You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female
  • "Vilya" started this thread

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Thursday, 30. July 2015, 16:40

Popenian Trade-Off Event!![DONE]

Due to the massive requests for the new popenian, we will be having this awesomely fun event!

Your mission, if you choose to accept it:
  • get a blue classic popenian pet (no matter how. Buy from player, buy a new one from Shop, or even use your existing one)
  • GUESS the average level of ALL popenians on your server (no matter if mount or unmount - we only look at the level)
  • level your popenian closest possible to exactly that level you think
  • for the 10 players (per server) who are closest with their popenian we will exchange it with a RED ONE of same level, evolution andexp + you get a free name tag
  • in case there would be more than 10 winners by level, the EXP of your popenian will decide who is closer to the average

Data will be collected a few minutes after midnight on Saturday (local server time).
So the result that you have end of TOMORROW is what we are counting.

Winners will be announced early next week. Also red popenians will be exchanged during next week.

Hint: If you think your existing popenian is already too high but it is not mounted yet, try to get it up to 50, evolve it and start from level
1 with it.
Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female
  • "Vilya" started this thread

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Tuesday, 4. August 2015, 14:48

Winners are:

Pangea

• Garlic
  • xYin
  • DolLor
  • Acheron

Please message me a day, time and channel to meet upon to make an exchange. When setting up your time, please remember these key factors:

1. Time should be given in GMT or timezone to which you are located. Please do not give a large span of time (i.e. all day, from 8 to noon, or now until 10pm). Give me a precise time, as this will help ensure you are not AFK when I appear.
  2. Day should not be "today" as generally I already have my days planned out on what needs to be done. I need time to schedule you into amoongst other tasks.
  3. Please note when I appear, I will need a few moments to create your pet and skill it up if necessary. I truly do appreciate your patience while this task is done.
  4. Please do not go AFK if we have a time to meet, or you will need to reschedule. I will only wait for 10 minutes before I leave to attend other tasks.

Thank you.
Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook