You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

MaZZaCre

Rising Star

• "MaZZaCre" is female
  • "MaZZaCre" started this thread

Date of registration: 13. December 2013

Wednesday, 22. July 2015, 13:44

Pic Book, End Game Content, ETC.

Hellooooooooo! ^^ (RIP old forums)

I guess we can all agree on the fact that we love this game. This is why I always came back to it after a few months of break and that is exactly what I did about 2 weeks ago. I'm 185 since I believe 2 years so I started doing the PICTORIAL BOOK (#picbookislove#picbookislife). There are a few issues and suggestions I want to talk about.

- Affinity Medals:
I believe this was added about 2 weeks ago, where you need 13 Affinity medals to finish the quests and this is also probably one of the hardest ones to finish. I would understand it if you were able to buy items to get the affinities, but that only works for a few. Also the affinity system got added after a lot of people were higher level already, which means that low-level players have an easier way to get the shops, because they need to spend their time lvling/spfarming there anyway. I don't have a problem with farming an affinity to open the affinity shop but why the hell would I waste 50+ hours farming 25m Keron, when the shop opens at 7m already? To get the affinity medal where I get nothing out of it anyways. I really don't get who invented this, but to max literally EVERY affinity to finish pictorial book and get a title with bad seals isn't really worth it. And sure you can say if I think it's pathetic that I should do something else instead, of course, but why even create it when its more likely impossible to reach (just like the Alber rankings when they came out at first). Maybe not impossible; but many people only got their affinity shop open, because they did them when AFK-affinity farming was allowed!

- Monster Drops:
So, I created new toons to get the drops for pic book from the Juno, Dratan & Merac -maps including the dungeons. The droprate without Lucky Scrolls is literally horrible. I had to make more than one toon, because I was leveling way too fast in the earlier levels. I don't know if that's intended to be like that, but 20 Horn Beast Hides while you get 120 Horn Beast Eyes? Really? I think it took me about 2 hours to get those, lol. Of course I understand that the Quests or more likely the challenge itself wouldn't be easy, but this is way too much considering the first point with the affinity medals. I also thought that it's more likely to get those Items when you start while you level, but that is also not possible considering the droprate and the EXP (You could get a highlevel player next to you all the time and cap the EXP, but o well.. )

- Illiad Charm I & II:
YES, is it possible to add this to the game again? I don't even know when this was out since I've never seen or used it before. I got told it was in the LacaBall or IM for some time, but it looks like I missed out on that. That doesn't really matter anyway, but how to finish this book, when you aren't able to get the item for it? Or even better, if it was only to get in the IM: Why exactly would I pay IC to get it? I thought this was a free-to-play Game?

- Monster Combo + Coins:
Just two small things; (If you don't know how the accessories are "build": There are Stones > Keys > Jewels > Rings > Necklaces to get with every Element in their name)
1. Why is there every accessory with "Wind" in the name but when it comes to the Ring it says "Ring of Wood"?
2. There is a "Ring of Earth", but that's also the same name from a accessory you can get from the Tomb. Is that also intended to have same names?
In addition I think the amount of Elite Coins to get is too high, because you have to pay way too much for the MC itself. Also the accessories you need; you need to do many rounds of MC to get for example a lot of Old Coins to open Stones of Water/fire/Wind/Thunder/Earth, the thing is you get those randomly, so you can open for example 4 times Earth in a row when you only need a Stone of Fire left for your pic book.

- Titles:
"Magic Defense:1, Physical Defense: 1, Strength: 6".. really? I think I got about 150+ new titles at the moment and I really have no idea what to do with them. I mean, it's nice to be a 'Acknowledged Mercenary' but .. the seals are literally garbage. There are about 4 titles where you get a glow I believe, which is pretty cool, BUT mostly every title has the same font color. No need in discussing this, just wanted to point out that the achievements are 99% useless.
*Titles in general: Can we change getting the Highest Level Titles for each class? There is no way to achieve the first place, when there isn't a level cap raise anytime soon and the level cap has been there for 2 years...

- Jewels:
How is a new player able to get 45x Agate Level 1? You aren't able to drop them and to finish every Jewel-Quest is literally the biggest money-waste I've ever seen. Finishing every quest from the newer jewels is way too hard for a new player with all the fusing with the downgrades (without jewel-event). since you only get like 3 boxes instead of 15 now. I know this has been abused by higher levels (or not, I can't really remember) to get alot of jewels, but there has to be some other change or just change it to the way it was, *Jewels-in-general: because the prices are way too high! (all from a new player perspective, I don't care paying 15b+ for a ChaosCoral Level 15, but being a complete new starter, wanting a fully jeweled gear and weapon in the higher level stages is too expensive).

- Pic Book- Etc.:
I'd love to see more Item-Drops from the higher level dungeons for example gear drops from the Floraims Cave or Lust Trum since they got completely left out?

End-Game-Content/Other game-related things:

- Profession: Merchant:
I think this has been talked about alot, but I really want to bring it up again. The first problem was that it was really unfair for higher level players not being able to get the profession, because you can only get it while being level 50-55. I know that it got changed so those who are above 55 can now farm 10m Sio Affinty. WHY? This is literally just unfair, give us a Cashitem to get the merchant profession or whatever.. I'm literally forced to go back to the mondshine map to sell a freaking HP-Stealer? (Yes, it is annoying to put everything in my warehouse and log on a new character to sell this stuff!) Please consider this again and give more fairness to high-levels and not always think about newbies -.-

- MasterStones (+Charbound Items):
So this is basically a reason why ALOT of people quit; the masterstones and their rate -1/0/+1 and the item getting charbound even when there is no change at all. Is there going to be a future item where it's possible to get those items unbound? I saw people complaining about it already, especially the upgrade-rate, that's why I will just keep my gear and weps +28, +30 isn't really a big difference. Though I would either like to see the 100% rate back OR an item to get the gear unbound from your character. Of course this is money oriented from the company, but please have a heart for the players who are left, lol.

- Trailer:
A german LC-Tutorial-Trailer from 2011 on the US-website? How did we want to get new players for the game again? Nothing really more to say here, I believe that there are enough video-editors who can work for gamigo plus it doesn't take THAT long if you see it as a work project. The screenshots are too outdated aswell.

A Fairy Tale FULL HD | \_/ carecup, its empty ~

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "MaZZaCre" (31. August 2016, 10:37)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

MaZZaCre

Rising Star

• "MaZZaCre" is female

Wednesday, 22. July 2015, 13:44

- Maps/Dungeons/Raid:
Okay soooo, way too many maps and dungeons aren't important anymore. Yes, the addition of bossmobs was nice, but does anyone of you actually level in Egeha? Make the lower-level maps more valuable aswell as the dungeons. It is way too easy to level nowadays I guess that's why alot of spots are being left out. There is no need for a new map (Hello to the Add-Water-thread), because a new map brings new bugs and I believe we got way too many from them, so better take care of that first. Speaking of bugs! I miss the *Bugs-Mega-Thread* from our Aeria-forums!

- PVP-balance:

This would probably be the most important point to discuss, although there are way too many things which bother me and I read on the german forums that the devs are trying to work on it already, so let's see what the future brings x)

- C1/C2's:

Why is the cap when you cover gear still +26 and not +28? I prefer chosing my own costume pieces than having a fully 399 IC one to get a buff o.- Or why not make every C1 available as one-piece-C2? Also could we have the football ones back? ._.

+28 PRS:
I have about 30-40 +28 1 Day PRS on different characters and cannot do ANYTHING with them, since they arent tradeable through guild storage or whatever. Sure, I could farm Sio Affinity on about 5 toons, but seriously? Is there any change coming to this soon or will it be like
that forever?

- Guild Options:
It would be nice to set more GA's, aswell as give them the option to change the EXP-locks, since the GM can't be always there to change those. And what about the Alliance/Hostile thing right when you open the Guild Menu? That has been there for over 6 years for no reason?

- PVP-penalty:
Am I the only one who thinks -32.000 is way too much to grind off? Considering your damage and defense gets reduced aswell? Stop advertising the game with PVP, when the only thing you get out of it is nothing but bad. I prefer having a red name over a blue one and I always liked pking.. It's a shame that there are no Juno-westgate-fights anymore! And wtf is this Pvp protection shield?? There are enough PVE servers! So if someone is bosshunting using that shield, I can't even kill him to prevent him from actually killing the boss? Then I want to be able to killsteal again without getting banned, pls. I really don't know where this whole game is going but its defo in the wrong direction.

Other than that, have a nice day :D
(Please remember that this thread is there to improve the game content somehow and not anything else, thanks!)

• Activate Facebook

ExcallabuR

Rising Star

Thursday, 23. July 2015, 11:01

(Note: I know you have labelled it as a criticism but thought I'd reply with these in here)

In reply to your master stone bit, rather than me re-creating my thread for it as you have mentioned it here :).

Quoted from "ExcallabuR"

• I would like to see an item for say 15,000 IC that removes the character bind of an item which has had a master stone used, I believe this is a good price for what it would do.

On raid zones point again as taken from the old forum:

Quoted from "ExcallabuR"

Addition of New Raid Zones & Difficulties:

• New Raid Zones in each map

• In those new Raid Zones, have varying difficulties with varying drops (e.g. low difficulty up to Green sealed gear, medium difficulty blue/purple gear, Hard difficulty Purple and a new Epic Set variant with never before seen seals and a glow for a complete set

------------------------------------------------
Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 4:01pm

Quoted from "MaZZaCre"

I don't want a new raid again, where everyone can easily solo everything.
Nice idea, but I hope they could add some party-feature, for example more EXP the more people you have in your party or something..
Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 4:13pm

Quoted from "ExcallabuR"

Yes, im not one for a boring solo-able raid... I would much rather have a harder raid where you need to team up.
I am also thinking for all level ranges not just high level / end game side of things... so like a lvl 15-30 raid etc...
I do like the idea about more XP and the like with more players in the party.
Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 4:14pm

Quoted from "SuurrenDeR"

id like get in raid being in solo mode
maybe payment or item mall card do this
not easy getting party at times
i seen folks shout in world chat over over again
id like see more larger raid zones more exp /sp
bonus /prize if u finish in certain time
idk lol
Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 4:23pm

Quoted from "ExcallabuR"

Bonus / Prize sounds interesting, would you think it would be better to get Epic gear as a Prize or as a drop in the Hard difficulty one? Or something completely different?...
Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 4:59pm

Quoted from "SuurrenDeR"

nah random prizes u get from item mall pots boosters ect aid u in raid next time around ect
easy= nice prize normal = very nice prize and so on lol

hardly think gamigo give away epic gear
no solo all easy medium hard
with new socket added to accs u getting add more jewels = more hp mp eva attack ect soooo

Definitely some good points raised, and will be interesting to hear others thoughts on your points :).
EzeEle 185 True Elementalist - EzeAssasin 16x Ex-Assassin - EzeArcher 16x Archer - EzeNS 16x NightShadow

-----------------------------------------------------------------

LC USA Player since December 2006

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ExcallabuR" (23. July 2015, 11:47)

• Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Monday, 10. August 2015, 18:10

Maps?

I'm impressed with the intricate knowledge that you two have of this game. Much of it is over my head but I did want to weight in on a small part of this.
I know Mazz that you have mentioned before this concern of too many maps and the ghost town like atmosphere in existing regions of the game.
I agree that there needs to be change and improvement on what exists.

The water issue I think is bigger than the addition of new maps. I believe it could be a new version of this game. After all, the water is in the game (scenery and on the present maps) Creating new types of questing challenges and adding other game type quests will expand the game and make it less redundant. The key word is VERSION. I dont expect the devs or who ever is responsible for changes or upgrades to the game to say.."I like the water idea...lets work on it and install it next month".

I think at best, sweeping changes like underwater mapping' and gear, hidden object quests, Water creatures, sea vessels, pets and water character toons would be developed for a new version/module of this game. And If there are too many maps then maybe some of them should be elliminated...and efforts be made to make improvements as stated by you and Excal.

• Activate Facebook

MaZZaCre

Rising Star

• "MaZZaCre" is female

Monday, 12. October 2015, 18:37

- Guild Options:
It would be nice to set more GA's, aswell as give them the option to change the EXP-locks, since the GM can't be always there to change those. And what about the Alliance/Hostile thing right when you open the Guild Menu? That has been there for over 6 years for no reason?
With the upcoming guild changes, you should add these aswell ._.

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Monday, 12. October 2015, 19:28

Patience young padawan, the future is still wide open.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

MaZZaCre

Rising Star

• "MaZZaCre" is female

Monday, 12. October 2015, 19:31

Patience young padawan, the future is still wide open.
But.. ;(

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 21. July 2015

Tuesday, 13. October 2015, 07:57

So, with the upcoming guild changes, if I want to level my personal guild with SP from my main it would take a total of 30 days to get back to my regular guild...
Meanwhile, the people that I've noticed guild hopping for sieges have multiple high level characters, so they can just leave them in the guilds and still attack and defend at the same siege.
Seems to hurt more than help, IMO.
  • Activate Facebook

unavailable

Rising Star

• "unavailable" is male

Date of registration: 14. January 2015

Tuesday, 13. October 2015, 10:54

So, with the upcoming guild changes, if I want to level my personal guild with SP from my main it would take a total of 30 days to get back to my regular guild...
Meanwhile, the people that I've noticed guild hopping for sieges have multiple high level characters, so they can just leave them in the guilds and still attack and defend at the same siege.
Seems to hurt more than help, IMO.

Well that's why:

Quoted

Reasons for the changes are as follow

Quoted

• Building a stable guild is hard enough for guild masters, they should not be faced with the situation of players joining or leaving as they see fit.

• Hopefully, this will also make players think about which guild they want to join, as this decision won't be revertible for 10 days.

• Guild masters also should decide more carefully who they accept, as this decision will be irreversible for 10 days.

• Last but not least, many players are sick of all the guild hopping or creating and deleting of temp guilds done for the sieges.
[list=disc][/list]Apart from that....Why would you level up a guild when you are not staying in it permanently? That's why this change is there.
  • Activate Facebook

MaZZaCre

Rising Star

• "MaZZaCre" is female

Tuesday, 13. October 2015, 15:09

Well una I think he ment it like people who have their own guilds sometimes join others only for castle sieges. And I dont know why you would take it away from these several players especially when you prefer to be in your own guild.

• Activate Facebook

unavailable

Rising Star

• "unavailable" is male

Date of registration: 14. January 2015

Tuesday, 13. October 2015, 15:34

Well.. At the risk of sounding like a butt...

That's why you have the option of registering as a mercenary :)

• Activate Facebook

MaZZaCre

Rising Star

• "MaZZaCre" is female

Tuesday, 13. October 2015, 15:46

Well.. At the risk of sounding like a butt...

That's why you have the option of registering as a mercenary :)
It's not allowed as mercenary ATK (MCS) to go into the 2nd round. Anyway we prolly could argue about the advantages and disadvantages for days about this topic, it will be changed that's for sure so better make some suggestions for the other points I listed in the 1./2. post :D

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 17. July 2015

Tuesday, 13. October 2015, 17:41

Speaking on these Guild changes, I feel that one of the changes will need to be removed/altered, and that's the 10-day limit on the ability to kick people, the reasons are as follows:

1) You're happily chatting away to someone, when some random low level applies to your Guild, and you accidentally hit Enter, you're now stuck with someone in your Guild for 10 days.
2) Someone applies to your Guild, you accept, and within a day or two they're being rude, obnoxious, scamming, begging, or some form of other behaviour that you don't condone - you're now stuck with that person in your Guild for X amount of days.
3) You add someone to your Guild, then that person decides to Gift their character within a couple of days, you're now stuck with the new owner of the character, who might even be someone you don't like.

The first and third changes to the Guild system are OK, but the inability to kick people for 10 days can lead to far more problems than it is intended to resolve, and needs to be amended/removed until a better solution is found, most likely the time limit on being able to join a new Guild after being kicked/leaving your previous one.

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

• "Vilya" is female

Tuesday, 13. October 2015, 18:07

Then literally the ENTIRE premise of this change is negated. There are reasons why the 10 day kick is being implemented, least of which is the guild hopping. One must take the good with the bad in regards to change.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 17. July 2015

Tuesday, 13. October 2015, 18:26

If your main intention is to prevent people from Guild hopping for Sieges, then 10 days is far too much, 48 hours would be enough to cover the same weekend. If I wasn't entirely clear before, my intention was to say that any time limit shouldn't be upon joining a Guild, but when leaving it, after all, the issue with Guild hopping is the ability to join another Guild straight away after being kicked, any time limit restraints should be applied at the time AFTER being kicked/leaving, not while you're in the Guild. Adding the same 3-day time limit on joining a new Guild after being kicked (the same as leaving a Guild) would solve people jumping Guilds for the other Siege on the same weekend.

If you truly think that the currently planned changes are the best option, I'll just sit back and wait until people start deliberately pestering others with Guild application requests in the hope they get accidentally accepted, then will likely spam offensive things in Guild chat. I've spoken to people already who are planning to hide their Guilds' GM/GA spots on alts to prevent this. There are far better ways to solve the issue of Guild-hopping, maybe open a Forum thread asking the community what solutions would be best? You never know, someone might post an ideal solution!

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

• "Vilya" is female

Tuesday, 13. October 2015, 19:02

People who decide to join other guilds solely to harass will be dealt with if the guildmates report it. All it takes is a few screen shots, and no amount of name changes, alt accounts, or character deletions will hide the character responsible.

The penalty is supposed to be harsh to prevent people from wanting to join a guild to be a jerk, or to join the wrong guild. It is supposed to make the user reflect and choose carefully as it should be a long term home.

This decision was made by the developers in response to the constant requests to make guilds better and prevent the ability to guild hop or create/delete new guilds for nefarious reasons. Regardless of how anyone feels about this change, it was ultimately decided on by the developers to be the best course of action for this particular time as well as for the coding and changes to be added in the future regarding guilds.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

This post by "AnotherUser" (Tuesday, 13. October 2015, 21:17) has been deleted by user "Scimitar" (Wednesday, 22. March 2017, 23:23)

Vilya

• "Vilya" is female

Tuesday, 13. October 2015, 23:39

As I have often said to you in game, just because you do not like something does not mean others do not appreciate it and see it's worth. Your opinion that it is bad does not make it so, it's only your opinion.

The developers have a schedule, even if you do not deem it a "priority" they are sticking with their program of what will happen and when.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

MaZZaCre

Rising Star

• "MaZZaCre" is female

Friday, 29. July 2016, 21:24

The developers have a schedule, even if you do not deem it a "priority" they are sticking with their program of what will happen and when.

What happened to this? It's been a year ;_;

• Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Occupation: industri cnc setup's and programming mastercam cadcam cimco

Wednesday, 24. August 2016, 12:24

quoted from vilya

this has become an old thread on forums and still posted msg in.

i just wonder.. what schedule do the devs have? what happend on lastchaos past 4 years besides alber, picbook, and element bosses.?
they made the game from populated to pretty empty like we went from 6 servers to 1 server couse of merges to keep the few playing in play, as the servers died.
was nice enuf and all that. but really ? nothing has been made to improve the gameing. things only gotted easyer, reg hit game.
no1 really needs ic anymore to improve in game. drop gold jewels gear and ohh ye the rates to upgrade sucks as do melding jewels.
but u can optain it all.
doesnt even take half a year to make a start on this game and hit cap lvl now without ic even.
this is by far to easy. the only issues is the new ppl dont kno how the game works due to jewels elements. and upgrade rates makes it allmoste imposible for new ppl they need to make their gold in game to buy a +ed weapon and no1 starting on a game wants to blow 200$ on it to get their first weapon or something like that.
should be made easyer at to upgrade items. harder to lvl. (by harder take more time) like if u pot every thing there is 5 hours a day it should take around 3 month to get 185 atleast.

so back to the quote, what sorta program of lc do they hold.? dont they just take suggestions of gamigo and make as they like it for them?
couse who in their good mine would make 1 of the best games back in the day, into something this easy and boring. ?
increaseing lvl cap where good to keep players in game to stay on top. but adding elephant remove cooldown adding ignition remove attack power, all seems like it went from a pvp game to a pve game. no 1 really enjoys pve nonstop only reason ppl play pve on games like this is to become some1 of those in the top and play the pvp. fight and kill, thats what lastchaos was. now its more of a dateing site, if u go look around ppl enter arena and chat gets mad when killed. arena use to be a fun-factor to play your toon vs others, was it their idea to make red name nerf the player so hard too ? and have then take double the dmg ? have ppl use pvp flag on sieges?
as i kno sieges where designed so its a battle ground without pvp flag and no losses when dieing. pvp on a sieges doesnt seems like something devs of lc would hade invented either.
seems like something here doesnt add up.

well i just felt like added this to the thread as this all seriously doesnt add up in the end.
seems the devs quit makeing lastchaos long ago it seems, and only doing as their asked for as they still get the paycheck.
and the way the game is being run is made for pve and not pvp now. could rename lastchaos to lastlovepve

• Activate Facebook