You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male
  • "Carackas" started this thread

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Monday, 26. October 2015, 17:00

Weapon & Armor upgrading

Hi all!
I need some schools of thought on the subject of weapon/Armor upgrading. When to upgrade a current weapon/armor or when to move on to higher level weapon/armor. Someone told me that they had a lvl 90+10 weapon and didn't know whether they should continue to invest in that weapon using more CSS and ESS to upgrade or just get a higher weapon and start again. And if so, what lvl weapon should be the next one to use? The toon in question was a lvl 106 witch.

When changing and investing in new Armor and weaponry what are the things that should be considered before you make that decision? Any first hand knowledge and/or suggested reference material would be greatly appreciated...ty!

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

unavailable

Rising Star

• "unavailable" is male

Date of registration: 14. January 2015

Monday, 26. October 2015, 17:48

The leveling is so much easier than it used to be now that basically you can use a b5e+14-15 set until 173 level. Then you should switch to the hr or eva set.
You should potentially only focus on upgrading weapons. The weapons are 10 levels apart from eachother. A +13 weapon is more than enough with an elephant to level since you can meld a cover to have it +15 or more.

I leveled on a 85+15 set all the way to 175. Then used my end game set. I did plus every weapon to +13-15 tho.

• Activate Facebook

ExcallabuR

Rising Star

Monday, 26. October 2015, 21:05

I agree with Una.

Me, personally I use -10 error option weaps.

I went 85-10, 97-10, 109-10, 121-10, 133-10, 149-10, 157, 165, 173.

With -10s if you are lucky you can also add the error option jewels, which would allow you to use them even earlier.

Note: I already had all those weaps so was easier for me, I have also gone from 85+15's up till I could use 133's then used those till 149's then 157 then 165 then 173. Also like Una I used 85 set up till 165/175(my archer still has 9x parts on).

-Eze

EzeEle 185 True Elementalist - EzeAssasin 16x Ex-Assassin - EzeArcher 16x Archer - EzeNS 16x NightShadow

-----------------------------------------------------------------

LC USA Player since December 2006
  • Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male
  • "Carackas" started this thread

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Tuesday, 27. October 2015, 15:21

Upgrading from the Pro's

Thank you for your advise!! Good Info!