You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

sharkatt

• "sharkatt" is male
  • "sharkatt" started this thread

Date of registration: 31. October 2015

Sunday, 1. November 2015, 13:30

maybe a GM will pick this up

I'm a pretty old player to this game.i just returned to it but im missing my ns the only character that just happened to have every single piece of gold all my pets. everything on it. i submitted a ticket and what i got was the most blant answer. i have to pay to get a character back that i had no intension of deleting that makes absolutely no sense. so please can a GM pick this up cause its been a few days since i sent a reply to my ticket and theres no answer.

i only have till november 14th.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Sunday, 1. November 2015, 19:10

This deletion likely happened during the recent merge. As support says, you will need to purchase a Rescue Deleted Character item and follow the FAQ on how to use it.

Regardless of whether or not you meant for it to be deleted, it was posted in the merger FAQ to prevent this issue from occurring. gamigo even had a 100% cashback promo on character gifting items to help prevent it. The same opportunities were provided to all via the same methods (Facebook, forums, Launcher and in game announcements which remained in the announcement popup all week, so even if you were not online it could be seen).

We cannot make exceptions for anyone, as it would then have to be made for everyone.

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL/RU
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

sharkatt

• "sharkatt" is male

Sunday, 1. November 2015, 23:34

i've been gone for months. i did not receive any email saying there was going to be a merge. if it was in game on the forums or anywhere i would not have been able to see it. i finally picked the game back up. and i wouldnt even be mad if it wasnt for the fact my ns was replaced with a default level 4. this is pretty much punishing me for coming back to the game.

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

• "Vilya" is female

Monday, 2. November 2015, 00:06

There was not an email sent out, same as all other mergers. There is no possible way an NS was replaced by a level 4. You would have had to lost your NS at the last merge, not this recent one.

Lowest level characters were removed first (same as last merge) on the servers which were being merged. Last time it was Nereus and Hatzring into Ciraya.

Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

sharkatt

• "sharkatt" is male

Monday, 2. November 2015, 00:14

thats the point im trying to make i had my ns after gamigo took over i played for a bit then left i came back and now its gone. this is what i've been trying to tell people but no ones listening to me. my ns was my second highest character on my account overall. even then it shouldnt be gone. by that logic.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "sharkatt" (2. November 2015, 00:17)

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

• "Vilya" is female

Monday, 2. November 2015, 00:55

This is the SECOND merge at gamigo. If your NS is gone, it happened at the previous merger if a level 4 is in "it's" spot. It did not occur with this one.

That or someone else had your account login data and sent your NS to their account at some point.

Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

sharkatt

• "sharkatt" is male

Monday, 2. November 2015, 01:13

ok if i buy this thing and it no longer on my account after im being told i have to rescue my character. what do i do then, keep an item that i paid $50 for and will never use. And then back to my original point if lowest were gone before then it should still be on the account 2nd highest level over all just doesn't vanish.

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

• "Vilya" is female

Monday, 2. November 2015, 01:14

What was the name of the NightShadow?

Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

• "Vilya" is female

Monday, 2. November 2015, 01:29

Hi, we will take this to Private Messaging now please. Please check your messages.

Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook