You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ExcallabuR

Rising Star

• "ExcallabuR" started this thread

Wednesday, 7. October 2015, 21:06

Max Character slots used - Merge deletion

Just a suggestion, not that it affects me as I haven't got over 8 characters all 185...

But I think it would be nice if Gamigo offered those who have over the maximum character slots used, the opportunity to transfer those deleted characters to a blank newly created account... Especially as some I know have 185s on both servers and some had on all of them at the very first merge and had the same issue where they had characters get deleted and they had to choose... Would be nice for those who spent the time and money (or those who just decided to use the gifting system lots...) to keep all of their characters...

Just a suggestion... Some spent a but load of cash making a complete set of characters on each server 185, and to just lose those in another merge isn't fair on them... Yes I suppose they could use a character gifting item to free slots, then buy a character rescue item and then transfer more characters and repeat till they are all saved... But that's a costly option and as they weren't given an option except they had to chose to delete some seems unfair.

Doesn't only affect those at cap, some have characters which have sentimental value to them which they possibly would have liked to keep for old times sake.

-Eze

EzeEle 185 True Elementalist - EzeAssasin 16x Ex-Assassin - EzeArcher 16x Archer - EzeNS 16x NightShadow

-----------------------------------------------------------------

LC USA Player since December 2006
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Alike

Wednesday, 7. October 2015, 21:16

That seemed to be the idea behind the promotion for character gifting cards (Special US Merge Sale![Done])

Make new account, gift toon to that account, rinse and repeat up to 8 times. Aside from cost concerns, whether ic or in-game gold purchasing said ic, nobody should really be losing their toons.

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Thursday, 8. October 2015, 13:25

That was in fact the reason for the 100% cashback on up to 8 card per account sale that ran for 24 hours.

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL/RU
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

ExcallabuR

Rising Star

• "ExcallabuR" started this thread

Thursday, 8. October 2015, 19:22

Just a shame for those who may not have been able to afford the cash for it at that specific time and running period ;). And also then would have had to buy some character rescue ones too which I didn't think were included in that offer.

EzeEle 185 True Elementalist - EzeAssasin 16x Ex-Assassin - EzeArcher 16x Archer - EzeNS 16x NightShadow

-----------------------------------------------------------------

LC USA Player since December 2006
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Thursday, 8. October 2015, 20:24

Well there was plenty of notification given to all, and they could have used in game gold to purchase IC tokens from others as well.

Ugly part of merges is things change, even when you don't want them to. Tough decisions have to be made.

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL/RU
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook