You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Ereshkigal

Rising Star

• "Ereshkigal" started this thread

Wednesday, 29. July 2015, 08:11

Option to cancel guild disbandment

Suggestion | Option to cancel guild disbandment

I have known a couple of people who have accidentally disbanded their guilds by simple missclicking when transferring to guild hall. I am suggesting adding a 24 hour timer before a guild is completely disbanded to give time for those who disband by accident and for those who change their mind. Also a note added to the guild disbandment message saying that it takes 24 hours for a guild to be disbanded and they cancel the request at any point during that period.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "RavenSong" is female

Date of registration: 16. July 2015

Wednesday, 29. July 2015, 08:56

Best idea EVAR!. No really it is. Im SO cautious going into the guild hall for this reason. It can be disbanded so easily and its scarey :(

• Activate Facebook

This post by "AnotherUser" (Wednesday, 29. July 2015, 09:02) has been deleted by user "Scimitar" (Wednesday, 22. March 2017, 23:23)

Ereshkigal

Rising Star

• "Ereshkigal" started this thread

Wednesday, 29. July 2015, 09:08

I feel that even moving under the management tab in the guild interface would still cause a lot, if not more, guilds being accidentally disbanded.

• Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Wednesday, 29. July 2015, 15:55

Guild Disbandment Process

YES! For a change that effects alot of players I definitly agree on some kind of safety net. I'm surprised this hasn't come up before. An "are you sure" and maybe an additional question before the final execution of the request will take out the "OOPS!" factor. The 24 hour waiting period is also a good suggestion as well.

• Activate Facebook