You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Scimitar

Director of Product - Fantasy Games

• "Scimitar" started this thread

Date of registration: 14. May 2012

Tuesday, 21. July 2015, 11:51

[PM] Scimitar

Hi everyone,

after we sorted out some of the issues that came along with the forum integration, I finally found a few minutes to say hello to everyone.

Also I like to apologize already to all the non-english speaking community, but it is as it is... I can only talk in German and English and I like to say things with my own words rather than having someone else write a speech for me ;)

So let me just say hola, bonjour, hallo, ciao, olá, merhaba, cześć, привет ... hello!

Okay... btt...

In case you do not know me yet, I'm the product manager for all LastChaos versions at gamigo.
Started to play this game back in February 2008 - right after the German version got passed the beta.
Then in October I wanted to get to know more about all the background stuff and became a GameMaster, which is actually a great opportunity for everyone who is interested in improving the game and fun and also for everyone who likes to get some insight into the gaming industry generally. So... don't hesitate and send your applications to your CM!

On first of April 2009 gamigo offered me a job. Back those days as "assistant product manager"... So I packed my things in Vienna where I was running a lfp company and moved over to Hamburg, Germany.
Never did regret this decision even though it was a huge step, and we went through many ups and downs during the last couple of years.

However. I'm still here... you're still here. And I'm pretty sure we can do some great things all together!

You won't find me writing in the forums very much and you also will find my mailbox closed. I'm handling the background stuff as for example "fighting" with the devs and coordinating things with all the great CM and GM teams we have for each local version. So whenever you have something bothering you, just contact your GM or CM and be assured, it will be taken care of.

Sooo.... I don't want to keep you away from the game any longer with the boring stuff...

Have fun in LastChaos and be nice to each other!

best, Scimitar

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook