You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "proatomic1994" is male
  • "proatomic1994" started this thread

Date of registration: 20. August 2015

Friday, 21. August 2015, 18:14

Merchant System removing

Hello everyone,

I would like to share my unhappiness about "Merchant System" its really confusing and takes a lot of time to trade(sell) some items, so i would love if that can be removed. If anyone think the same and if its really annoying you as much its annoys me please show some support about this post becouse I dont see any point in having that unless You planned to make marketing hard as hell.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

divataroza

Rising Star

Date of registration: 16. July 2015

Friday, 21. August 2015, 22:56

The official position will probably be something of the sort that it is to prevent abuse or exploit.
I do not see the reason to have old players/toons punished, because they started their toons before that system was implemented and were past lvl 55.
Now with the "improvement" for higher lvls to gind an absurd amount of the useless Sio affinity after they are way pass the Mond map is also not a fair solution.
Any toon that is between 55 and 140 is still deprived of being able to sell - how is that fair? I can't see the way a lvl 55- 140 toon can exploit or abuse the game if allowed to trade.
The simple solution would be the lvl range to become a merchant to be 50 - max

AP or not AP? (Now IC or not IC?) That is the question...
It is hard to fight armed with that when your opponent is armed like this:
  • Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Saturday, 22. August 2015, 22:19

Reg Merchant

I don't know any of the details but when this subject was brought up in the passed the answer to its adoption had something to do with fraud and wide spread scams that was rampant for a short period of time. I think Game gold was involved in that scenerio as well.
Anyway Gamigo and others felt it necessary to implement this new program.

I agree some folks were left out but I think it was a choice that had to be made quickly to stop the scamming that was going on. Now I may be completely wrong but the Sio thing was an attempt to make it right.
if the devs open it up as you suggest it may negate the entire purpose of this exercise. I think the answer to this may lie in the archives. Either way, im sure there is a good reason for this change. Changes like this cost money and companies do not like to spend money if it isn't value added. This I think was done to close up a security breech.
Although this does give registered merchants certain added selling rights that are amiable!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Carackas" (22. August 2015, 22:34)

• Activate Facebook

divataroza

Rising Star

Date of registration: 16. July 2015

Saturday, 22. August 2015, 23:24

The reason for implementing was a credit card fraud. I guess it is working and I do agree with you - changes like that cost money so if there was not a good reason they would not have implemented it.
What bugs me is that it is a harsh discrimination for some players that are above lvl 55. I can't sell item mall items anyway, because I do not buy IC, but injustice like that is truly upsetting me every time I see that topic opened somewhere.

AP or not AP? (Now IC or not IC?) That is the question...
It is hard to fight armed with that when your opponent is armed like this:
  • Activate Facebook

Oxymore

Rising Star

Date of registration: 17. July 2015

Sunday, 23. August 2015, 00:32

Some items looted (sp seeds) or received during event cannot be traded if not merchant.
Some of theses items cant even be put in the storage (Illiad), so it is not even possible to sell them with an other toon that we would have made merchant.
Having to wait until level 130 to start gathering a big amount of affinity points to be finally able to sell them and makes a bit of place in the inventory is in deed a bit absurd.
I also have received a Premium set on a lvl 75 toon I only use to kill a boss. That would be interesting to be able to put it on my main toon, but clearly not possible...

I understand that it shouldn't be too easy to have a merchant, but it should still be more easily done by real players than by fraudsters (this is easier to make a level 50 with the sp, the gold and the points than for a toon that is already level 75 and should stay this level ...)

Oxymore: un titan pensant.
(C'est un jeux de mot et non une prétention ;) )

Oxymore: a thinking titan.
(It's a French pun)

Envie de rejoindre le jeux? Recevez des cadeaux en vous inscrivant via ce lien. Plus d'infos:[FAQ] - Recrutez vos amis!
(me MP pour carte phoenix sur le serveur FR).

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Oxymore" (23. August 2015, 00:55)

• Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Rising Star

• "ANGEL." is female

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Sunday, 23. August 2015, 00:45

" it shouldnt be easy to have a merchant' .... LOL???
If u use the phoenix system it takes u like half hour.
Even if u skip the phoenix benefits u would need 2 hrs to get 2k sp and lvl to 50, without the needs to use anyhting else than the free pills/buffs.
But If u going to farm 20m sio - this would take u atleast 40 hrs ( aff. boster included).
What is the logic in this system? To sell more aff. bosters or keep u bussy for longer.....

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.
  • Activate Facebook

Oxymore

Rising Star

Sunday, 23. August 2015, 01:00

If u use the phoenix system it takes u like half hour.
Even if u skip the phoenix benefits u would need 2 hrs to get 2k sp and lvl to 50, without the needs to use anyhting else than the free pills/buffs.
But If u going to farm 20m sio - this would take u atleast 40 hrs ( aff. boster included).
What is the logic in this system? To sell more aff. bosters or keep u bussy for longer.....

Yes, that's exactly the problem, having a merchant is not that difficult, but having a toon that is more than 55 to be a merchant is way too much in comparison.

Maybe adding some options like "if you have already a merchant, than your other toon can be merchant in the same conditions less the upper limit", that would be way more logical.
(So You make a level 50 merchant like now, than all other toon of you that is at least level 50, have the required amount of PCs, the gold, and the apprentice points can be merchant, even if the level is more than the level 50. That do not make it more easy for a fraudster, but makes it way more doable for the players)
Oxymore: un titan pensant.
(C'est un jeux de mot et non une prétention ;) )

Oxymore: a thinking titan.
(It's a French pun)

Envie de rejoindre le jeux? Recevez des cadeaux en vous inscrivant via ce lien. Plus d'infos:[FAQ] - Recrutez vos amis!
(me MP pour carte phoenix sur le serveur FR).
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, 23. August 2015, 01:45

I disagree with the removal of the merchant profession, and to be honest would like to see a re-vamp and expansion to professions, with merchant profession able to be gained by anyone 165+ as well as 50-55 (leveling incentive!), and would like to see other professions, for example:

Gatherer: Small increase to athering rate, and small increase to number of materials gained when using Tool Aids
Processor: Small increase to success rate of Processing skills (not including the Mater of Pricessing Materials)
Inventor: Chance of getting a bonus from +1 to +6 on crafted equipment

Of course, a character may only choose ONE profession...

• Activate Facebook

Death

Sincere Adventurer

Monday, 24. August 2015, 21:10

Cash Cards compensate this problem.

Katar//Pangea
LvL 185 Spezialist
Death Gilde:Eskalation

Enschuldige mich hiermit für alle meine Tipp-/Rechtschreibfehler
  • Activate Facebook