You are not logged in.

Suggestion | Attendance and binding

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Skulduggery" started this thread

Date of registration: 3. August 2015

Thursday, 29. October 2015, 15:18

Attendance and binding

Make attendance account-wise rather than character-wise. If I log in one character on an account, of course the other characters are a part of the account so my attendance is valid on one that should count for all rather than 30 mins on each character.

Also bound items, allowing them to be account bound, rather than character bound, same with pets, so that they can be moved and transferredbetween characters on one account, but not between two characters on different accounts. If I have, for example, an archwitch and a regular witch all level 180. It's bizarre to have to make sets for each and every one if I were to have bound my original set while using this master stone disaster. And with regards to the 180 durability gear, the weapons especially... Plussing one to +28 is beyond exhaustive of gold and effort and risk.. So having to do that for two, sometimes more depending on the characters your have.. Is disasterous

Discuss :)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Thursday, 29. October 2015, 17:35

Both of these have already been discussed and nixed. Someday down the road things can change (as we have seen), but for now, a solid negatory is the response.

Also, please make EACH suggestion in it's own thread. Combining a few in a single thread might not gain responses you are looking for as not many people want pick it apart to find the portions or items they agree with or not.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

• "Skulduggery" started this thread

Date of registration: 3. August 2015

Friday, 30. October 2015, 12:38

Noted noted

• Activate Facebook