You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

derekc

• "derekc" started this thread

Date of registration: 16. August 2015

Wednesday, 18. November 2015, 12:14

Ex ranger stats

Hi guys, im nub ex ranger and have put my stats dex 100 int 52 and con 17. I will only be doing pve until I get high level. Is it best to put all remaining stats on con, or are there any advantages to doing points to dex and int? As I get along I will try and get some hr and crit accessories. Any help is much appreciated.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Crossing

Rising Star

• "Crossing" is male

Date of registration: 1. August 2015

Wednesday, 18. November 2015, 12:22

Intelligence is completely useless to you, so I'd advise against that. Dexterity will increase your Critical Hit ratio and your Deadly ratio, so if ur looking to deal damage, then I'd go for that. Constitution is mainly used if you feel like you need more HP, but the increase isn't very high unless you got Topaz all over your gear. In the end, I'd say Dex or Con, depending on if u value Crit chance or HP

• Activate Facebook

derekc

• "derekc" started this thread

Date of registration: 16. August 2015

Thursday, 19. November 2015, 20:03

Thanks for your help, I'm going to try a dex build :) .

• Activate Facebook