You are not logged in.

Praise | The Faction War!

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male
  • "Carackas" started this thread

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Tuesday, 1. September 2015, 02:33

The Faction War!

This was interesting and fun. Everyone told me not to go because I was only lvl 140 and the monsters where lvl 170+. My curiosity got the better of me and decided to go and take my chances. Several months ago someone helped me to become part of the Kailux Faction and I was going to do my duty no matter what the consequences! Die for the cause if I had too...lol!
Well...as it turned out I actually killed a few Dillamun swordsman...didn't get to do any pvp but the feeling I got after putting down an enemy 30 levels higher is a confidence booster! I'm glad I didn't listen to all the nay sayers and took my chances.

Unfortunately my faction lost but not without a fight!
Thank you GMs and Gamigo for an excellent first skirmish for my toon in Alba. And the prizes were excellent..Thank you.

PS: I think however, before I go to war in Alba again, I will level up properly...I have a feeling luck was on my side for this one.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Tuesday, 1. September 2015, 03:13

We are so very happy you enjoyed it! This was the events Maiden Voyage so to speak, and it seems like everyone had fun...it might wind up in our monthly lineup!

We would like to see more players participating in the voice chat next time however! ;)

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

iArches

Retired Teammember

• "iArches" is female
  • "iArches" has been banned

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Tuesday, 1. September 2015, 03:17

You're welcome, hopefully it will become just as large as the original Kailux vs Dilamun became! It definitely was special, and Kailux put up a good fight! Even when on both servers, they were outnumbered.

However, I agree with Vilya on the Voice Chat, I had to cover my ears once Vilya started singing "All by myself"... please spare me next time.

Thank you to all who participated, you're wonderful event guinea pigs players. ;)
iArches
Last Chaos ES
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Tuesday, 1. September 2015, 03:21

Don't wanna be...alll byyyy myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyselfffffffffffffffffff [sings]

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

LudaXD

Rising Star

• "LudaXD" is male

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Tuesday, 1. September 2015, 16:32

i enjoyed the event tooo ,even ''officialy'' my party won ,im glaaad and rlly amazed by GMS work ,bcz in the end we all won even ppls from kailux got great rewards ,so ty for that , to make everyone game-day better is not a small thing :))))))))))))))))))) and we had good laught :love:

• Activate Facebook