You are not logged in.

Criticism | Item Mall

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Elusive

• "Elusive" started this thread

Date of registration: 21. July 2015

Saturday, 29. August 2015, 00:46

Item Mall

Just bought a P2 training card from the PET section of the the Item Mall. I used it and it changed MY stats not the elephant. I am so mad could spit. It will take a good while to remember what was where. I am losing the gm buffs and the pitiful exp that can be earned at lvl 169.

I am sending in a ticket with screens shot showing that I am telling the truth. Have not got resolution on the last one.

Just sign me Fed Up

Now if someone would point me to the Tickets, I could get this done. Why can't there be links in the Forum for things like this?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Elusive" (29. August 2015, 00:53) with the following reason: additional remarks

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

ExcallabuR

Rising Star

Saturday, 29. August 2015, 01:01

EzeEle 185 True Elementalist - EzeAssasin 16x Ex-Assassin - EzeArcher 16x Archer - EzeNS 16x NightShadow

-----------------------------------------------------------------

LC USA Player since December 2006
  • Activate Facebook

Elusive

• "Elusive" started this thread

Date of registration: 21. July 2015

Saturday, 29. August 2015, 01:09

Thanks. I appreciate it.

• Activate Facebook