You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "adamiskandar80" is male
  • "adamiskandar80" started this thread

Date of registration: 22. July 2015

Monday, 27. July 2015, 03:58

minimum stat point requirement for royal knight

hi gamigo, can u guys tell me what is the minimum requirement stat points for royal knight? Strength, Dex, Intel & Const.
I totally forgot & wish to reset my stats point. tyvm
Knight's FOREVER
lxLordOfSteelxl - XxHellRiderxX
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 16. July 2015

Monday, 27. July 2015, 04:16

royal knight need strength for physical attack but certain skills need specific dex or con points before u can learn them. So u will come to know as u learn new skills. If i remember correctly u don't need any intelligence for rk. good luck

• Activate Facebook

Alike

Monday, 27. July 2015, 04:22

For your skills you'll need at least the following...
100 str
17 dex
17 con

• Activate Facebook

Monday, 27. July 2015, 05:26

For your skills you'll need at least the following...
100 str
17 dex
17 con
so there is no changes about the stat points for RK after gamigo take over aeria?
Knight's FOREVER
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, 27. July 2015, 06:02

so i reset my RK to strength 280, dex 230, cons 17.....i need crits to be high also seems i look RK missed a lot on tb/db. Regular attack with crits/deadly is much better & hv 98% hits. Or do u think othrwise? Im not worry abt HP because it only give xtra 3k if i put all on cons like last time. Just need high lvl ch corals & corals will do.
Knight's FOREVER
  • Activate Facebook

ExcallabuR

Rising Star

Monday, 27. July 2015, 10:00

so there is no changes about the stat points for RK after gamigo take over aeria?

No. BarunsOn are the developers, just because the publishing rights changed hands doesn't mean that the game would completely change the way it works (at least not straight away).

Certain bits changed because 'the previous publisher' decided to not implement certain updates that other versions had got, these updates were long overdue, now that we are 'streamlined' with all the other versions published by Gamigo, the only changes that will happen are what BarunsOn choose to do with suggestions etc... from Gamigo and any other publishers there may be across the world :), and general transitions through the ages of course hehe ;) though LC is still outdated by many peoples standards lol.

Good luck with choosing your stats :), I rarely give advice on stats as each person has their own way of fighting, its best to have a play with different scenarios for stats to see if you are better with more in one type than another, and find the right balance for your play style :).

-Eze
EzeEle 185 True Elementalist - EzeAssasin 16x Ex-Assassin - EzeArcher 16x Archer - EzeNS 16x NightShadow

-----------------------------------------------------------------

LC USA Player since December 2006

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ExcallabuR" (27. July 2015, 10:07)

• Activate Facebook

lisaroar

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Monday, 27. July 2015, 13:48

• Activate Facebook

Monday, 27. July 2015, 19:40

thx for all ur help guys

Knight's FOREVER
  • Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Wednesday, 29. July 2015, 17:12

Lastchoasinfo.com....All the info you need. Also Vilya's Guide section in this Forum...is very comprehensive!

• Activate Facebook