You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "RavenWindstorm" started this thread

Date of registration: 5. December 2013

Wednesday, 18. November 2015, 01:24

Chaos Bringer Title

My toon recently turned 6 and no Chaos Bringer Title or glow. Do we not get them anymore ?

Thanks

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Graut

Rising Star

• "Graut" is male

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Wednesday, 18. November 2015, 01:44

From the old Gamigo US forum :

Quoted from "Vilya"

It was handed out to 6 people as an event prize, 3 from a forum event, 3 from an in game event. Then it was used as as a player "pacifier" because of the other issue. It was never intended to be in game for more than the original 6 players, and was renamed much later since everyone essentially had it.

"the other issue" she mentions was a period where the servers had some pretty severe issues. So as it is currently is, there's no way to get a new one now.
  • Activate Facebook

Crossing

Rising Star

• "Crossing" is male

Date of registration: 1. August 2015

Wednesday, 18. November 2015, 09:05

I'm still crossing my fingers in the hopes that they will make the title tradeable through Mailing Marble or by some other method (get it? I'm "crossing" my fingers? xD). I'm not going to make 21 new characters on a single account, let's be real here. :whistling:

• Activate Facebook