You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male
  • "Carackas" started this thread

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Sunday, 30. August 2015, 05:06

Back on the Farm.

One of my fellow guild members has a strange problem. Shes lvl 41 and when she goes into the game she still spawns in the farm not in the middle of Juno like the rest of us. What could be causing that?
Does she need to put in a ticket or did she miss something critical at the very beginning of her game. I'm told that she did all the quests at the beginning, none were canceled.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 21. July 2015

Sunday, 30. August 2015, 05:37

Level 8 quest called 'To Randol Castle' that starts at Jonathan, when you get your NPC scroll.

I know you said no quests were cancelled, but try resetting cancelled quests at Crean.

• Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male
  • "Carackas" started this thread

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Sunday, 30. August 2015, 07:01

resetting

She tried that...there was nothing to reset

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 17. July 2015

Sunday, 30. August 2015, 15:23

It requires all other quests in the farm to be completed, but at certain point, some of them become unavailable if you didn't complete them already, making you unable to receive the final quest. I'm also having this problem myself. :P

Possible workaround: Get a mounted horse and while mounted on it, use "(Pet)Village return" from actions to teleport to center immediately(works on anywhere except dungeons and in Alber and teleports you to the town center of the map you're on) or use a scroll of recall, scroll of memorizing or juno npc scroll to teleport to the center in about 10 seconds.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "thesingular" (30. August 2015, 15:33)

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Sunday, 30. August 2015, 15:29

This is a known bugged quest and has been reported to the development team. As for now, there is nothing much we can do other than informa players of the Juno scroll or pet recall to town with P1 mounted pets.

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL/RU
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook