You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female
  • "Vilya" started this thread

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Wednesday, 15. July 2015, 17:40

Server Notification Features

Server Notification:

On the right side of your screen about midway down you will see a Yellow Exclamation point.

When it is blinking, it means there is a notification you missed. When you click it, it will pop open a window with the notification information. This information will provide time and date (your personal computers time/date) as well as the notification itself.

What is this for?

This is for the staff to notify users of various things such as events, maintenance or anything else that might be information the players would need to have. It remains on the screen for the user to look at whenever they need or want to.

Can I close the icon if there is nothing new?

No you cannot, the icon remains there permanently, regardless of new notifications, or none at all.

Will it clear out when I log off?

No, they will all remain there until manually removed by staff.

This saves all GM announcements?

No this only saves announcements that are done on all servers at once, not server or channel announcements.

Pop-up Notification:

When there are notification that use links to an external web page, such as the forum, it will be in this "light bulb" icon on the right side of your screen, above the Notification icon.

This can be used to point you to important FAQs on new content, new events, Patch notes, or polls for voting on important issues.

Why do I not see this icon now?

If there is nothing enabled, the icon will not be there.
Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook