You are not logged in.

Elysion | Issue

UNSEEN

• "UNSEEN" started this thread

Date of registration: 15. February 2021

Sunday, 9. May 2021, 03:38

Issue

just now i notice that it has been spoken about this years ago about no players coming to battle merac and dratan, today for me was the first day when i see a battle (merac) getting canceled after 1 min, because zero players register, i own dratan and since i got it no player challenged my guild for it and its been months!!!
So we work on our characters, become stronger make guilds, some of us spend cash for what, there is nothing happening here, many players log in to see if there is anything new happening and then they just log off, we go farm in this new theo tomb for chaos jewels that are for weapons.. like what is this (ch coral lvl16 for weapon), it was said that it wasnt planned to be like this but its been long since this chapter is live and its not fixed, and even if its fixed why would i work on a new set, work on new set to go in an empty arena or to kill mobs that i already kill easy with my curent set, players dont bother coming battles for ages and nothing is happening.

This is a big issue, slowly is dead server if its not already dead, please make something, some of us are losing intrest in playing, REMEMBER i am not talking for all players, some enjoy the slow play and to explore maps and avoid pvp, but for the rest that worked hard and spent time to reach the top this is becoming an issue!

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Angie

Date of registration: 26. April 2021

Sunday, 9. May 2021, 04:39

Yes, thats realy boring thing no pvp, alot of not fixed things like chaos coral lvl 16 for weapon and exp pet not accumulated exp any more after max,
We realy try to find our own way to enjoy but we almost get bored and i think alot already bored cuz no more challenges in this server it is empty, hw i can stay more in this server like that? Pls help us in this issue
  • Activate Facebook

zadarcro

• "zadarcro" is male

Date of registration: 23. October 2019

Sunday, 9. May 2021, 12:49

issues

Welcome to the club, is not just you that now owning castle and nobody come to battles, that is going for years, before mine guilds owning
castle and nobody come,including you. We spend a lot of potion and money to go in battle but everyone complain and they do same, so now all
just give up, specialy when u start calculation between guild that u dont like or player,now server is left with most bad players, good one
waiting for change and to bad one to quite, plus plenty of other new players get kill around on farming , specially from your guild just because
belong to other guild. Now for end you have what you have, your guild to play by them self. ENJOY YOUR PLAY

• Activate Facebook

UNSEEN

• "UNSEEN" started this thread

Date of registration: 15. February 2021

Sunday, 9. May 2021, 15:14

just now i saw as i said at the begining that its been going on for a while no battles in this server, i didnt know it was like that when I was lower lvl until we decided to go and participate.
And about the running around at killing, who started insulting when lost the battle to 3 players huh? and the over reaction in alber (pvp map kailux vs dilamun), it wasnt supposed to end up like this i could have fought alone 1v1 against the guy i killed in alber if he was mad about it, but no, someone from your guild decided to start killing low lvls as revenge, i gave warning and it was ignored so now this is how it is..

And its not just the castle siege inactivity man, its everything like what's the point, feels like working a character to reach high ranks for nothing and you know its not easy to do so..

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "UNSEEN" (9. May 2021, 15:22)

• Activate Facebook