics, but in this day and age, even mobile games have amazing graphics. We know the potential is there to do this, because you have created amazing graphics with custom titles, and have given good looking armors with Kailux and Dilamun set. So why not the same treatment for those who did the grind. Please give us more. We are no longer on dial up internet and use laptops with 2GB of RAM.

My intention was not to go off on a tangent when i started this post, I really wanted to talk about how broken and useless the new Mage set skills are but that's nothing new, and mages are used to feeling like the step child.. so that post is for another day.

PRIMEX absolutely agreed with everything you wrote , it is slap in face after so many years that we get
painted dratan tomb with same mobs and no really improvement on so long waited cap.I play and cry when I
look other game graphics and make me so sadly to look this loving game that WAS once gret place.I know that
everybody will not agree to what I said but it is true and the truth hurts .
  • Activate Facebook