You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "adamiskandar80" is male
  • "adamiskandar80" started this thread

Date of registration: 22. July 2015

Tuesday, 22. September 2015, 04:53

Kailux/Dilamun Ranking Benefits

Hi...can someone or gamigo tell me what kind of benefit players can get from each of the rank in Kailux/Dilamun ranking? I try to find an answer in the web but couldn't find it. Example: Squire = benefit/buff mybe? Knight = ? and so on till the highest rank. Really appreciate if someone can give me the details.Tyvm

Knight's FOREVER
lxLordOfSteelxl - XxHellRiderxX

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "adamiskandar80" (22. September 2015, 04:57)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

LudaXD

Rising Star

• "LudaXD" is male

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Tuesday, 22. September 2015, 14:51

hey ,think kailux buff give strong atack ,wile dilamun buff give hp (not 100 % sure for kailux buff,since all my toons are in dilamun ) so with each rank the buff incrase by certain %
im rank 3 on my witch in dilamun faktion aka theoricus ,i did for the 182 lvl weapon , rlly wanted to see the weapon efect ,wich i dont find bad :)
as for the 182 lvl armor that you can wear only if your rank 3 in your faktion ,is rlly nothing special ,maybe some gona like the 182 lvl cast gloves as they have litle better seals in numbers and more cast then 177 lvl faktion cast gloves

good thing now about farming faktion points is that we dont need onother life to get rank ,also when you get from one rank to onother your previous points gona count and gona take you on half % to your next rank

hope this help a bit >.< good luck
  • Activate Facebook

Wednesday, 23. September 2015, 02:09

I THINK kailux buff give an extra hitrate since I saw my hitrate points turn green after I join kailux, not sure about the strong attack but I still need details on that, hope gamigo can help.
Is 182 lvl weapon is better than 180 weapon in a way of its attack power & seals? Is it dura weapon? And lastly, does it come from drop after kill monster? Sorry lol, too much question since I only play solo. tyvm
Knight's FOREVER

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "adamiskandar80" (23. September 2015, 02:11)

• Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Rising Star

• "ANGEL." is female

Wednesday, 23. September 2015, 09:07

Dilamun's buff gives attack, at last lvl buff its like 80 or 90 more points. I'm not sure if it gives hp as well.Not so great at all.
182 weps have less attack than elemental weps, they r regular weps without cooldown seals, they have a weapon skill which is same as 165 raid weps. They r drop from the faction boss in town not treadable/storable.

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.
  • Activate Facebook

Wednesday, 23. September 2015, 12:30

Hmmm....from what I seeing there is no details about kailux/dilamun buff. Thanks about the wep info.
If others have more info about kailux/dilamun buff, u r most welcome to share. TY

Knight's FOREVER

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "adamiskandar80" (23. September 2015, 12:32)

• Activate Facebook

LudaXD

Rising Star

• "LudaXD" is male

Wednesday, 23. September 2015, 13:26

mage 182 lvl faktion weapon skill is debuff wile 165 raid weapon skill is dmg one so >.< yeah dura weapons have more atack ,but i like the 182 lvl weapon too on witch works great ,on archwitch would be problem since archwitch need lot of cd >.<
  • Activate Facebook