You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "swagler32" started this thread

Date of registration: 2. October 2015

Wednesday, 4. November 2015, 09:27

No Warning of server maintenance

I just wanna say i am Very Upset because of the lack of server maintenance warning, Usually there is a warning on maintenance 10 minutes before server shutdown.I know when the time changed it jumbled up a few things like server DT times and Maintenance. After the time change it was 4 am before maintenance and not at 3 am. But when the server timer hits 00 on the DT hour, Maintenance should be in affect. Because of the maintenance going on right now.(without server shut down warning) Has caused me and other players to waste Expensive potions and 500% epic spells. How come the server maintenance warning 10 minutes before does not happen anymore? :cursing:

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Bran

Rising Star

• "Bran" is male

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Wednesday, 4. November 2015, 09:57

Server maint is every week on wednesday 03:00 EST (eastern standard time), that is 09:00 CET (central european time) which is also known as GMT+1 (Greenwich Mean Time) (thats where the prime meridian starts) and central europe is 1 hour ahead of it(GMT), and EST is 6 hours behind central europe. Anyways :D think you had enough of lessons from learning how to tell time.

But you should remember from all these years, maint, wednesday 03:00 am est, 09:00 cet. If you cant remember this one fact and store it somewhere in your brain. I would be worried about myself because that shows signs of memory lapse in your brain. And I'd go to a doc instead of raging on people who're doing their job every wednesday 03:00 am est :D
Cheers :D

Check what not innocent and cuddly one wrote:
Rossy
The hate was real
I speak sarcasm as a 2nd language.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcENL_Vdoqw <---The best Walking Dead episode ever! :D
  • Activate Facebook

Kat|Venea

Sincere Adventurer

• "Kat|Venea" is female

Date of registration: 12. February 2013

Wednesday, 4. November 2015, 10:21

Excuse me?

It's no secret that server maintaince always starting on 3 EST / 9 CET every single wednesday. So sorry, but your expensive items are gone and i'm pretty sure that you won't get them back because the matter of the fact is that you should have know that. And i'm damn sure you are NOT a newbie anymore.

Cheers,
Kat | Venéa

#QueenOfGifs
  • Activate Facebook

sharkatt

• "sharkatt" is male

Date of registration: 31. October 2015

Wednesday, 4. November 2015, 10:26

i understand what he is saying tho, cause me and a few other people were staring at the screen wondering if maintenance was happening cause the time change was this week.

• Activate Facebook

• "swagler32" started this thread

Date of registration: 2. October 2015

Wednesday, 4. November 2015, 10:37

Okay well those of you who have nothing nice to say can shut it down, If it did not affect you , Then shut it down.You can come on here and add input to the situation , and express your opinions , but not badger,slander, or talk against any player. If what i said applys to you then you know who you are. I was stating the FACT that there was no warning for maintenance.

• Activate Facebook

Fulminar

Game Admin (en, de, pl, nl)

Wednesday, 4. November 2015, 11:42

Please keep it clean here. No insults, bashing or slandering.

Maintenance are each week and always at the same time and on the same day. Whenever there is an unplanned maintenance outside the regular schedule it is always being announced. We have also announced in forums of the coming time changes to ensure players are aware of them.

Fulminar
Game Admin Last Chaos NA / PL
Homepage | Customer Support | Last Chaos Facebook
Rules | GM Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Sincere Adventurer

• "ANGEL." is female

Wednesday, 4. November 2015, 12:32

I know Its not the right thread, but server has been up since atleast 30mins .idk why we didnt get the official post

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ANGEL." (4. November 2015, 12:35)

• Activate Facebook

Fulminar

Game Admin (en, de, pl, nl)

Wednesday, 4. November 2015, 13:23

Hello,

Our apologies, however it has been a little hectic :)

Fulminar
Game Admin Last Chaos NA / PL
Homepage | Customer Support | Last Chaos Facebook
Rules | GM Recruiting
  • Activate Facebook