You are not logged in.

• "krix0cris" started this thread

Date of registration: 6. April 2021

Thursday, 3. June 2021, 11:39

team disregarding any problem that brings no profit

as we all know, the guild point bug has been around for over a month and nothing has been done about it despite several complaints.
i never worked with LC files so i dont know how hard it is to fix it, but the problem is that there has been no action from the team.
if they really cant fix the bug, at the very least find other alternatives.
shouldn't be hard to create a character lv 100 character with 300k SP and create a new guild to replace the bugged one (dont know if new guilds are having same problem but if not, this should work), so that players can at least have a usable guild.
if that doesnt work, why not have the team use a admin character to recover the negative points. im sure this extra work would speed up the bug fixing process.

so yeah, a lot of things that the team could be doing, but fixing this bug is not a priority because only a few people have this problem and it doesn't bring any profit so why would they do anything about it.

ps: and in a email exchange i was told compensation was not even being considered. over a month of unusable guild system and no compensation?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Fulminar

Game Admin

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Thursday, 3. June 2021, 12:52

Hello,

First of, we apologize about the issue. We understand it negatively impacts the gameplay experience. The issue is by no means being disregarded and has been reported as an urgent issue to fix.

Further, just because you do not see any actions taken, does not mean the issue is not being worked on. It has been brought to the attention of the developers and is being worked on. Once a working fix is developed and properly passes QA, you will be notified once it goes live in the patch notes. Unfortunately it is not an easy issue to resolve, otherwise it would have been fixed already.

The alternatives you mention will not work. regardless if it is a GM / CM that would recreate the guild and/or add points, it would not help. they would simply be affected by the issue once maintenance happens as the issue is with the point system itself and not with individual guilds that get "bugged". And each week recovering points for tens of guilds across all versions is simply not feasible.

As far as compensation goes, there currently are no plans for such. Once the initial issue with the guild points is fixed, we can then revisit the topic.

Fulminar
Game Admin Last Chaos NA / PL
Homepage | Customer Support | Last Chaos Facebook
Rules | GM Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook

• "krix0cris" started this thread

Date of registration: 6. April 2021

Friday, 4. June 2021, 00:19

thank you for the reply.
its unfortunate that recreating a guild doesn't work.
if it is as you say and new guilds will stil have the problem than this is a much bigger issue seeing that any new players wont be able to use guild systems.
just makes it more surprising that more than a month has passed with no solution in sight.

also, as you said, even if we do not see any actions, i know there are people working, it's just that several weeks passed since i made my first support ticket and answer is still "developers have been informed and there is nothing more we can do" which let's be honest can be a bit annoying to hear.

• Activate Facebook