You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

nanthu

• "nanthu" is male
  • "nanthu" started this thread

Date of registration: 16. September 2015

Sunday, 11. October 2015, 03:09

Dear Vilya!

I still get Timeout problem in the server choosing time or at character choosing time.... :(

did anyone report it?

will it be fix any soon???

its really annoying...

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

MaZZaCre

Rising Star

• "MaZZaCre" is female

Date of registration: 13. December 2013

Sunday, 11. October 2015, 10:54

Jup same here...

A Fairy Tale FULL HD | \_/ carecup, its empty ~
  • Activate Facebook

Bran

Rising Star

• "Bran" is male

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Sunday, 11. October 2015, 11:45

Some people have best PC-s and are used to speed and perfection...

While the rest of us mortals, use an average PC, experience lag most often, we're used to the lag, we're used to the problems. LC US has dealed with 100 times of worst problems thn gettin a time out and LC survived it all. Get used to it for the next month or two, suck it up, you dont see anyone else complaining in here. They're working on it, they're humans, you're a human, if you think you can do better, fly to USA, ask for a job in gamingo and fix it if you're expert in tht area, everything will go back to normal, we just merged 5 days ago. Chillax, take few deep breaths every time you get a time out to calm yourself. :D

Live long and prosper :thumbup:

Check what not innocent and cuddly one wrote:
Rossy
The hate was real
I speak sarcasm as a 2nd language.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcENL_Vdoqw <---The best Walking Dead episode ever! :D
  • Activate Facebook

MaZZaCre

Rising Star

• "MaZZaCre" is female

Date of registration: 13. December 2013

Sunday, 11. October 2015, 18:07

Well, I don't really care if you are used to laggs or not. It was about mentioning that the Time-Out-Problem still exists rather than complaining. Though how can you even have fun when the game doesn't work completely?

A Fairy Tale FULL HD | \_/ carecup, its empty ~
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Sunday, 11. October 2015, 18:14

The issue has been handed to the proper department and will be looked into. That is all we can do at this point.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

Thor

Date of registration: 17. August 2015

Sunday, 11. October 2015, 22:14

Some people have best PC-s and are used to speed and perfection...

While the rest of us mortals, use an average PC, experience lag most often, we're used to the lag, we're used to the problems. LC US has dealed with 100 times of worst problems thn gettin a time out and LC survived it all. Get used to it for the next month or two, suck it up, you dont see anyone else complaining in here. They're working on it, they're humans, you're a human, if you think you can do better, fly to USA, ask for a job in gamingo and fix it if you're expert in tht area, everything will go back to normal, we just merged 5 days ago. Chillax, take few deep breaths every time you get a time out to calm yourself. :D

Live long and prosper :thumbup:

When someone reports a problem directly to the community manager, it is to gain her attention to the current problem as she might be held up in many of her other equally important work.

We don't need your lecture on game mechanics! We know it already. If you want to give an explanation like than apply for GM volunteer.

We have spend a lots of money on this game and we have rights to express our dissatisfaction as customers in this forum, which actually is its real purpose.

So Bran stop making fun of your fellow players, learn to respect others to gain some respect from others.
  • Activate Facebook

Bran

Rising Star

• "Bran" is male

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Monday, 12. October 2015, 01:04

When someone reports a problem directly to the community manager, it is to gain her attention to the current problem as she might be held up in many of her other equally important work.

We don't need your lecture on game mechanics! We know it already. If you want to give an explanation like than apply for GM volunteer.

We have spend a lots of money on this game and we have rights to express our dissatisfaction as customers in this forum, which actually is its real purpose.

So Bran stop making fun of your fellow players, learn to respect others to gain some respect from others.
The community manager is not from another planet, I know she's doing her very best to fix the issue asap, its not in her power domain, she's not a programer to just type in few codes and fix it. Obviously you dont understand completely the complexity of this game. When servers first came live after merge, they were aware of it, they tried to fix it that day to a more normal lvl, and they did normalize it, its still abit itchy, but its better thn the first time. The previous licence owner didnt fix anything, so I am prepared for the worst possible scenario for this game, if you played it as long as I did, experienced the game in the way i did, you would know.
I dont want to be a GM it would suck out my free time cause I would devote myself to it more thn others and honestly, I got more important RL problems to do thn be a GM, I still help in all the possible ways I can with my knowledge and chars. When some1 new needs advice or plvl in game, I can do that without being a GM. You can do it to if you wanted to, no1 will bite u if u give an advice or 10-100m or some items to new players for their start. Also, I don't know how much $ u spent in here, but i spent over 7 years of my time tht I wanted to spend in the game, you spent money, I spent my time. And if you spent $ as much as I feel from your strong words in the quoted area, LC should be blooming. You have the right to do what you said, complain for bad service, no1 will deny you that, but you are throwing fire on the wrong people.
In life you will meet alot of people who act in all kinds of ways, well, I am a person that wants to gain respect from only certain people and I work untill I earn it, those others, well they have to prove themselves to me so I can see if they can stand on the same ground of respect that I stand on. :D
After all, this is a mmo rpg pvp game, if you want to have fun, you have to make alot of enemies. If every1 sits in arena and drinks tea together, where is the fun in playing this game then? 8o
Think about that! :D
I hate that I had to write all of this here since its basically you and me spamming for no reason, babble... :S
Check what not innocent and cuddly one wrote:
Rossy
The hate was real
I speak sarcasm as a 2nd language.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcENL_Vdoqw <---The best Walking Dead episode ever! :D
  • Activate Facebook

Thor

Date of registration: 17. August 2015

Monday, 12. October 2015, 04:17

The community manager is not from another planet, I know she's doing her very best to fix the issue asap, its not in her power domain, she's not a programer to just type in few codes and fix it. Obviously you dont understand completely the complexity of this game. When servers first came live after merge, they were aware of it, they tried to fix it that day to a more normal lvl, and they did normalize it, its still abit itchy, but its better thn the first time. The previous licence owner didnt fix anything, so I am prepared for the worst possible scenario for this game, if you played it as long as I did, experienced the game in the way i did, you would know.
I dont want to be a GM it would suck out my free time cause I would devote myself to it more thn others and honestly, I got more important RL problems to do thn be a GM, I still help in all the possible ways I can with my knowledge and chars. When some1 new needs advice or plvl in game, I can do that without being a GM. You can do it to if you wanted to, no1 will bite u if u give an advice or 10-100m or some items to new players for their start. Also, I don't know how much $ u spent in here, but i spent over 7 years of my time tht I wanted to spend in the game, you spent money, I spent my time. And if you spent $ as much as I feel from your strong words in the quoted area, LC should be blooming. You have the right to do what you said, complain for bad service, no1 will deny you that, but you are throwing fire on the wrong people.
In life you will meet alot of people who act in all kinds of ways, well, I am a person that wants to gain respect from only certain people and I work untill I earn it, those others, well they have to prove themselves to me so I can see if they can stand on the same ground of respect that I stand on. :D
After all, this is a mmo rpg pvp game, if you want to have fun, you have to make alot of enemies. If every1 sits in arena and drinks tea together, where is the fun in playing this game then? 8o
Think about that! :D
I hate that I had to write all of this here since its basically you and me spamming for no reason, babble... :S

lol :thumbsup:
  • Activate Facebook

Elusive

Date of registration: 21. July 2015

Monday, 12. October 2015, 10:08

These type of responses to a poster's issues are annoying. Either post a helpful suggestion or mumble to yourself.

• Activate Facebook

nanthu

• "nanthu" is male
  • "nanthu" started this thread

Date of registration: 16. September 2015

Tuesday, 13. October 2015, 22:58

and also when we are in game and want to change the character it takes too much time(way more than 10 sec) to go to the character selection window....

• Activate Facebook

ExcallabuR

Rising Star

Wednesday, 14. October 2015, 00:03

The time delay for switching characters was implemented for specific reasons :). I personally don't mind it.

EzeEle 185 True Elementalist - EzeAssasin 16x Ex-Assassin - EzeArcher 16x Archer - EzeNS 16x NightShadow

-----------------------------------------------------------------

LC USA Player since December 2006
  • Activate Facebook